Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Please Read This! Aqworlds suggestion! ~~~~

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Please Read This! Aqworlds suggestion! ~~~~
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/12/2011 10:27:31   
Alonsa

Hello ,

i got something to say! :) I suggest that You[Admin/Artix] CAN try to do this on AQWORLDS[adventurequestworlds]!!

1. Make a Aqw Clan! Player clan .. Why should you make this? : To make player play more fun! clan vs clan .. Clan Rank! Who win if clan vs clan got present! Player can bet!
Or If they want to create a clan .. pay 500AC! ^^

2. Make a shop for player its selve! selve selling item that he/her has suggested! Why should you do this ? : To make player more fun .... or is some player are like to drawing anime or
something .. you can take their armor to make a new monster ..

3. Can Change aqworlds username! ( IF CAN)

That's all i got .. or if i got another ideas if the good idea i'll post at this forum!

sorry for my stupi* english ..

Alonsa.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/12/2011 10:37:45   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

I'm sorry, but this is not the correct place to post AQW suggestions; this board is for suggestions regarding the forums themselves. Please post your suggestions/feedback in the appropriate thread in AQW Suggestions (note that you cannot create your own topic and must reply to an existing one). Thanks.

Some comments for your suggestions though ... clans are being worked on, but it's not a priority and will take a significant amount of time to implement. Player trading/shops have been ruled out in AQW, especially if they involve the exchange of ACs or real-life currency.

Locked ...
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Please Read This! Aqworlds suggestion! ~~~~
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition