Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF)Cry of the Okami

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF)Cry of the Okami
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2011 17:54:13   
Lady Aleua

Chapter One
The breeze blew through her long silvery hair as she swiftly made her way down the mountain. Her golden eyes glittered as the sun started to set, staring straight for her destination. She took deep breaths of the fresh mountain air, Tasting the fresh fallen snow on her tongue. Then, she reached the place where the fresh air turned bitter and rotten. All around the mountain the stench of death and decay had begun to slowly make its way across the land, and now it had finally reached her mountain.
Serenity Okami had lived on the mountain for centuries, ever since the humans banished her form the land. Although she tried to live peacefully with the other races of Lore, they were repulsed by the wolf demon, fearful of her demonic powers. Ever since she lived on her mountain, until no one could even remember there was such a creature. She had a peaceful life, turning the mountain into a wolf sanctuary. She lived in harmony with the packs of wolves that arrived on the mountain. Life was perfect.
That is... until the poisonous En and Tropy awoke. The land began to wither and decay, leaving death in its wake. The once clean air turned into an air-borne poison, driving away what wildlife that was able to flee. She knew the humans were at fault. Always destroying to get what they want. She was done with sitting by idly while the humans destroyed the balance of Lore.
She stopped and looked out to where the moon rose in the distance. The full moon light up the town of Falconreach, the place where she was heading to. Someone there would tell her what has been happening. Even if she had to drag the answers out of the humans. Serenity looked around the area, looking for her meal.
As she spotted a deer, she crouched down, preparing to leap, until she saw a flash of black fur in the corner of her eye. She watched as a black wolf approached her, studying his blue markings. The wolf wanted her to follow, him somewhere. Serenity sensed a presence about the wolf, different to any other she had seen. She stood and followed the wolf through the trees and growth, the moon lighting the way. As she followed she began to make out ruins in the darkness, and a dark shape.
"There you are my friend. Who is this you've found Thorn?"
Serenity approched the figure, making out his black armor, and his hooded face. His eyes shone blue, along with the orb of spirit fire he held.
"Hello," said the man "I am True Mortal."

To Be Continued...

CotO Discussion Thread

< Message edited by Serenity Okami -- 9/2/2011 0:28:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/2/2011 0:54:27   
Lady Aleua

Chapter Two
Serenity eyed the man named True Mortal, looking for any sign of danger. She sensed his power, the power of a Spirit Warden, along with another more powerful force from somewhere else... The gate possibly? She turned back to face True Mortal, who was staring intensely at her. No, not at her, but through her. He was looking into her soul, looking at the scars the several years had left on it.
"Its rude to stare." she growled lightly, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Its also rude to enter someones domain with out introducing yourself" he replied calmly.
"I am Serenity Okami, the demonic wolf." she said with a sigh. True Mortals blue eyes glittered with amusement.
"Its a pleasure to meet you Serenity Okami the demonic wolf."
"My name, do you find it amusing?" Serenity growled curling her claws
True Mortal chuckled at the fuming woman. "No I don't find your name amusing, what I do is the fact that a strong demon like you does not have a strong blade at their side."
Serenity let out another sigh as she shifted her golden eyes to the black and blue wolf, Thorn. He was eyeing the surrounding forest, looking for food no doubt. "What is your point?" Serenity said looking back at the man. "I don't suppose you know where I can get a blade?"
True Mortal let out another small laugh "You're talking to one of the best weapon smiths in Lore. I can make you a powerful blade. One worthy of being by your side."
Serenity stared at the Spirit Warden suspiciously. "And why would you do that?"
"Because. Disaster is coming to our land." Said a mysterious voice "We need all the help we can get."
Startled, Serenity turned to see another man approach. This man had silvery hair from age, and a goatee.
"Ah, there you are Greydawn!" True Mortal said to his friend. "We've been waiting."
Suddenly many people appeared around Serenity, some wearing purple, some blue, all looking to be powerful fighters.
"Welcome," said Greydawn, greeting everyone "To The Beacons of Hope."

To be continued

< Message edited by Serenity Okami -- 9/2/2011 0:55:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/3/2011 15:53:59   
Lady Aleua

Chapter Three
Serenity stared at the people around her. Studying their faces and weapons, looking for any sign of danger. In the far back she saw a pirate looking back at her, playing with fire. Serenity turned to face the man called Greydawn, Looking at him questioningly.
"Welcome," He said again "To the Beacons of Hope meeting Lady Okami"
The kensai gave her a slight bow and joined a woman with long red hair, dressed in the same fashion "This is Lady Greydawn, my wife," He began introducing everyone that was there, The purple paint fairy Melissa, Hermoor the wolf, Kangi the balance bringer, along with several more people.
"And last but not least, our friend Ima-"
"I think I can introduce myself" Said the pirate walking forward, interrupting the kensai "I am Imaru," He said with a smile taking her hand" Its a pleasure to meet you" He bent slightly and kissed her hand.
Serenity pulled her hand away and turned to hide her red face. 'Hes... interesting' she thought
"well, I seem to have walked in on an important meeting, Ill take my leave..." she said as she began to walk towards the exit.
"Wait! Please we need your help." Said the kensai walking to her "There is trouble brewing and we need all the help we can get to stop it."
"What would you need the help of a demonic wolf for?" Serenity asked "you seem to have several capable fighters..."
"Sepulchure has taken the elemental orbs. He has also summoned the force that have destroyed your home," he said knowingly "En and Tropy."
Serenity froze, turning to look Greydawn in the eyes.
"How did you know...?"
"That is a story for another time." He smiled, " So, can we count on your help?"
Serenity was quiet for a few moments. Finally she looked back at the kensai and said,
"Ill need armor and a weapon."
Greydawn looked at True Mortal with a smile.
"No problem, Serenity Okami of the Beacons of Hope."

To Be Continued

< Message edited by Serenity Okami -- 9/3/2011 15:59:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF)Cry of the Okami
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition