Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cry of the Okami Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Cry of the Okami Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2011 18:02:17   
Lady Aleua

Cry of the Okami
Please tell me what you think!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/9/2011 18:42:55   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Nice, good detail, very poetic. One question; if Serenity isn't human, than what creature is she when not a wolf?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/9/2011 21:36:18   
Lady Aleua

Serenity is a wolf demon, she can shape shift between human,wolf, or anywhere in between. :) Ill make that clearer in the next part.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/10/2011 1:00:40   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

She will help the humans in their quest

would.

Now, I like the overall picture, but when does this story start?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
5/10/2011 16:48:23   
Mortarion

*appears from a warp portal* I must applaud you *claps his hands together* it's very good, I like the way Serenity is connected to nature, but if there is mother earth *his face is crossed by an evil smile* there must be also father death, decay, corruption, it's all a part of a natural cycle, and nothing can stop it, as you say so, sepulchure falls in no category, but I still like it *dissapears in a warp portal*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/10/2011 17:17:16   
Lady Aleua

@ DD: It starts just a bit after En and Tropy appear. Im starting it a little behind.

@Delex: Nope. Father TIME :) I see your point though.... *ponders*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/10/2011 17:18:49   
Mortarion

Well if you need me I'll dissapear and comment this possible threat to Papa Nurgle, oh also check my story *dissapears in a warp portal*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/10/2011 17:25:53   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

There is Serenia the Harvest Goddess and Sylvanus aspect of the Earth Lord.

Then you have Pestilence, one of the Horselords that gains power through spreading plagues.

I was asking about when, since En and Tropy might be lurking about for much longer than the moment we actually encountered them.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
5/10/2011 17:29:01   
Mortarion

When they turned into the entropy dragon?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/10/2011 17:40:16   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

@Delex: No, no, I'm talking about the fact that Sepulchure already knew Fae held the Nature half (replay cutscene where the Spy of Falconreach is revealed). He may have had them spy on her, but due to her agility she kept out of their hands or perhaps Sepulchure didn't deem the time right yet.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
5/10/2011 17:41:24   
Mortarion

Oh I didn't understood you
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/28/2011 15:08:03   
Lady Aleua

Ill be continuing the story maybe every other week or so. depends when I have time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/24/2011 13:37:45   
Lady Aleua

NOTICE I have re-written the story! please tell me what you think!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/24/2011 13:41:15   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Impressive start. A couple spelling/grammar errors, but they don't detract from the over-all plot.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
8/24/2011 13:57:30   
Mortarion

I like it.... *ponders*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/24/2011 14:40:24   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Very nice Serenity! Though I will admit when you described Thorn I thought it was Imaru at first ;)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
8/24/2011 14:47:56   
Mortarion

^I haven't thought of that, but last time I checked Imaru was a pirate and I was still a daemon of plague
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/24/2011 16:09:29   
Lady Aleua

Okay, if you see any errors please point them out to me! Much appreciated!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/24/2011 17:40:38   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

Something tells me True Mortal will not be able to tell her much, seeing he stands guard 24/7.

Then again ... Greydawn.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
8/24/2011 19:09:58   
Lady Aleua

@ DD hehehe... you'll have to wait and see ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/24/2011 21:00:19   
Mortarion

Hey Serenity, this is like a tradition to me , but will you include other forumites characters or not? And tbh I am curios about Thorns role in Coto, care to give a hint?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
8/24/2011 22:31:18   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Very interesting, and very different from the first time! Must say that I like this better- it seems to be more story like (if that makes any sense...)
I agree with mirtha, I thought that was imaru, but was pleasently surprised to see it was Thorn. How TM can help, I guess we have to wait to see... can't wait ;)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
8/25/2011 7:39:11   
Lady Aleua

@Tigerlady Im glad! And I totally understand what you mean, thats why I rewrote it :) As for TM, youll just have to wait and see! ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/25/2011 10:19:29   
fygi

quote:

The breeze blew through her long silvery hair as she swiftly made her way down the mountain. Her golden eyes glittered as the sun started to set, staring straight for her destination.

I love the choice of words in the first sentence. It really wants to make you read more. I cant even count the number of times I have been put off by a story's first sentence which then caused me to not continue at all. But you made it so that I want to continue.
I DEMAND ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW!!!

- Fygi
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
9/2/2011 0:55:44   
Lady Aleua

Chapter two is now up!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Cry of the Okami Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition