Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Story of Sporetox

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Story of Sporetox
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2011 22:41:49   
sporetox

Prologue

I was back in the same spot, prison, jail, the big house. Nothing had changed, I broke out, just to be sent right back by that awful Pandora. She's the reason behind every failure in my life. Back then I had no choice, I had no power to stand up to those "Heroes". that was until a mysterious stranger came to offer me a deal, "I shall give you the power to go back in time and Defeat Pandora, to prevent this world ruled by heroes from occuring, as long as you accept being cursed with my evil for eternity", of course I accepted, Pandora was the worst enemy I'd ever had. "Yes, I want the power to eliminate Pandora." I was then changed into a beast fueled by rage. I traveled back in time and helped the one known as "The Enemy" to defeat Pandora. It was a long and grueling fight, but we eventually had her weakened. Of course, I didn't expect her to sacrifice herself. With the last of her energy she made a giant explosion that destroyed everything nearby. I still don't know how I survived, but when I woke up I was in a giant crater and was very confused. I felt more powerful then ever, but was conflicted, the bloodlust that controlled me was gone, replaced by insanity. It seemed Pandora's good will had been channeled into the only living thing remaining in the area, me. The Good and Evil fought inside my mind. It felt like a fate worse than Death.

Chapter 1

I immediately returned to the present time (After all, why hang out in a huge crater all day?), and I found myself in a strange place filled with Molten Lava and Neon Lights. Then a Man in Knight armor Carrying an axe approached me and said "Who are you? I've never seen you before in Skull Deep.", "Yes well, I don't remember being told there was a renaissance festival this time of the year either." I responded. "Is that a challenge?" he commanded. "Killing you would be a complete waste of my time, now move out of the way metal man I have more important buisiness to attend to.". This seemed to enrage him as he lunged at me, I merely shoved him into the ground and went on my way. The above city felt like a slum compared to the shining city it was before. The subway reeked of sewage, the river was polluted terribly. And APBs were Fighting Destroyers Everywhere, it was as if Evil had total control of the city. Graffiti covered the walls, stating slogans and messages from Heroes and Villains. The most Noticeable was one that said "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" In large purple letters. Another major difference was that inside the park there was a massive statue of Pandora right in the center. I then heard a Scream for help and decided to check it out. When I arrived I was "Greeted" By a strange looking man in a robotic suit. He seemed happy that I had Found him "Wow, yet another Hero that needs to learn a lesson in pain today!". "Who exactly are you?" I asked. "Who am I? Well surely you've heard of me, I'm Mr. Purple, The most powerful Villain Ever!". "So then why does the 'Most Powerful Villain ever' Take a hostage and hide inside a robotic suit?" I mocked. "I'll show you why." He responded with alot of over-confidence in his voice, He raised the arms of his machine and began to swing down on me.

Chapter 2

I raised one hand and caught the arm, then in an instant I tore it off. Oil began spilling out of the machine. However, Mr Purple's face remained a mocking grin, "So I made a minor miscalculation to the plan? You're still going to Die!". He laughed evilly as a large cannon emerged form the machine. "I don't have time for this sort of thing." I said. I grabbed the cannon and tore it off as well. "How do you move so fast?" Mr Purple demanded. "Maybe you just weren't thinking this through." I said, "You see, plans get you no where, You spend your entire life planning, and those plans can be undone by a single miscalculation." Then i smirked as a fit of maniacal laughter came over me, "THIS was your miscalculation! HAHAHAHAHAHA!". I swung my own arm down on the machine and obliterated it, and the hostage. She was of no concern. As I walked away from the wreckage a man covered in ice approached me. "What Kind of hero are you? Recklessly taking out a Captive like that?". I simply responded "I'm not one of you pathetic heroes, bound by your weak morals." "So you're a villain then. Then you shall be punished for your crimes!" To that I responded "Villains? They over-plan every little thing, they carry too many grudges. No, I am a warrior for myself. I do what I feel like doing. I am fighting for myself." I turned away from him, he seemed dumbstruck, of course, no one else understands the great feeling of being free from morals and plans. Or so i thought.......

Chapter 3

As I sat on the subway I pondered where to go and what to do, this was an entirely new world to me. Suddenly a strange voice came over the intercom "Greetings! I am Clown The Jester! I'd like to inform you that the Driver of this subway is not feeling very well at all, and had to lie down FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would also advize you not calling the police or my friend Davy back there is ordered to kill you immediately!" Sure enough a young man got up and commanded us to stay seated. After about half an hour I was getting annoyed, then suddenly one of the passengers yelled at the young man "You're nothing but a cold-hearted Monster!" he seemed unphased however and merely responded "I know I'm a monster and that is my way of life" The passenger then asked a question that seemed to shock him "What would your princess think if she saw you in this state?", Suddenly the young man seemed confused. The passenger Pulled out a knife and tackled the Young Man shouting "You are just a purposeless monster who plays both sides, and I will stop you even if it costes me my life!!". I realized this was my opportunity to sneak into the front. When I got there there was a strange man Dressed In purple from Head to Toe, along with the Driver, who was nothing more than an acid-covered corpse. The Purple Man laughed and said "So you managed to get past Davy? You certainly don't look like any of those civilians on board. And you don't act much like a hero, after all you left those poor people behind to die. You also Don't seem like a very good villain. Otherwise you'd be killing those hostages yourself. So you must be the guy who takes action when they feel like it, and decides to do whatever they feel like at the time. Well then, It's too bad I'm going to have to eliminate someone so similar to myself, but at least I'll get a good laugh out of your suffering!" His power seemed to surge. I could feel his insane aura filling the train car. Suddenly the young man's voice came through on his earpiece "I'm sorry clown, but what you're doing isn't right. So I'm quitting chaos carnival." Clown laughed and said "Well, this is your lucky day then! It appears we have a sudden opening! Do you want to play for my side? You really don't have much of a choice here. If you refuse, both heroes and villains will hunt you down. But there's strength in numbers. How about it?" I realized I had no chance of surviving without allies, and that he would be a better ally than enemy I accepted. "Great! now let's ditch this train! There's someone at the hideout who has need of our services!"

Chapter 4

The Chaos Carnival's Headquarters Looked like a Purple Circus tent on the outside. The inside however, was completely different, The entrance alone seemed bigger that the entire outside, the wall seemed like a trick-room mirror, and there were hindreds of doors with Random labels such as "Vertigo" and "Beef Burrito". A man walked up to us. "So, you must be Clown the Jester! My name's Joseph King. I've been waiting for you! I've heard good things about your group's abilities. Ya see, I wanna extend a proposition. There's this girl Rachel, I went out with her about 4 years ago but she broke up with me. Well now I hear she's been with another man. Now, you know where this is going, if I can't have her no one can, ya hear me? So I want you to take her out. I'm willing to pay $500,000 for this job. You in?" Clown Laughed and replied "Well Truck Raider, This job sounds like a walk in the PARK. It'll be a GAS!" King facepalmed and said "There's an extra $50,000 in it if you stop making car puns." We found the place King had mentioned, A large Appartment Building on Brick Street. The woman appeared to be returning home. Clown tackled her, laughing Maniacally. The woman begged and pleaded for her life, but Clown laughed and laughed. Suddenly a man charged in with a knife. He grabbed Clown and stabbed him. Clown's laughter continued as he pulled out the knife "HAHAHAHAHA! You thought that pathetic weapon would hurt me?" he pinned the man to the wall with his powers and said "Nice joke, But let's get Straight to the point LITERALLY!" He then threw the man through the wall and turned aroung towards the woman, "Where were we? Oh yeah, murder." He proceded to stab her with the knife. Once she was thoroughly stabbed. Clown told me to burn the building to the ground. We then left the scene, The various Sirens Sounding at the remains of the building.

< Message edited by sporetox -- 5/19/2011 19:07:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/7/2011 22:13:05   
sporetox

Part 2
Seekers Of Chaos

Chapter 1

I'd Been Working with the Chaos Carnival For Over A Year. My Powers Had improved Immensely, and I had Killed More people than I could count. Clown was sending me on a New Mission. Clown had Tracked down where Delta Blitz had gone after Quitting. He had traveled to another planet, It was obvious he had Been Seeing Someone there. My mission was simple. Gather Followers for The Chaos Carnival, and to find and Capture This person dead or alive. After a 3 Month Journey through Space I finally Arrived on the planet. A Huge City Seemed to Cover the entire Surface. I Needed Money, So I picked the Richest Looking Guy I could Find, waited until he was alone, and Used My Electrical Powers To give him a Heart Attack. A death no one could link to murder. I found not only a Wallet Full of Money, But the Man's House Keys with an Adress Engraved into them. The house at the Adress Was a Massive Mansion, Definitely Suitable For a base of Operations. Now, All I needed to Do was get some Followers.

< Message edited by sporetox -- 9/8/2011 17:09:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Story of Sporetox
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition