Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2011 0:28:11   
Brante

I look at my shattered helm and torn cape, reminded of the last time this had happened, in Popsprocket. I sigh as my dragon Xaris laughs. "You seem to be making a habit of this" I roll my eyes at his sarcasm. "Yes, yes, I know! Could you go get the replacements from the house?" He growls in annoyance, but flies off towards Doomwood. I turn and see Ash looking at me with a look of fear on his face. "Whats wrong?" I ask, worried that something else has happened. "Y-you....I've never seen you like that...you were like a vengeful God! You were sliced, bit, beaten until you bled a river of blood, but it was like you didn't even notice! I thought you were going to die!" he yelled. Tears were swimming in his eyes. I looked down, frowning. "I know. It's happened before...don't worry about me, Ash, I'll be alright." Suddenly a heavy bag slams into my head, knocking me to the ground. I look up to see Xaris hovering a few feet up, giggling. "Here you go, oh mighty one" Growling, I tear open the bag, stopping to examine the items within. A blue helm with white horns, given to me by Rolith. He claims it helps to ward off sleep, which will no doubt come in handy. Below it is something that makes me smile for the first time since this war started, a cloak made from the hide of the Somean Lion. The quest for Bacon...I miss the days when adventuring was fun, and not filled with death and sadness. Suddenly I hear someone shouting about another box being dropped. I sigh, and quickly adorn myself with my new gear. "Come on you two, we've got work to do!"

Whoever said that the pen is mightier than the sword never tried to slay a dragon with a sharpie.
DF MQ  Post #: 26
5/19/2011 3:38:11   
megakyle777

The journal of Codename Kyle, concerning the Final 13th war, and the struggle to stop Sepulchure once and for all.

quote:

Entry one:

The war begins. Sepulchure has launched his assault on Falconreach. it's too soon. We are not ready. I have sent a spy to the Fortress to keep an eye on him. Lords willing I will know when he attacks personaly.

quote:

Entry Two:

The heores of Lore launched a massive assault just a few hours ago. It was like nothing I has ever seen. There was literaly no monsters left on the battlefeild. He sent more of course. He always sends more. But soon we shall win.

quote:

Entry Three:

That MONSTER! He crashed the entire castle upon the Falconreach Tower! I know it was Grams who caused the crash, but the original line of crashing was heading for the sea! All those people, dead! He shall suffer for this! I am unsure on the fate of Grams. But what happened to her...

quote:

Entry Four:

I have failed.

Sixteen million waves march towards the city. Sepulchure destroyed the hero with but a glance. But worst of all, the Lady is dead. I sent my spies to protect her and I FAILED!

...I have decided. When this war is over I shall resign my commission as a spy. I cannot call myself such when a failure of this magnitude hangs over my head.

quote:

Entry Five:

Sepulchure has the orbs of Darknes, Ice and Fire. Thanks to "Interviewing" Captain Hugo, I have learned he also has the Orb of Water. That means only Wind, Energy and Light are out of his reach. I shall investigate the matter posthaste.

On a rare note of good news, Seppy has betrayed Xan and rid him of his fire powers. That is one less threat at least.

quote:

Entry Six:

Snou has betrayed us. Thanks to her actions, Sepulchure now has the Orbs of Energy and Wind. Kordana is also dead and Propsprocket has fallen. Our allies grow weaker by the day. I must figure out the Sandsea's Spy's identidy before-

OF COURSE! KASUF!

It has already been shown that he can be manipulated by thretening his daughter. He has access to the resistance and will thus know where Zhoom has hidden the orb! It all makes sense now! I must ride to the Sandsea immediatly! By the avatars do I swear the Light Orb at least shall not fall into his hands!

quote:

Entry Seven:

I was wrong. Kasuf was not the spy. His daughter was.

I rode as fast as I could to The Sandsea and captured him. Then I began to question him on the matter. While Ash butted in a few times (Lords know how he got there) I was confident I could get information out of him.

Untill Zhoom showed up and told me the Light Orb was stolen.

I am a fool! Why would Sepulchure have picked such an obvious spy?

She tried to destroy it to her credit rather then give it to him. She failed. Now Sepulchure has all Eight Orbs, I have let several people die for no reason, and he is about to be victorious with his ultimate plan.

This is my greatest failure. May the Lords have mercy on my soul.

quote:

Entry Eight:

Truly, I am cursed.

I got the order from King Alteon himself via Magic Note. My misssion was to allow Sepulchure to create the Ultimate Orb, and then steal it from right under his nose! What madnes was this? I thought to myself. I cannot let such a thing of great power be unleashed! I tried to argue with him for a while on the subject but he would not listen. In the end, I agreed to let it happen and steal the orb. But I thought to myself "Could I really do it? Could I steal the Ultimate Orb from right under the nose of the dark lord himself?

As it turns out, I could not. Some spy I am!

Before I took action, Drakath stepped in, stabbed Seppy in the back with his own blade, and took the orb himself. The new plan became to wait for him to explode on his own power. No mere human could hold the full power of so much Dragon Magic.

Then I realised what he was planning.

I yelled to the hero to attack Fluffy, but we were too late. Drakath bonded with Fluffy to create the strongest Darkness Dragon that Lore had ever seen. A titan of a beast, the hero fought as hard as he could, but to no avail. Then Seppy temed up with him! Seppy of all people, teamed up with the hero of Falconreach to take on this new threat. With the power of the hero's titan dragon and Sepulchure, they took down the beast.

But worse was to come.

Remember how I sent that message to King Alteon saying that the Mysterious Stranger should be kept a close eye on? Well, we did not watch him close enough.

He revealed that he was Sepulchure's Master, killed Seppy in cold blood, and bonded with the Darkness Dragon himself, to bind the full power of the ultimate orb with his own nigh limitless dark power.

This is the part where I am most ashamed of myself. I could not take on this beast. I could see that. The orb was lost. All had failed. I...ran. I still am ashamed of myself for doing that. But what could I do? I was a spy, not a warrior. I ran as fast as I could, with no goal in mind but to get away from this monstosity, to escape the horror that had been unleashed. I shall report the whole thing to the king posthaste.

What have I done?

quote:

Entry Nine

It ate the sun. It ATE THE SUN. It literaly ate the sun.

...I am not going to stand for this. I may have failed my king, I may have failed The Lady C, I may have ran when it was weaker, by by the Lords I be dammed if I am going to let this THING cover the world in darkness!

I'm going to take it down myself. And nothing is going to stop me.

I know of but one man crazy enough to aid me in this ordeal. And I shall use this aid to destroy this threat once and for all!

Either I redeem myself for my failuers or die in the attempt.

quote:

Entry Ten:

It is done.

I asked Cysero to make me a blade, a blade specificly designed to destroy evil. However, while he said it would work, I needed some kind of power myself. He said that if we could use the time machine he had we could steal the orb of bacon eight times and make an Ultimate Orb of our own.

I politely said not to do so unless I failed. I was not going to use any more power then my own and a fine sword.

I stood upon the Faconreach tower and waited for it to swoop down at it. The I jumped onto it's back. Keeping hold of it was a nightmare. It was as if it was a living shadow! But I climbed up to the top of it''s head and plunged my sword right into it.

Nothing happened. It kept flying.

I knew then I was to die. But then a voice spoke to me. It was Fluffy, speaking deep from the dracolich! It told me to strike from just below the chest. But how was I to get down?

There was only one way. I had to jump it, plunge my blade into the chest, hold on and let gravity do the rest. But if I did that, I would-

No. No thinking. I had to do it. For Lady C. For those guardians that died. For everyone who fought in that war.

So I leapt. I stabbed the chest with ruthless ferocity and clung for my life. It tore a gashing hole in the beast's chest, through which the sun burst forth with a blinding light. I had done it! The beast burst into bits from the sun and the lack of an orb inside of it. I knew I had won.

And then I was falling. The last thoughts that went through my head were "Here I come Lady C." And then blackness.

When I woke up later, I was told that the hero of Falconreach had rescued me with his dragon. I was alive after all. After healing from my wounds after a period of a few weeks, King Alteon himself went to see me. He said "Well, Codename Kyle, you saved the day after all. You are the hero of the hour as it were. For a job well done I was thinking of giving you a knighthood.

Anger rose up in me like a rising tide. "A job well done? A JOB WELL DONE? If it were a job well done my Lord, Lady Celestia would not have died! If it were a job well done my lord, then 16 milliion undead would not have had the CHANCE to march upon Falconreach! IF IT WERE A JOB WELL DONE, NY LORD THEN ALL THOSE PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED FOR WHAT AMOUNTS TO A BAUBLE! It was a job and it was done. But WELL? I think not. I deserve no knighthood. I deserve nothing."

And then the King said: "Look, we cannot let what has happened swallow us up in dispair. If we did that, then is when people like Sepulchure or the Stranger wins over us. What has happened has happened. You must let it go."

And then I saw the wisdom in those words. I could not let such things overwhelm me, I thought to myself. If I do I would never be able to move on.

"Very well. But no knighthood. There are others who deserve it more then I."

"If that is how you feel on the matter." With that, Alteon left.

It was over.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 9/5/2011 5:30:41 >
DF  Post #: 27
5/19/2011 9:32:21   
steel blade

No Easy Task
Previously from Failure Is Not An Option, Guardian Angelo arrives at Falconreach, only to be known that it is only Friday the 13th. Knowing it is being attacked, he and some of his companions charge into the walls while the other of his group was left to defend Falconreach. Meanwhile, Guardian Gordon, Angelo's recruiter and mentor, stands up to fight against the swarming army of the dead until to his last breath. Before being struck down, Angelo comes in right in time in saving Gordon and joins him in his battle alongside him.

"Fifty-six...fifty-seven...fifty-eight...fifty-nine..."

"How many have you slaughtered yet, Angelo?" Gordon asks him while crossing blades with a Shoulder Axe. Angelo strikes down an Entropic Soldier as he shouts, "Sixty!"

"Heh, you're still very raw, rookie." Gordon bats the undead warriors and entropic enemies down to the ground as the enemies' quantity grow larger. Gordon thinks to himself as readies his blade for defense, "Hmm, there's too many of 'em." Angelo on the other hand, rushe to the enemies' line as he carves to those who stands in his way until it ends in a spinning slash. "...hmm, I think he will do well."

"Angelo, can you cover me?" Angelo turns around with a nod.
"Sure, it'll be piece of cake..."
"I surely doubt it, there is no easy task to be done, Angelo. You must take full responsibility and complete concentration."
"Very well, but why will I cover you?"
"I'm going to the Guardian Tower. Your strategy might just work. I expect you to be on your guard, Guardian. Till then."

Gordon took off to the tower while Angelo has battled onto the death. As he slashed, he heard a cry of notice.

"Hey, what's happening?"
"What the heck?"
"What is the dracolich doing?"

Angelo asks for cover to another Guardian to get the oppurtunity to ask to the other Guardians. He met Kain at the center along with the hero and Ash. "Kain, what's going on?" he asks the guardian who stares at the dracolich. "I...don't know...the dracolich is acting strangely." Angelo then stares at the dracolich, capturing the scene of it beginning to roar a silent sound and falls down from the sky. "Sepulchure's fortress...it's going to crash!" Kain then shouts in exclamation. "The tower!" The hero then attempts to order Kain, "Get the people out of there!" Angelo suddenly remembered Gordon was going to the tower. "No."

Angelo borrows a horse and tries to ride to the tower as he glances a flying dracolich falling towards the tower. "C'mon..." He hastens the speed of his horse but to no avail, the dracolich crashed upon the tower as he hears a cry of despair. "NOOOOOOOO!" He stops his horse as he watches the dracolich collapse to the waters and the tower being demolished. He suddenly felt the urge to yell out of disbelief.
"GORDON! NOOOO!"

He approaches the Guardian Tower in ruins as he tries to locate his friend. In many times he pushed over the rocks, he only finds dead bodies of his comrades and pulls them off from the ruins. The others have been seen underneath the Guardian's hill. As he pushes a boulder near the edge of the hill, he finds the deceased Guardian Gordon, crushed by the devestating boulders that has landed on him. He dusted off and pushed over the rocks that was covering him. He stared at the body of Gordon, moving him to teary eyed. He struck his blade to the ground and knelt down as a sign of him mourning as he was crying in pain. He looked again at Gordon and noticed his sword. He was still holding it until to his death. Angelo then grabbed it and looked at its scratched blade. And for some reason, all Gordon has taught to Angelo reminisced into Angelo's mind and Gordon's voice echoed in his head.

With his tears dried, Angelo stood up and striked Gordon's blade in front of his body and turned around.

"Sepulchure...I'll make sure you will pay for this!"

< Message edited by steel blade -- 5/20/2011 19:01:43 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/19/2011 17:00:26   
wolfencreek

Wolfencreeks fingers danced across the keyboard as the advanced recon drone connected to his laptop by a series of wireless links and cameras banked to the left to avoid a small cluster of skeletons that had poured through the purple swirling portal that had mysteriously appeared earlier in the day. It had been almost a year since his unit had landed on the ring world of Halo and things were only getting worse as the days progressed, they had run out of rations and were now forced to live off the local wildlife which consisted of small rodent like creatures and more often than not strange bulbous fish creatures that tasted like old leather. Wolfens train of thought was derailed as his fellow Spartan Mritha walking into the small mountainside cave that had become his base of operations.

"Anything interesting on the drone today?" The spartan asked as she pulled off her black helmet to reveal her flowing purple hair.

"Not much, the portal is still open and some more skeletons are pouring through but they dont seem to be able to function so far from whatever dark force commands them"
Wolfencreek shut down the laptop and enclosed it in its metallic case before slinging it into his rucksack and picking up his energy sword leaving his other hand free to signal to Mritha as the two checked their weaponry and pushed on their padded helmets and made their way out of the cave and into the new morning sun.

Mritha appeared out of the darkness first, her battle rifle slung across her back and a pair of binoculars in hand her eyes peering through the lens surveying the mountain terrain around them for any signs of movement.
"Everything looks clear

Wolfencreek and Chisagen's Totally Bogus Fishing Adventure(or WCTBFA as some people might call it)

As the crimson sun set above Falconreach the two FishKnights, Wolfencreek and Chisagen sat on the edge of the dock both eating their lunches while fending off a wave of dryden fish zombies.
"Hey Wolfen why has the giant zombie fish crossed the lake?" The brown haired fishknight chisagen turned to his ally and punched a fish zombie off of his partners shoulder before it could attack.
"Im not sure thats how the joke is supposed to go Chisagen" Wolfencreek lifted back the cerulean blue hood of his ranger outfit and fired a quick succession of arrows into an oncoming wave before turning and facing his partner who was pointing white faced to the middle of the lake where wolfencreek was just intime to see a colossal mouldy green fin dissapear beneath the now eerieely calm surface of the lake.
"Yeah.... Chisagen now might be a time to execute plan B" Wolfencreek slung his bow onto his back ontop of his quiver with his left hand and pulled his spearblade from its sheath with his right hand, making sure to keep one eye on the lake Chisagen and Wolfen ran at speed off of the dock and headed for the far side of the lake.

"Wolfen whats the plan?" Chisagen said as he too slid his sword, a long, elegant and shiny swordfish from it sheath on his back and readied it in his hand.
"That thing must have been commanding those other fish zombies and judging by its size id say we dont want it to be the one that got away" Wolfencreek began charging his weapon with mana while watching for any sign of the fish monster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guard Captain Nemarus Quicksliver and his men lined up on the ramparts each man and woman prepared their crossbows and longbows and readied the defenses that would hold the masses of skulking undead that would soon rise from the shadows and besiege the town.
"Ready your defenses! Let no undead pass these walls!" Captain Quicksliver readied his bow and peered out into the darkness beyond the defenses, waiting for the inevitable screeching whine of the dead.

< Message edited by wolfencreek -- 6/15/2011 8:08:44 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/20/2011 1:38:12   
nield
Creative!

While it's neither poetry, nor a story, I thought it fitting to put this here.

quote:

We've slowed down CONSIDERABLY! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE! Is this what we want? Do we want to slow down and GIVE IN to Sepulchure? Do we want to just roll over and die? NO! That is not who we are! While we aren't all warmongers, we can all do our parts! Gather your weapons and your tools and FIGHT! Battle on, not just for Falconreach. Not just for Lore. Not even for everyone who would be oppressed by Sepulchure! Fight, because that is who you are! You are heroes, every one of you! And while you may not all be able to keep up with the major warmongers, worry not. Not many of us can, because they give it their all. They put everything they have into it! You can be a warmonger too! Just fight, never give up and never stop trying!!!! Now, WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/20/2011 2:02:42   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Meet the fear, bear the tear,
The heroes are going to face the most severe.
Undeads are approaching Falconreach for a challenge,
Be sure not to lose or anything can happen.

Finally the ending has come,
The fate lies on the hero.
Falconreach cannot be destroyed!
Let's summon our dragons to the sky/Let's get into the finishing line,
And battle till the ending fight!

The heroes are eager to battle,
The remaining undeads are yet to settle.
What are we waiting for?
What makes YOU a warmonger?
Let's not talk anymore,
Because we are going to fight for more!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/22/2011 6:28:52 >
DF AQW  Post #: 31
5/20/2011 10:40:41   
Redbyron

*Continue from my previous post*

*It was like time itself had stopped. Both armies, even the mindless undead, watched the dracolich fortress begin its fall... Victory cries started to rise from among the defender's ranks as the symbol of Sepulchure's power was falling apart then.... The battlefield became silent.

Even the undead stopped for a second, watching the Guardian Tower being smashed by the giant bone dragon.

'NO!' was the most repeated word among the Falconreach defenders, as if their common disbelief or denial could undone the disaster, but it was already too late. Or it wasn't?

There is some light in Necromancy, a light we like to forget. But the winged elf, Red Byron, the Necromancer, knew it. He retreated, returning inside the city walls as the battle started again around him. There was something he just had to do.

Most undead are mere puppets, willingless servant of flesh and bone, with no mind, no will; they can't argue their orders, it's impossible to know whether they like their new status and acts or not. But this time... Red Byron knew their wills.

He stood among the pile of ruins of what was once the Tower of Falconreach.

'Hear me, my comrades.' The elf whispered to the ruins' You all, from the first to the last one of those who lay here, you are the true heroes of this war. Of every war which has striked this beautiful city since it was built for the first time. You paid the ultimate price, you made the ultimate sacrifice. For this, you'll be forever honored and remebered.'

'But this war is not over! Citizens of Falconreach are still in danger, the city itself is surrounded! Your last job is not finished. So, I ask you once again to rise and face the enemy, to face the unbeatable odds one last time, for the sake of the Tower, for the sake of Falconreach, for the sae of Lore itself.'

The elf rose his voice.'Those of you who are willing to join again the fight, whose only sorrow is to only have one life to give for the battle.... RISE AGAIN MY FRIENDS! Come with me to send Sepulchure to the fiery pit of Doom where he came from to never come back.'

A dark smile appeared in his face as the debris began to move, liberating the risen Guardians, only those eagers for a second chance to defend their former home. 'The battle is not over. You are dead, you have plenty of time to rest... but there is work to do yet'
Post #: 32
5/20/2011 18:35:09   
yoyoboy X

A hero stands alone, looking at a destroyed corpse, shedding a tear for who it once,thinking everything that it loved is now gone. The hero continues to battle for he knows when the enemy is defeated no one will be enslaved by the dark king ever again .
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/21/2011 12:08:17   
Kyouhei

ITS TEH FINAL 13TH!
lyric remake by me!
We're slaying together
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To Lore, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to Blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final 13th
The final 13th
Ohh
We're heading for seppy and still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yea
With so many undead to go and aso many to be slain
(To be slain)
I'm sure that we'll all miss them so
(The lives we have lost)
It's the final 13th
the final 13th
the final 13th
(the final 13th)
Ohh ho ohh

the final 13th, oh ho
It's the final 13th
the final 13th
the final 13th
(the final 13th)

Ohh
It's the final 13th
We're winning together
the final 13th
We'll all miss them so
(the lives we have lost)
It's the final 13th
(the final 13th)
Ohh, it's the final 13th
Yea
AQW  Post #: 34
5/21/2011 12:40:00   
DarthTwiggums

"EEEEEEEEEEE - WHOA!"

A flash of purple and brown streaked across the valley, darting under the giant bony foot and rescuing Cloud! The giant's step scathed nobody.
"Who are you?" asked the bewildered Cloud.
A woman's voice came from behind the purple Dragonlord helmet.
"Shut up and help kill that thing, this is no time to ask questions!" she yelled, twirling a metallic purple lance above her head.
"Right!"
The hero leaped off of the back of the horse, landing with a barrel roll. The giant was lumbering forward, feet infront of him. He could see tiny specks climbing up its leg. It was the Warmongers!
The purple-armored woman did the same, stabbing her lance into the giant's bone leg to gain leverage. Her horse whirled around and galloped back to camp, charging headfirst into a wave of undead, shaking them off.
Cloud punched down a nearby skeleton infantry, stealing his spear. There were now more heroes climbing onto the giant. He ran forward, spear over his shoulder, and plunged it into the ground while swinging on the handle, using it as a pole-vault. A silver dagger dug into the mountainous leg when he got close enough. The other heroes were getting closer to the legs. He knew what their plan was. Cloud wrestled to catch up.

A scream from the other leg! A guardian had been knocked off by something! Medics rushed over to help him. He looked alright.
Something picked at Cloud's heel. His head whirled around. An entropic soldier was climbing up aswell, chasing the heroes! He kicked its head, but it swiftly dodged. It looked like the warmongers had got up to the hips, but some were struggling. He slid down quite a bit, landing on the entropic soldier's head, and swung his legs back and into its torso. It dropped, but others were swiftly following. Cloud unsheathed another dagger and kept working his way up harder than before. His legs had an immense burning pain but he fought mind and body to keep climbing. He got a handhold on the giant hip. The soldiers were gaining on him. He swinged up to his feet; now he could see what the Warmongers were doing. He threw down the daggers at the soldiers and took out his trusted Mindtwist Scythe, and began hacking at the top of the legs.

The whole giant's body shook violently! Chips of bone were flying everywhere, plinking off the hard armor of entropic soldiers and heroes alike. The ground itself rumbled, and both sides fell, balance lost. The enormous body was falling - but in the wrong direction! A shadow cast over the heroes on the front; it was about to crush them!

Cloud ran up the head and plunged headfirst off of the giant's helmet, skydiving without a parachute. He whistled loudly, a whistle that sounded like a signal for somebody - or something. A roar muted the sounds of the rumbling and the clashing of metal and the explosions of sponges, not the roar of a bloodthirsty skeletal giant, but a great, heroic roar, that would strike fear into the hearts of evil.

Cloud's giant, Rex, appeared from behind Falconreach. He flew towards the battlefield swiftly, but Cloud still fell. The dragon flew faster, but so did Cloud. WHIZZ! The hero's head dizzied as he was picked up by his blue friend, Rex.
"We've got to stop that giant, boy! Give him all you've got!"
The colossal beast roared fiercely in response, firing a wave of light flame from his mouth, engulfing the falling body and causing several undead to shatter. The mass of bones was just feet above the hero's heads, but it gained distance as the wave of flame pushed it back.

Rex exhausted, the flame wave grew dim. The good dragon breathed heavily. The mass of bones teetered and tottered left and right, trying to decide which faction it wanted to decimate. The heart of soldiers on the ground beat at mach speeds. Would the flame be enough? Would the wind send it one way or another? How many would be killed?
DF  Post #: 35
5/21/2011 22:33:08   
Sir Warlac

Day 1(Friday)

He appeared so suddenly, we were fatally unprepared. His soldiers dropped down in their black boxes, and even made it into the town before we were completely ready. They killed some townsfolk, but we made sure that never happened again. Our catapults had been mysteriously sabatoged, so we had to wait while Cysero repaired them. We held them off for the most part, but we lost a lot of people. The helmets the undead are wearing are stranglely familiar...I wonder.

I only write this because I am too tired to fight any more, for today...we're all human here. For the most part.

Day 2(Saturday)

The catapults are still down, but we've had less casualties. Some heroes fought their way into town and our helping to defend, god bless them. Not sure where the Dragonlords are, though. Besides that, not much else happened today.

Day 3(Sunday)

It was horrible, it was huge. I've seen bigger than it before, but it tore through our normal soldiers. I took it down, but there were more. We lost a lot of men today, we weren't prepared for the giants.\

Day 4(Monday)

The catapults are up and running, we've had no casualties since. We're making giant holes in their forces, but they keep getting filled. There's no end to them!

Day 5(Tuesday)

My god...I finally recognize those helmets! They're undead guardians! Curse him! He's using our own men against us! I just had to kill someone I once called friend!

Day 6(Wednesday)

Day 7(Thursday)

The Beast of War Emerges

Day 8(Friday)

The Beast of War has fallen!

Day 9(Saturday)

Today I give it my all, the undead army is thinning!

Day 10(Sunday)

I've been fighting since yesterday, the end is in sight.

I'm going to add more. Some of these are just notes.

< Message edited by Sir Warlac -- 5/22/2011 4:13:48 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
5/21/2011 22:37:24   
Lady_Dragonrider

WIP. In light of the new happenings this story will undergo minor changes. Changed stuff will be underlined

CHAPTER 4 and all fallowing has SPOILERS. So do not read unless you know how the guardian tower fell and all things after that.

Chapter one: Rakshakar
“Please, I KNOW he didn’t do it, can’t you let him out just this once?” Alize voice is tinted with angry.
“No, I have told you before; no prisoner can leave during war.” Xandor, the leader of Black Door Prison says in a clear voice.
“But this is a war that could change the world we know, forever! We need all the help we can get!” Alize’s voice rises to a high pitch as she loses her temper. Her little Pegasus reacts with a shrill nigh. Alize tokes in a few deep breathers to calm her self as the Pegasus flies over head in small mad circles. It would do no good to lose her temper now.
“Rakshakar will not make a difference; I will not let him go.” Xandor looks down at his papers, signaling that their argument is over.
Alize sighs, there was no use talking to Xandor once he ignored you.
Spinning on her heels she marches out the door, the upset equine flying behind her.
Down the hall and out of sight she took out her amulet.
“Is he coming?” The jewel glows as Alize sends her thoughts into it. It translates her words into the dragon language, and then translates her dragon’s response into English.
“She is coming” Her dragon responds.
When Cold Water became a toddler dragon Lady Celestia had said there was a way to get more power for the amulet; making it possible to communicate telepathically. The coast was high. It had taken a long time for Alize to earn the money. However it had been well worth it. Without the upgrade, getting Rakshakar out would have been a lot harder.
Alize smiles, no prison can hold Rakshakar, he just needs a reason to get out and he's gone. Cold Water had given him that reason; Flaconreach was in trouble, it needed every strong, brave-hearted fighter.
Rakshakar was a dragonrider. He was blamed for kidnapping dragon eggs and selling them on the black-market. A few weeks ago the investigators had found some evidence that strongly suggested he was innocent; however Xandor agon in the storage so Rakshakar could put on his armor. From there the two fighters took the garbage shoot. No one would be looking there.
The air was filled with the sharp cries of war, both human and skeleton. Loud booms could be felt, and the ground quaked slightly as nitroglycerin sponges found their targets, or missed.
“We need to find Elysia.” Alize said quickly.
“Over there!” Rakshakar pointed to Falcon reach’s main inn.
“Alize! You are needed on the west side.” Elysia shouted.
“Understood.”
Elysia looked hard at Rakshakar, but did not say anything. Alize knew she would not stop Rakshakar form joining the fight.
Almost dark as the smoke filled night her dragon flew by her left side. Sirof took up position on Rakshakar’s right.
The Pegasus snorted as the reddish dragon came close. “Behave.” Alize warned the Pegasus. The Pegasus shook his mane is a display of dislike for the young fire dragon (not a great fire dragon, just a fire dragon).
“EEEEEEEERRRRRRRK” The sound was like jagged claws of fear and dark ripping into the mind. The company stops in their tracks and looks up. A huge dark shape blots out the smoke filled sky for a moment and then like a drop of water into a pond the shape vanishes.
THUD!
An almost invisible huge box lands right in front of their path.
They hardly have time to draw their weapons before 5 waves come out. The two slash into the battle. Streams of ice and fire fall on the minions from the two young dragons. The Pegasus uses wind and water to weaken the enemies. Moving at full speed the Pegasus is just a blur of blue, impossible for the minions to hit. Unlike the dragons who have strong scales one sword strike could take out the Pegasus. To make up for this the Pegasus was equipped with armor and used its speed.
“Rakshakar look out!” Alize said as a shoulder blade raised its weapon above him. Rakshakar just turns his head slightly.
Whoosh
Before the blade hit him it bursts into flames. The flames move across the blade and incinerate the skeleton. Rakshakar’s armor was not even tinted by the flames.
The moment the weapon was on fire Alize turns back to the next coming wave.
Some good the wall does if it can’t keep out these guys out. Alize thought bitterly.
With two dragons, two worriers, and a little Pegasus the waves were gone in a few quick moments, reduced to bones, flaming heaps and broken weapons. Another shadow and cry make all look up. The shadow cries out again, this time in pain. A huge creature from the air had slammed into it, forcing it to drop the box before it could be unlocked. Three more dragons fill the air. Alize wants to cheer.
“Some day we will be up there” Alize says to Cold Water.
“Were did they come from? Isn't Dragons Grasp far from her?” Rakshakar asks
"Dragon's Grasp leaves four dragonriders behind to protect the city. Let's go!"
The warriors race out the west gate and onto the battle field.
The guard shouted something about Rakshakar, but Alize did not hear, nor did Rakshakar, not that it would have made much of a difference.
Alize spots the knight in charge of organizing the troops and heads for him.
“I need you two-” The knight stops when he sees Rakshakar.
“He is with me.” Alize assures him.
“If you were any one else. . .”
“Where are we needed?” They did not have to talk about this.
“With troop number 16.” We’ll talk about this later. His eyes add as she turns to troop 16.
Troop 16 was fighting on the edge. Stomi, one of her friends was in the troop. Alize was glade that she was fighting with him. She and Rakshakar join the fray.
The warriors were aided by the arrows of rangers, rouges and ninja silently move among them, mages blast at the dark armies and tend to the wounded, even the pirates helped out by supplying gallons of nitroglycerin (most of it had been stolen from Falconreach anyway) and sponges. All the other classes also helped out in their own way.
Alize feels the energy inside her blade rise as she slashes at the dark minions next to Stomi and Rakshakar. This is WAR!!!

Chapter two: One-Hundred-Plus Strong
The sounds of battle fill Alize’s ears. Her blade slices through a shake spear, turning half way around she takes out a shoulder blade. Dodging a strike Stomi crushes a skeleton guardian with one powerful blow from his ax. Battling next to them Rakshakar’s destiny weapon shines with a light of its own. Filled with excitement the three hardly notice the unusual event taking place until a warrior next to them shouts out. All the enemies around them pull back. They stare as one hundred plus dead skeleton guardians come together to form one mega huge monstrous dark skeleton guard.
“It’s happening all over!” one paladin shouts. Sirof and Cold Water confirm it. The warriors suddenly feel a wave of helplessness come over them. Despair eats into their minds, telling them they can not do anything to stop the darkness. A feeling of fear covers the battle field as the first giant guard picks up its sward and advances.
Holding a destiny weapon must make one very crazy, that or very strong in time of gave peril, for suddenly Rakshakar brakes free from the binding fear and charges at the skeleton guardian. The spell is broken for the rest, and they join him.
SWWOOOOOSH
The giant blade slices though the air, right at Rakshakar! He some how dodges the strike and hits the leg with his own sward. The skeleton guardians are skeletons; however unlike normal skeletons they have dark helmets, and so are not as weak to the light. Despite this the destiny weapon still deals a heavy blow. The leg splinters and the first great giant went down. The fighters finish it off.
“To the next one!” Shouts a random warrior.
The battle field is now clear of all smaller minions, only the skeleton guardians remain. Cold and forbidding each carries a sward of darkness with it and a feeling of dread falls on all who got close.
“BATTLE ON!” With that war cry the solders attack the other skeleton guardians.
“BATTLE ON!” Alize takes up the cry as she and Stomi join the nearest group in a fight agent the dark guards.
Alize was right next to it when her dragon let out a warning cry. Alize saw it too late. A huge dark flame-ball came flying at her and hit her directly in the chest. The force knocks her to the ground; she gasps in surprise. Her mind feels fear trickle in. Her armor was designed to withstand the heat of dragon flames, one of the hottest verities of fire. But this was no ordinary flame, this was a dark flame. It burned the mind.
Memories, thoughts, and feelings; all the ideas she had suddenly enter her mind, one at a time. The moment they did, they where gone, burned up. She could not recall what happened the day she found the black dragon box. She did not feel the joy of seeing her baby dragon hatch.
She clutches at the amulet as the memoir of it fades. Soon the only things left are feelings of darkness and fight, all the times she failed, all the mistakes she made, every time her friends or family got hurt.
Horrid creature! She thinks. All of you are horrid!
The fear is briefly covered up by rage.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” She yells out her anger in that moment. Suddenly she feels relief, like the fire was slowing. A dizzy feeling comes over her, the feeling of passing out.
Fighting it off she manages to half stand, balancing on her sward. The enemy was wakened some what when she yelled.
“YAAAAHHHHH!” She yells again. Now she can feel the fire losing power, however the flames still burn away inside her head.
The ground shakes, a loud sound, felt more then heard fills her ears. The cry is familiar, yet her mind is too tired to figure out what it is. The skeleton guardian was dead now, but the flames! They still did not stop!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAA” The shout was not hers.
Some one is standing over her, a blade of coldness touches her head. The thought she was on freezes. She can think of nothing else but that thought. Coldness creeps into her every limb. Her teeth start chattering, her mind is stuck on one thought. Then the she feels like she is drifting, drifting on a snow bank above a cloud layer. As darkness covers her eyes she realizes she is passing out. Strong arms catch her before she hits the ground, her mind goes blank.

Chapter three: His blade
When she awoke she was in a hospital on a bed. Next to her stood Stomi and a nurse with name tag that read “Carry”.
“You were awesome!” Somi said. “You made that skeleton run away!”
“How?” Alize asked
“When you yelled in rage you yelled into the dragon amulet. It translated the yell into a dragon’s voice. When you did it again all the dragons returned the call!”
“Who’s he?” Alize asked, noticing for the first time that a dragon slayer stood at the foot of her bed.
“This is Koov, he saved you.” Stomi said quickly
“But you saved me!” Alzie did not like the thought of being saved by a dragon slayer
“He helped.”
Alize looked at him more closely.
He was dressed in the common silver-colored armor of a dragon slyer. The only thing usually was his blade. It was simple, like Dragonlord’s loss, the color of the blade was like a white feather; the handle was dull green with a blue jewel on the end. It had no code.
Whenever a new blade was found or discovered it was given a code. Each master smith had a copy of all the codes. That way any smith could make any weapon. Newly found weapons did not have codes
“What are you doing here?” Alize almost glared at Koov as she spoke
“I have a bad habit of looking in on the people I save.” He gave her a big smile, then laughed at her expression.
“You have a terrible laugh.” Alize said it before she could stop the words.
“That’s why I use it”
Alize gave him a puzzled look, which only made him laugh more.
Alize glared at him and flexed the fingers on her right hand. That’s when she realized she still held her blade
“You would not let the doctors take it.” Stomi said as she looked at the blade.
“Cold Water could have taken it.” She stopped, and suddenly felt something was wrong. Where was Cold Water?
“He’s with little Pegasus. . .”
Alize did not have to listen to him tell the tale; she was listening to Cold Water.
“A blade glazed him, bringing him down from the air and a foot crushed one wing. Sirof and I got him out of there. He is injured, but he will live.”
Her face changed to deep sadness than relief. Little Pegasus was strong and healed quickly, at least in her opinion. He would be out of the war for weeks; that was the saddest part. The little Pegasus had always been a good help. He and Cold Water worked well together.
“Let’ me back into the battle.” She said rising form the bed. She was only scratched form her fall and the dark flames.
“No! You can’t, your mind is injured!” It was Carry spoke, her voice was stern.
“Let her fight.” The words where strong, yet quite, they came from the dragon slayer. Alize was slightly surprised that HE was with her.
“My blade stopped the damage before it did too much.” He added
“Yes but it can not undo what the blast has done.”
“Let her go.” The words came from a mage who just happened to be passing by. It was the Light Blue Mage named Wirlak.
“That blade- it gave her. . . *long pause*. . . a moral boost. It gave her a reason to heal herself, made her want to heal herself.”
“If you say so.” Carry respond in a dry tone.
“Koov?” All turned to see a moglin massager standing there.
“Galtor says stop babying the injured and get back out here or else. . .”
Koov was out the door the moment the moglin had said the word “Galtor”
The mage watched him go with a keen eye
“Alize” he said still looking to the door.
“Yes?”
“Did you feel something . . . special about that weapon?”
She did not, but her dragon did. Alize did not want to tell him that. The connection between her and Cold Water was known only by a few, and Alize wanted to keep it that way.
“Yes.”
“Good.” The mage looked like he would say more, but did not.
Picking up her back pack she pulled out her armor.
“Let’s go” Alize said it to Stomi and Cold Water. Stomi did not question her ability to fight, but Carry watched her closely as the two left.

Chapter 4: Down With You
At the tower
Jim: “Sir, our bombs are not doing enough damage, should we let the dragon riders have another go?”
Grant: “No, they can not get past the dark shield, it has not weekend.”
Andrew: “There are too many of them”
Grant: “Hope comes with the daylight, and my blade will slay them all when it does!”
Grant: “FOR FALCONREACH”
All: “FOR FALCONREACH”
Battle field
Alize’s arms ach a little, but it was so good to back in battle taking out skeleton heads that she hardly noticed. The waves were also getting destroyed faster; however the rate at which the army was being restocked did not slow.
With a mighty swing she takes out two skeletons and injures a third. Then she saw a sight that made her pause, Koov. Dead. On the ground. His armor was crushed, his weapon was shattered. She could not believe he was dead. He was just with her a few moments ago. How could he be gone just like that? Her head still felt cold from the blade.
Thwak!
A near miss from a shake spear made her turn back to the fight.
The blade! It was broken, that means the enemy knew it was worth something. Skeletons did not break weapons just for the fun of it.
It’s not gone for good, I can still save it. She thinks
Calling to her dragon Alize quickly tells him to get the pieces and put them in her backpack. Yulgar could fix it up, the blade would never be the same again, but he could make it into something new.
The dragon grumbles a little as he flies to the weapon.
Using ice and wind Cold Water places the weapon pieces in air bubbles and freezes the air bubbles in one chunk of ice.
Cold Water could use any element; however he was best at using the two he was born with, ice and wind. He could easily switch between the two. All the other elements where learned, and it took time to switch between them.
Like everything else inside her magic backpack the ice chunk shrunk the moment Cold Water put it in.
“Hungry” Cold Water said
“Me too.” Alize replied
Then she heard the horn, the call to switch out the solders.
Gratefully she battles here way to the gate.
“Alize!” It was Warlic! Alize is surprised to see him here, last she knew he was looking in on the orbs.
“They want you at the guardian tower to make a status report.”
“I’m on my way.” eating would have to wait a bit longer.

Usually the inside of the guard tower took her breath away, today with the events of war happening she had no time to admire the tower’s beauty and strength.
A few guards where in the main hall, planning the next move and organizing the defenses. The Light Blue Mage was also standing there.
“Warlic, good to see you made it, Orb report.” Guardian Kain said in a brisk voice.
“The ninja have hidden the wind orb in thin air, Sepulchure will never be able to find it. Zhoom took the light orb and jumped to a different dimension.”
“Wouldn’t that cause an imbalance with the elements?” Wirlak asked. Alzie noticed the badge he wore; it marked him as the head healer mage.
“Should, but has not.” Warlic said in an even tone. Then he turned back to Kain. “Tomix is helping popssprocket protect the energy orb, Galanoth has hidden over a million fake ice orbs throughout the north land, there is no way they can find the real one.”
“Good, Alize, status report!”
We are holding them off, but it is not easy. For now they have not yet breached the outer wall.”
“Nice to get some good news.
“Everyone is giving their best in this war, the enemies keep coming in quickly, but are destroying them almost as fast. Sepulchure’s arrogance is his downfall, he underestimated our resilience; this war will end him!”
“That remains to be seen . . .”
“Sir, we need you!” Shouts a garud from outside.
“Coming.” Kain dismissed them and raced out the door. Warlic goes to talk to Wirlak.
Alize heads outside to eat.

Balancing a tray Alize looks around at the crowded table for an empty seat.
“Alize! Over here!”
It was Ash, and he had a set for her.
Too hungry to look for a different seat Alize sits down next to him. She is about take a bite when Cold Water and all the other dragons let out a loud cry, a warning cry. Alize and Ash runs out to the main street. When dragons cry out, something is definitely wrong!
“The flying fortress it’s going to crash!” Cold Water informs Alize.
“It’s going to crash!” Ash shouts
“The people we-” The dragon’s second cry cuts off Alize’s words.
The dark shield that had kept the dragon rides back was gone. But it was too late; no dragon was close enough to help. They had all stayed away so the guardians could bomb the dark shield.
Still they did not give up. The nearest dragon rushes to intercept the fortress.
“NO! One dragon can’t do it!” Alize shouts.
The others dragons are following it, but they are too far behind to reach the fortress in time.
Everything seemed to go in slow motion, the fortress hit, the guard tower went flying, the dracolich starts to fall apart, crushing the whole building. Than the dragon rider came on the right side. Suddenly the dracolich gave one last twist, instead of leveling the building completely it whacks into the dragon and rider. Alize screams, but no sound comes out, her voice is gone, the words stick in her mouth. The dragon rider, dragon, and dracolich fall one way, the tower and fortress the other.
SPLASH!
“NO!” Alize found her voice as it all sunk to the bottom of the water.
Grief threatens to paralyze her. Her heart cries tears that never make it to her eyes.
“There were so many in that tower. . .” Her voice is just a whisper
As the spray ends a small figure riding a dracolich holding a box flies up from the water. The pair is gone in the blink of an eye
“You will pay for this!” She shouts across the waves as her grief gives way to hate.

Chapter 5: Fight
“We did it cold water, the waves are gone, the wall crusher is crushed. All that’s left is Sepulchure, to the shore line!”
“The shore line!” Cold Water echoed
“SEPPY! Come and fight me! You will fall like the rest of your waves!”
“Puny pathetic hero, you will fall.”
“No smashe yet.” His doom blade hummed
“Do you really think you can beat me?”
“Yes, I can!”
“All right, bring it on!”
Alize charges, and than does a fake attack to the right. Suddenly she backs up just as a huge dark energy bolt lands where she was standing. Sepulchure did not see Cold Water silently fly behind him until he was getting blasted by the dragon’s coldest attack. Swinging around with incredible speed Sepulchure let the blade fly, it smacks Cold Water.
“You’ll pay for that!” Alize says. This time she takes out a knife and tosses it, his sward suddenly appears in his hand and he sends a dark wave, turning back the knife.
A second knife that had been in the shadow of the first came out of no were and hit his armor.
“Do you really think that will stop me? No more games! Come, I’ll show you what a true swordsman can do!” Sepulchure challenged.
Falling to the bait Alize grips her blade tighter. The two start to circling, then Sepulchure uses a side attack, Alize blocks it. Back and forth the two went, Sepulchure starts slow, but gradually get faster until it’s all Alize can do to block. She is getting weaker, his blade feels heavy agents hers. He is stronger then her. Suddenly her blade slips, just a fraction, his blade came strait at her, however instead of steel she felt the stringing darkness creep into her, only this darkness did not burn the mind, it burned the body. Shocked she took a step back. Her insides feel like they were on fire, her sward arm was paralyzed, and then her whole side. Losing her balance she went on her knees.
“Silly hero, did you really think it would be that easy?” Sepulchure was behind her in one swift move. He pushes her over with the butt of his blade.
“What. Did. You. Do?” Alize was out of breath, she felt cold on the outside, and a burning heat on the inside. Her whole body felt numb, she couldn’t move it. Not even her fingers would come off of the blade handle.
“I fought you, like you asked.”
“Look!”
It was Cold Water, he was weak, but still alive.
Alize raises her eyes. There, next to the dracolich was a baby dragon. It’s scales where a fiery red, it’s horns a bright yellow-gold.
“Akriloth’s offspring. You’re losing allies, you will be the last one standing, therefore it is only fitting that you carry the grave stone.” He slid his hand into her pack back and set something in. “What’s this? The orb of darkness? Really Alize, you just made my day. Here I thought I would have to trek all the way into the heart of Falconreach. And now you have brought the orb right to me.” There was no mistaking it; the object he took out was indeed the black orb.
“How, did that get in there?” Alize’s mind asks her self. Guilt, hate, rage angry, regret and sorrow took hold of her mind. As the feelings race inside her head her heat cries, cries for all that was lost, and all that could not be gained.
“My troops are still here, that was just one wave you took out.”
Sepulchure turns from the orb and looks at her. “You look so sad, face down.” Alize could not talk, not even cry, which was a good thing because if she could, she just might. Even now it was hard to hold back the sadness from her face.
With a surprisingly gently hand Sepulchure turns Alize on her back.
“One more thing.”
Slowly his hand reaches to her neck and the chain that holds her amulet.
He stroked it. “One more light to put out.”
With that he moved a short dagger across the amulet, making a microscopic crack. That was all he needed, for the darkness suddenly poured in.
“Good by.”
Alize chocks on her own sadness. In a black swirl Sepulchure vanishes.
The darkness was creeping into her amulet and slowly running the connection she had with Cold Water.
"Cold-"
The words where lost in darkness, a darkness her mind is too tired to fight.
Regrets and sorrow weighed heavily down on her heart.
Lady C was dead, she did not defeat Sepulchure, she brought the orb strait to him. Sepulchure had dealt the final blow. He had weakened the link between her and her dragon.

Her world was torn. Legends were born, but not on her side. Never before had defeat been so bitter, never before had the world seemed so hopeless. The wind, the sky, the grass, it was all horrible, made of dark dull shades. Suddenly she felt a weight on her, it was Cold Water. But Alize did not notice him, she looks right though him at the brightening sky. Cold Water took the amulet in his mouth and uttered a short cry. All of the power he had left went into freezing the darkness inside the amulet. Exhausted the young dragon passes out.

Chapter six: Failure Is All I Am Made Of
“And you’re sure this will work?” John asks.
It was half a week after the death of Lady Celestia. The town had been in a state of sadness from that day on, but none more than Alize. Alize had not bee acting right. She was gloomy all day long, did not want to talk to anyone, or her dragon. When she did talk in was in a flat voice devoid of all emotion, and her eyes where lifeless. All she had done since the fight with Sepulchure was fight, sleep, and eat. She would answer all questions, but did not look people in the eye. It was only yesterday that Elysia had discovered the crack and darkness in Alize’s amulet, the reason for her behavior. Cold Water had frozen the darkness inside the amulet. That slowed its progress but not early enough to keep it back. Now Elysia and John, the head dragonmage in Falconreach, where discussing the best the way to fix it.
“Yes, if Koov’s blade does indeed carry a portion of the ice orbs power than it may be possible for Cold Water to use that power and completely freeze the darkness inside the amulet.” Elysia
“It sounds risky, taking her far form here to the formidable north land.”
“It’s not formidable, besides she has friends there, and getting away from this town might help her.”
“But she what if she meet with him again. . .” He let the words trail off.
The two sat in dark silence for a moment.
“There is no mage who is talented enough to do this other than Warlic, and he’s still in the coma, this could be her one chance. No telling how far that darkness has spread.”
“All right, she can go, but send someone with her.”
“I’ll have dragon slayer Ven go with her, he was planning on going to give a report any way, and Stomi, he’ll keep her safe.”
“I’ll send a messenger to tell him.”

Before the sun rose the next day Falconreach got an urgent message from Dragsvard, Xan was melting the ice that Dragsvard rode on. The three fighters had to leave before sunrise. They rode the rest of the night and could see Dragsvard as the sun rose. Dark red and bright gold flames leapt around Dragsvard. Sunlight shined off the ice burg’s surface, but Xan was not around. As the griffin lands a Skelton goes flying past it. The winged lion mix shies back.
“Stand still!” Ven yells angrily at the creature.
The griffin clacks it’s beak in annoyance as another Skelton lands at its feet. The three dismount quickly, Cold Water burst out of Alize’s backpack and screeches a greeting at the only dragon slayer he kind of likes, Galanoth. With strong strokes Galanoth clears the area of skeletons. He is breathing hard, and looks beat up.
“Are you ok?” Stomi asks.
“I have been worse, he is after the ice orb, it is inside my house, go quickly, I’ll deal with the dragon.”
“And I’ll help you!” Van declare
“Tired of skeletons? Me too, let’s go kill a dragon!” Galanoth and Ven rush to the north end.
“Which way?” Stomi yells after them.
Cold Water chirps and flies off. Alize follow, and pulls Stomi’s along.
At the door Alize drew her weapon and slashes the locked door. Stomi starts to say something, than chances his mind and shrugs.
Inside was a wet mess. Snow balls, spiders and hosts of other creatures where waiting for them. Battling their way though the house was not easy. The halls where small, and may stuff was hung on the wall, making it hard to fight.
Living room, bed room, and guest bed room, all empty. Cold Water let out a shrill roar and opened the door to the kitchen. On the gas-powered fridge was a note that said not the orb, to the left of that was a bolted half-hidden door that said orb room. A glow came form the fridge door. Cold Water was very agitated now. Quickly he pulls out a piece of Koov’s blade from Alize’s back pack.
Stomi opens the door, only to find no orb.
“Looking for something?”
Stomi and Cold Water spin around. There in the door way is Sepulchure, holding the ice orb. His eyes glow with greed as he sees the blade in Cold Water’s mouth. Being this close to the orb the blade shines at it takes power from the orb. Suddenly the blade is gone from Cold Water’s mouth and he swallows. Sepulchure sends a bolt of dark energy at him. Cold Water drops and the bolt misses him. Storm pushes Alzie out of the way and the bolt crashes into the wall.
“You lost again, hero.” His voice drips with scorn. He raises his doom blade, and darkness covers him, than fades taking him away.
The building shakes, and the roof starts to fall in. Alize races to Cold Water and grabs him, than hacks at the wall with her sward. She and Stomie get out just as his house caves in.

< Message edited by Lady_Dragonrider -- 6/10/2011 12:43:26 >
DF  Post #: 37
5/22/2011 9:17:00   
Highlord Sendai

Highlord Sendai: 3...
Lord Steve: 2...
???: 1...
???: FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Highlord Sendai: NOW!!!!

* This Music starts playing. Highlord Sendai and Lord Steve both jump aside as a Giant Rock hits the ground, leaving a huge crater. Sendai then summons a Metal Chain from the ground, he fires it towards the one who fired the stone at them, meanwhile, Lord Steve runs up behind ??? and draws his Dagger, the chains rap round ??? and he falls to the ground*

Highlord Sendai: RAHL! It's over...
Rahl Fire: Really now, CHARGE!!!

*A Army of normal people, like Farmers and Smiths appear*

Army: MUST KILL! KILL HIGHLORD SENDAI! KILL LORD STEVE!

*The Army charge at Sendai and Steve, who cut through them like butter.*

Rahl Fire: Sendai, your a murderer.
Highlord Sendai: RAHL...You killed them when you possessed them.
Rahl Fire: No no. Really, it's over.
Highlord Sendai: What?
Rahl Fire: When one dies in one Realm, they die in all realms.
Rahl Fire: You killed the villians that were protecting Doomlord Sendai.
Rahl Fire: My work here is done, soon the great Villian will be dead...
Rahl Fire: ...Oh and by the way, see you later.

*Rahl Fire vanishes in a Sphere of Light, Steve jumps in, dragging in the Highlord*

Highlord Sendai: Steve, it's time we met Doomlord Sendai.

Quest Complete
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
5/23/2011 10:30:10   
Silver Xoven

This is a short story-poem (hard ta' describe).

A lone figure stood behind the ruins of the Guardian Tower. The Guardians did not see him, nor did the undead flowing below him, who were swarming on an attack on the Guardians. The figure was wrapped in a long, black cloak. He was tall. An aura of death flowed right from him. Nobody seemed to see him. He watched the war raging below him. He watched the ruins of Sepulchure's huge, crashed dracolich, which was lying in the sea. The figure shifted for a bit, then said to himself:

"It is sad", Death said. "It is sad that they fight, and my kingdom gets bigger. Why? Why is it sad? They are hungry for power. So sad..."

The figure turned around, vanished with the wind. Nobody ever saw him, not on Lore, but in the Underworld..

Hope you liked it.
DF  Post #: 39
5/24/2011 7:39:34   
god of chaos

PART 1 : A NEW HOPE

the battle had started... the doomknights vile undead army marches towards falonreach..There`s noone that strong as to defeat tem all. In this moment of despair our hero seeks
help from the wise elders and mages
Hero:o wise and powerful elders what should i do
Elders:the undead are countless. the soldiers are getting tired... we can`t fight
Another elder: wait there might be a salvatuion after all. legend says that there was a warrior so mighty as he defeated every other warrior in the land. one day he met a old mage who said that he had heard of the hero`s doings and wanted to reward him.
old mage: you are the only one who can keep justice in the world savng innocent people and battling undead to save lord... i will give yo my orb of dragons... with it you can have the power of 100 dragons on your side... you can crush millions of undead without getting tired and can fight for days iven months without haveing the needs of rest and sleep. so the warrior had the orb... his legend was told amongst people all over the lore.. yet he wasn`t immortal and so there was a day when he died.. there was a bloody war for the orb the bloodiest war that had ever been .. the orb was lost and the legend says only a true hero can find it and get the power of 100 dragons.
Hero: i must find that orb
elders: i have heard the legend to but the orb has been lost for centuries
the eldest of elders: yes but if the hero that is talking to us is willing to do anything to save his town and his world from the undead there may e a chance for him to fidn the orb.
Hero: so where should i start searching
the eldest of elders: the only being who knows this secret lives deep within the ocean .. you know his name ..
Hero:realy! who is he?
eldest of elders:this is up to you to find out! this is your first test to find the one who knows what happened to the orb.

PART 2: DEEP WITHIN THE OCEAN
the hero went deep within the ocean to find the secret of the dragon orb.... merely sepulchure had spied on the chat or he was aware of the orb to... propably thats why the water was filled with undead creatures.... they were like 40 undead ... the hero defeated all them but at that moment 500 other fresh .. combat ready undead came out of nowhere led by a doom soldier[pretty much like troppy]... yet he was more powerful than tropy the undead surrounded the hero and so he was forced to surrender. the doom soldier took him and his undead into a secret underwater cave... there the doom soldier tried to ``interrogate our hero. the hero didn`t spoke a word. but the doom soldier coul use a better way. he brought up a rune and put it to the ground . at the moment sepulchures image appears asking the doom soldier of what had happened .
sepulchureL: ah i didn`t notice you ``hero``
hero:you destroyed falonreach guardian tower. you took all those lives. you are not getting away with this
sepulchure: YES I DID. thats the fate of every guardian tower, of every guardian and citizen alive on lore.
NBoD:theres nothign you can do to stop
hero: yes i can . now you are going to see that
the hero didn`t came all unprepared. he kept a talisman of light with him so he could escape the dark beings and being teleported i km away.
and thats what he did. at the moment he appeared at the locker . aquella was there organising the defense against the undead. the two deathknights were helping her.
the hero offered help and so he rushed into battle slaying a whole load of undead. when the 500 undead were slayed the doom soldier apeared from nowhere. he battled the hero but was not iven a match for him. after the battle the hero had a chat with aquella
Aquella: so hero what are you doing here.
hero: i a looking for an ancient being that might posses knowedge of an orb that dissapeared centuries ago. that creature i was told that lives deep within the ocea.
aqeula: oh of course. you know him quite well. he is Kathool ATchoo.
at the moment aa black cloud covers everything
Wierdscary voice: who dares to speak my name
hero: are you kathool atchoo
kathool atchoo: yes its me . why do you need me.
hero: i need to talk to you about the orb of dragon.
kathool: what!! how does a human know of it??!
hero: i do and i need it o slay sepulchures forcess.
kathool: oh thats the reason[they are invading my land and i can`t let them ]. i woudl help you with pleasure. first thing you need to know is that the orb seperated into five pieces the teal , the purple , the silver, the golden and the blue. the blue as you know is the water orb... the golden became the light orb and the purple became the dark orb.
you need to find the teal and the silver... now the silver was the first wind orb created by aeron the first avatar of wind .. after him came khazri wich created the orb wich exists now . its being kept by moku no okami the ancestor of the one you call okuchi no okami[ when i corrupted you i read your mind to]. the teal orb`s power was used to craft some weapons i guess you call them doom weapons. thats all you need to know.. now go to find the teal and the silver orbs
PART 3 : AT THE PLACE OF WINDS
the hero had to find the silver and to do so he had o ask okuchi no okami for that... he was captured by the ninjas and kept in prison... thyton gave hero the chance to talk to him
okuchi: whats the purpose of your vist `` hero``
hero: i want to ask about your ancestor moku no okami
okuchi: yes my grand grand grand grand father was a great warrior. yet what is this silver one your looking.
hero: its an orb.
okuchi: oh that gray glass ball. i sold it to a man who had an red armour
hero: did he tell you his name
okuchi:no. he had a dragon like helmet and a ... talking blade
hero: sepulchure
yet the hero had a chance. sepulchure must had hid the orb somewhere and the hero knows perfectly where. certainly sepulchure had taken it to his fortress and now it crushed all that hero had to do was to search the bones. this comes up to b e a succes yet sepulchure was not that easily fooled. as soon as the hero touched the orb a terrifying monster came out ... at the moment all the guardinas saw the monster some of them with ash in came to help... they succesfully defeated the monster and so they had the silver orb
PART 4: THE ATTRACTION
the hero decides to summon the power of his three orbs to attract the other two that sepulchure had. it comes up to be a succes. the hero collects all the five ors. they emerge into the orb of dragons . the hero equips the power of 100 dragons and is ready to confront sseppulchure. it is an easy battle and sepulchure is killed .
sepulchure: ahhahhha you think i am so easily killed...
scary voice from nowhere: sepulchure you fool.. you failed me .. yet i will give yyou another chance . while you hero will take larger part in my plan HA HA HA HA
PART 5 : THE UNKNOWN
i willl add the story of part 5 if any develpoment releated to seppy`s master happens. if not the story will end with sepulchures defeat

< Message edited by god of chaos -- 5/24/2011 7:44:55 >
Post #: 40
5/24/2011 14:58:40   
mikeyc0312

The first entry in the diary of the SoulWeaver, mike.

I have taken some time out from the war to write this. I feel that I need to keep a record of my actions, my adventures. As I fight once more to protect Falconreach, I consider the times I have been in this position, defending this, or any other, town. There are now more instances than I can count. I was here from the very beginning, have been wiped out by Xan, fought the Irismancer and so on... how I long for the day when the last of these wars will be over, when I can stop murdering creatures in cold blood. I fight not because I wish to, but rather because I have to. The other heroes need my help and I need theirs. I look back at all the enemies that I have destroyed, surely by now more, so many times more, than the combined populations of the towns that I defend. Even when I discount the undead, whom I have merely returned to the eternal rest they deserve, I have still done so much damage, hurt so many people, animals and plants. The blood on my hands has been turned into accessories which I cart around with me as I travel. And yet... I have also helped so many, done so much. I have mastered every class that has come my way. Mage, Dragonmage, Dragonlord, the list goes on. There can be hardly a person this side of Battleon who has not heard of me, of the exploits of my dragon, Harry, and I, sometimes alone as a pair other times with help from friends and allies. Since becoming a Soul Weaver, I have mostly fought alongside Aegis. The SoulWeaver class suits me, it seems. I have enjoyed more success with it than I had even with the DoomKnight armor in my backpack. With Aegis by my side and his powerful abilities complementing my own, I have been able to do so much. Anyway, I must return to the battlefield, Falconreach needs my help.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
5/25/2011 2:06:00   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

*Warning: This story has spoilers for the boss fight and cutscene. Don't read if you have not done that battle*

They were unstoppable. Tsuriai, with her long-time friend and partner Ragnarok destroyed wave after wave. After so many battles together, from the orb quests to other fights, they knew each other and how they fought and were a seamless team. This war, and the following battle against Sepulcher, would be just another fight in their long string of successes. They knew it would be difficult, but they also knew that they would do it. They had no other choice. It was either defeat Sepulcher or the town, no world, that they loved and had fought so long and hard for would be destroyed.

Finally, Sepulcher's army was destroyed. Finally they could face the creature, for he did not deserve to be called a man, that they had fought all week to face. They were ready. They were confident.

Too strong! They had never faced someone with so much strength before. Tsuriai was a mage. She relied on her mana. For it to be stolen like this was disasterous. They lost. How could they not? Sepulcher was too strong for them to face.

Another dragon? It didn't seem possible, but there it was. Recently hatched, from the look of it. Then Sepulcher told them that their list of allies was smaller. It didn't make sense. What does a baby dragon have to do with--Lady Celestia. She had a dragon egg...a dragon egg that they had given her. Akriloth...the child was his. It couldn't be true. Lady Celestia couldn't be dead. They rushed as quickly as they could to Sunbreeze Grove, noticing only absently that the boatman was gone.

They knew as soon as they got to the house. Only Elysia was there. Tsuriai ripped off her helm almost violently as she dropped to her knees, teers falling freely and fiercely. Beside her, Ragnorok let out a high keening cry, which, as Tsuriai's dragon amulet started glowing brightly, became deeper and louder, becoming a roar as he grew to his adult form. He shot stream after stream of fire into the sky, roaring all the while. Then he turned his head towards the portal.

Other people had heard of Lady Celestia's fate and came to see for themselves if the horrible news was true. Some of them started to approach his human, most likely with the intent to comfort the crying hero--their friend. There was no way he would allow that.

He quickly curled his tail around Tsuriai and lowered his head towards the human--Serenity, apparently. He let out a fierce, loud snarl, stopping her in her tracks, a snarl that continued until she had backed off to his satisfaction. He stayed that way until Tsuriai had stopped crying and her breathing became steady. Then and only then did he relax his position.

Slowly Tsuriai stood up, leaning on Ragnarok for support. Even more slowly she knelt down and replaced her helm, looking at Ragnarok as he went from an adult to a young adult dragon. They looked directly at each other, the message unspoken but understood just the same. Moving as one, they headed towards the portal.

There were more waves to destroy. More enemies between them and Sepulcher, and they meant to destroy them as they had destroyed the others. Sepulcher would pay. They would see to it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
5/25/2011 18:15:28   
mikeyc0312

The second entry in the diary of the SoulWeaver, mike
I have once again taken a break from the war, and I am back in the same place as before, sat on a rock in full view of what remains of the Guardian Tower. I realise now that my last entry was maybe a shade too depressing. Can anyone blame me though, from where I am now, after what has happened in the past few days? I have tried to put that behind me now, for my own good and for the good of those around me. I took Harry on a few bombing runs... its strange how easy it is to forget your troubles when you are flying on dragonback, trying to work out where and when to drop the bombs to remove the maximum possible number of undead. Consequently, I am in a much better mood than I was in yesterday. I look up and see the ruins of the tower, and I know now that I will not stop fighting until the rest of the town is safe and Sepulchre has paid for what he did. It is time to return to the battlefield now. I will write more tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
5/26/2011 9:57:48   
Necro-Knight

((W.I.P))

Rowan stood on the hill near the once-grand Guardian tower. overlooking the carnage. As a necromancer, many had come asking for his aid in this petty war. Why did they continue to resist Sepulchure and his darkness. With the losses they'd already had, it was a pointless war. For everyone. His blank white eyes scanned the battlefield...or slaughter fest. Whichever. Thousands of undead were being fought by hero and Guardian alike, but they were slowly being over-run. He laughes as the warm wind rustled his pitch black hair. "Go on and fight, little heroes. When the darkness consumes you... don't be so suprised!" So many heroes, fighting and brawling with countless undead. Blood stains the fresh grass, and bones litter the outer area's of Falconreach. "This is like a dream come true! Hahahaha!" He cackles, loving all the death and carnage. He'll suddenly see a violet flash behind him, and he smirks...

"Mritha... shouldn't you be down there? Helping to rush everyone to their deaths?"

He turns to look at the feminine Soul Ally. Like the others, she was SO faithful that they would win this war. Yeah, that was BEFORE Sepulchure released the rest of his army. Now, he didn't know.

"I... I still believe we can win this war... We just need time."

"HAHAHA! TIME!? That's the one thing that doesn't affect the undead. They can live for as long as their bodies allow them. You heroes ARE going to grow weary of this conflict...and sooner than you think!"

With that, he disappears in a cloud of shadow. Next Stop: The necropolis, and the methods to help the undead WIN this war! >=D

Ch. 2 [[W.I..P]]

Rowan stood in the deep, damp quarters of former Necro. U. Dean, Noxus. He has several books, charts, scraps of paper, and old tomes scattered across the desk, and he's reading them all at once. "Where is it!? The spell must be in here somewhere!" His pale, white eyes search quickly...

Mritha knew that whatever Rowan was doing in the Necropolis, it wasn't good, and might be a harm to her fellow hero's Falconreach. So she slowly walk/floated down the stairs of the Necropolis, quickly locating the necromancer. She'll stay back in the shadows, her wispy, purple form blending in easily.

"Aha!" He calls out, finding the spell in a old spellbook written by Noxus himself. The spell was for corrupting a soul or spirit,and binding them to someone or something. A rather helpful spell for what he wanted to do. He'll reach into the folds of his black robe, pulling out 3 jars. One with a green spirit strand, one with a yellow one, and one with a red one.

Mritha leaned forward a bit, but not enough to blow her cover. Whatever was in the jars, she couldn't get a good veiw at the moment. Slowly, she'll float up to the ceiling and will VERY slowly float over top of the Necromancer until she was over his shoulder, looking at the jars more closely.

Noticing the faint shadow passing across the floor, he watches it as it passes over his shoulder and behind him. Now, who could THAT be? He thinks with a smirk. He'll slowly turn around to look behind him...

With a gasp, Mritha throws her self through the wall, panting, her heart going a mile a minute. "That was too close...but whatever he's doing, it's a threat to Falconreach." Thinking creatively, she'll float up and around the room, going through a few rooms and walls, and eventually places herself in the bookcase across the room from Rowan. It was uncomfortable, having the books disrupting her spirit form, but it was worth a decent view.

He's sitting now, the parchment torn out of the book and in his hand, reading. He was acting like he'd never had any disruption at all. "So, I need her here first... Hmhmhm, that won't be hard." He says, softly speaking to himself. He'll get up then, turning away from the table, thinking deeply...

Mritha knew this her chance. With a quick teleport, she'll be beneath the table now, scrunched up with her knees against her chest. Quickly, she reaches through the table, grabbing the paper and pulling it down. She'll try to quickly read what he's up to, before suddenly feeling a sharp pain in her head...

Rowan pulls the Soul Being out from beneath the table by her purple hair, a dark grin on the face beneath his necromantic hood. "Sneaky little thing, aren't we?" He says. The spirit hisses fiercely, trying to claw at his arm and hand. With his other hand, he summons a pair of undead soldiers from outside. "This is perfect. I needed you for this little... experiment."

“What are you up to, Rowan!?” She hisses, trying to break free, but cries out a bit as he tighten his grip on her hair.

“Oh, nothing much. Just trying to find a way to win the war for Sepulchure, since I know the heroes aren’t going to win it! Hahahahaha.”

He’ll keep a tight grip, but will swing his shoulders, tearing a bit of hair from her body, and throwing her across the room.

She’ll land hard, but is back up in seconds, hissing and firing a blast of darkness his way. She’ll then lunge, hoping one of her attacks is effective. The shadows meet their mark, blasting him into the bookcases, but the undead grip her arms tightly, prodding her with light-tipped spears.

She screams, the light feeling like small suns burning into her back. Now she’s his… Completely in his grip. Rowan’s laughter is all that she can hear now as he slowly gets back on his feet, walking towards her…

< Message edited by Necro-Knight -- 6/9/2011 11:00:24 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
5/26/2011 11:39:18   
mikeyc0312

SoulWeaver mike's diary: Entry 3
As I once again take up the position from which my first two entries were written, I look back on the day, and realise that it was far more productive than usual. I have taken out far more waves of enemies than I managed in any single day before. In fact, in some wars the number of waves I took out across an entire week was less than a tenth of what I managed today. In a way it is slightly disheartening, defeating that number of waves without making an appreciable dent in the enemy's reserves, but on the other hand, each wave is one wave closer to victory. Once again I look up at what was once the glorious sight of the Guardian Tower, and it one again reminds me that this is a fight to preserve all that is good in this world. It reminds me that Sepulchre cannot be forgiven for what he did. We may take a long time to defeat the army before us, but we will win through, eventually. We must stay strong to ensure that this fight doesn't mark our final hour. I look out and see the Guardians who could not escape the tower, and the heroes fighting to ensure that they would be avenged. It fills me with a new determination to help bring this war closer to its end. Therefore, I shall end this entry now and rejoin my fellow heroes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
5/27/2011 10:27:25   
Shaiyal

Chapter Zero; 'The Chapter Where Nothing Really Happens'

It was late at night, a stream of light burst out from behind a nearby tree, shooting a skeleton from behind it. A Soulweaver, dressed in black, with a dark red cape and glowing, yellow spiritlooms, stepped out from behind the tree, and stops next to a large pile of bones Probably cleaned up by Ash. A dark presence came from the Soulweavers shadow. The shadow solidified, and took the shape of the Soulweaver, only pitch black, and asked him,
Shadow: Shaiyal, why are you fighting for balance now? We used to fight for evil! No good or neutral in between.
The Soulweaver, Shaiyal, looked down, then back up a few seconds later.
Shaiyal: That's not the life I want anymore.
Shadow: You didn't have to make a new identity. That hurt, 'Shaiyal'.
Shaiyal: You don't get it.. There's a life better then just being evil, it's called being good.
The shadow grabbed Shaiyal by the arm, and told him,
Shadow: No! There isn't! Now come on, be evil!!
Shaiyal: Never!
The two started fighting, as Oddball and Draketh walk towards him, not seeing the shadow that Shaiyal sees.
Oddball: Uhhh..?
Draketh: I find it best not to ask sometimes.
Oddball: Well, now we're certain he's insane, right?
Draketh: he probably just needs some rest.. This IS his third day fighting undead in a row..
Oddball: He knows we have the catapult, right?
Draketh: Chuckles a bit Nope!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One; 'The Chapter Where Something Happens.'

Dawn had come and Shaiyal had fallen asleep at the Inn, with his cup of tea. Nix, the undead penguin, could be seen waddling off with a permanent marker. War was raging on outside, Warmongers protecting the remains of the tower, in case someone was still alive. Chisagen walked up to Shaiyal, and began to shake him
Chisagen: Shaiyal! Shaiyal wake up!
Shaiyal: ... Mrrmph.. Fi.. Five more minutes.. Mom..
Chisagen: I'm.. I'm not your mom..
Shaiyal: Dad.. then.. let me.. let me sleep..
Shaiyal rolls onto the floor, falling from his chair, curls up, and takes comfort.
Chisagen: Shaiyal! We're at war!!
Shaiyal hops up, and salutes
Shaiyal: YESSIR, Back to war!
Shaiyal runs out the door, then runs back in, grabs his tea, and says,
Shaiyal: Can't forget my tea.
Chisagen: ... I.. Didn't get to tell you that Nix drew on your face yet..

Somewhere, near.. Uh.. Well.. Yeah, somewhere. Looks evil though.
Nix: I've found Eric and the Lady, what's the plan?
A dark shadow, resembling that of Shaiyals shadow, appears before Nix
Shadow: Keep an eye on them, the plan that I have is for Shaiyal, and will continue to be until this war ends.
Nix: I still think that we should keep an eye on all of those Beacon of Hope losers!
The shadow stares down Nix, and tells him,
Shadow: I have not asked for your opinion.
Nix: Oh yeah? Well you're going to listen to my opinion and you're going to lik--
Shadow: SILENCE.
Nix: NEVER!
Shadow: You will stay silent.
Nix: I won't.
Shadow: You will.
Nix: I won't!

Back in Falconreach, Shaiyal had returned to the Inn, found the mustache that Nix drew, and went back to war.
Lady Greydawn: How many people had to die to supply him with THIS many undead?!
Eric Greydawn: I have no clue..
Mritha: A lot?
Eric Greydawn: That's a way to put it.. I guess..
Lady Greydawn: You know what is troubling me?
Mritha: The fact that Nix has been less active then usual?
Lady Greydawn: Yeah.. What is he planning?
Eric Greydawn: One way to find out, we could track him.
Mritha: I'd rather not, I think the war is more important then something that might not even be trouble.
A loud bam came from the forest full of Alchemy Regenants
Eric Greydawn: 20 gold, Shaiyal messed something up again.
Mritha: Hah, I'm not losing 20 gold!

Following the explosion in the forest, Mareth and Hermoor (Wolfmansbro), had been launching sponges.
Mareth: Die, Undead! He yelled as he fired the catapult
Hermoor: Kill faster, Kill faster!!
Mareth: There's too many for just two people in this area!
Hermoor: Not if we do this,..! Hermoor holds out a Nitroglycerin Sponge
Mareth: what are you planning to.. GAH He yelled as Hermoor threw the sponge to the ground below their feet
From the nearby tree, of which they were now hiding for a strategical advance.. In the opposite direction, Hermoor pulled out a bow and arrow, tied the sponge to it, and let fire.
Mareth: Huh.. Not a bad plan, besides losing half my health.. It was pretty smart.. For you..
Hermoor: Yeah! .. Heeeyyyyy. Hermoor glared at Mareth
Mareth: Well, let's get out of here before they find us, I have to get more potions.
Hermoor: Fair enough. That sponge was strong enough to take you out.
Mareth: Hey!
Hermoor: You started it! Hermoor shouted as he started running back to Falconreach.

From an orb in the dark area where Shadow and Nix hid, it showed many members of the Beacons of Hope flashing on and off on screen, Nix focused almost all the time, and Shadow only when the orb showed Shaiyal.

Nix: Come on, we need a plan to defeat them.
Shadow: Silence, Penguin.
Nix: We just discussed this..
Shadow: Anyway, I DO have a plan.. It involves Shaiyal..
Nix: ... Aaaannd..?
Shadow: .. Aaaaannd his Greedling?
Nix: ... AAAAAANNND..?
Shadow: ...
Nix: ...
Shadow: ... And the Beacons of Hope.
Nix: Thank you. Nix said as he waddled out of the room
Shadow: ... However.. my plan will not need you soon enough..
A darker, shadowed Greedling floated toward Shaiyals shadow
Shadow Greedling: M.. Master?
Shadow: Fire the catapults! We attack the heros at dusk!
Shadow Greedling: Y-- Yes, master! The Greedling floated off in a hurry, as if afraid that if he failed, he would be killed
Shadow: ... Yes..

Chapter Two; 'The Chapter Where The Writer Is Already Out Of Ideas.'

Shaiyal, now in the Sandsea due to orders from the Guardians, layed down in the sand, then slowly made a 'Sand-Angel' in the sand. Shaiyal was now wearing a light, smooth ranger outfit, in respect for Zhoom. Well, that, and it was too hot to be a Soulweaver. Shaiyal sat back up, looked at Zhoom and said,
Shaiyal: Not too noisy here, is it?
Zhoom: That a bad thing?
Shaiyal: Relatively? No.. But I kinda wanted to help out with the war while I was here..
Zhoom: Zhoom gave a little chuckle Look, you're not in your element, kid.
Shaiyal: Ex-excuse me?! KID!? Out of my element?! I trained in the Sandsea for YEARS.
Zhoom: I haven't seen you around.
Shaiyal: You.. Might have known me as someone else..
Before Zhoom could get another word in, Guthixnite walked behind them, crunching the sand, making Zhoom and Shaiyal raise their bows to him, then quickly realizing who it was.
Shaiyal: Guthix!
Guthixnite: Shaiyal? What are you doing here? And.. Why are you a Ranger?
Shaiyal: I was assigned to defend this area, in case Sepulchure decided to come for the Light Orb.
Guthixnite: Does it really matter? I saw how much he pwned you..
Shaiyal: I -- er -- Sh - Shut up! Shaiyal's face turned red in embarrassment

Meanwhile, in a cave near Falconreach. Oh, did I seriously just use the word 'Meanwhile'??
Nix: How much longer do we have to wait!?
Shadow: .. For a penguin with as many failed plans as you have.. You're really impatient..
Nix: Mrrrrrr.
Shadow: I still can't figure out how they blocked the catapults..
Flashback where the weaponry hits Mritha's dragon, Odgne, without affecting him
Shadow: That was a really huge flying wall..
Nix: Nix does a facepalm It was a dragon.
Shadow: Looks over at Nix in shock, then goes back to normal ... Nope! Flying wall!
Nix: The why did that 'wall' just drop a bomb?
Shadow: ... It.. was a brick..
Nix: Uhhhn, you're hopeless..

In the air,
Mritha: More bombs! More bombs! Kill all the undead! Ahahahaa!
Odgne: Death to all whom oppose us!
Mritha: Did you just use 'whom'?

At the inn, Mareth, Oddball and Hermoor had been discussing war plans,
Mareth: .. So from there, we fire the catapults, and take out undead!
Oddball: That sounds really familiar..
Hermoor: I think that's what.. We're doing now..
Mareth: Well, if you don't like my idea, I'll just take the catapults for my plan.
Hermoor: ... We love it!
Oddball: Well, my plan was that we fish out the fortress, and search for any over-powered wea-
Mareth: How about instead of searching for weapons that we don't need because we 1hko all the time, we fight some war waves?
Oddball: ... Yeah, OK..
Oddball and Mareth run off
Hermoor: B.. but you guys forgot my idea D:
The two run back in, to listen to Hermoor's plan.
Hermoor: Well, First we do this.. He says as he pulls out a white-board..

At the Pactagonal table, a few of the Pactagonal knights were discussing the progress of the war, along with Dornalca and Eric Greydawn
Knight #1: We aren't fighting fast enough! We need more of an advantage other then the warmongers.
Dornalca: Maybe a super weapon, Hah?
Knight #2: Yes! A super weapon!
Dornalca: I.. I was kidding..
Eric Greydawn: How can we craft such a weapon?
Knight #2: Aren't you wielding one right now?
Eric Greydawn: Slowly hides the weapon behind his back.. N.. No..
Dornalca: I say we DON'T take my comedicly sarcastic idea seriously and just get back to making a plan.
Knight #1: So it's decided!
Dornalca: Yup! .. Wait, what have we decided on--
Knight #2: We will make the ultimate weapon!

Back in a different part of the forest, Runekiri, Jeanne and Elryn were fighting undead.
Runekiri: So - Many - UNDEAD!!
Elryn: Stop complaining! It could be worse!
Jeanne: Yeah.. It could be 40 million waves..
Runekiri: Runekiri shivers at the though Yeah..
Jeanne: Do you think that we can win..?
Elryn: Of course we.. Cuts down an undead .. Can!
Runekiri: Look out! Bomb!
Elryn: GACK!
Jeanne: GAAAAAAH!
Shaiyal: SORRY!

Chapter Three; 'The Chapter Without a Title, Oh, Wait.'

Credits;
Oddball - as - Oddball
Mareth - as - Mareth
Mritha - as - Mritha
Shaiyal - as - Shaiyal/Shadow
Chisagen - as - Chisagen
Stephen Nix - as - Stephen Nix
Wolfmansbro - as - Hermoor
Guthixnite - as - Guthixnite
Eric Greydawn - as - Eric Greydawn
Lady Greydawn - as - Lady Greydawn
Draketh - as - Draketh
Dornalca - as - Dornalca
Runekiri - as - Runekiri
LordKaho - as - Jeanne D'Arc
Elryn - as - Elryn

< Message edited by Shaiyal -- 5/30/2011 12:55:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
5/27/2011 16:17:03   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

Victory Bells, a war Carol by Mechajin

Dashing through the grass
On a Dragon powered catapult
O'er the elementals we go
Laughing all the way
Blades on blades ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A slaying song tonight!

Victory bells, Victory bells,
Ringing all the way.
Oh! what fun it is to war
On a day when your meant to slay.
Victory bells, Victory bells,
Ringing all the way.
Oh! what fun it is to war
On a day when your meant to slay!
DF  Post #: 47
5/27/2011 17:08:08   
Lady_Dragonrider

All my poems and works other then the main story I am working on will go here.

Pain without gain

I feel the pain,
Yet there is still no gain
Another friend gone
The waves, they grow long
Yet I still battle on
~*~*~*~*~*

What a Hero sees

I see
A sea
Of baddies
Coming up for me
Count their hands as the fall
Watch me slay them all!
~*~*~*~*~*

< Message edited by Lady_Dragonrider -- 5/27/2011 22:04:14 >
DF  Post #: 48
5/28/2011 18:50:27   

Strength of Heart

Arc 01: Prelude to War

Kashido stood on the balcony of Serenity's inn, there was not a noise within Falconreach. Only Heroes preparing for the war ahead of them, some actually excited.
Kashido suddenly heard some footsteps run past him. It was Ventus, one of those who were excited about fighting this war.

"Kashido, what are you doing out here. Sepulchure is coming. Get your blade and get out there!" Ventus said a slight gittery.
Kashido reluctantly grabbed his gun-blade, walking out of Serenity's inn.
"Ventus, don't you think... Sepulchure seems, a little too confident. Its as if, he knows something...something we don't." Kashido said putting his gun-blade on his back.
Ventus put his hand on Kashido's shoulder, still smiling like he always did. It was as if the War didn't affect him.

"It doesn't matter once we beat him, we will be Heroes for sure!" Ventus said excited, heading towards the wall of Falconreach. "I'm no Hero..." Kashido whispered to himself,
looking down. Just as he did, he felt a hand on his shoulders. "Its always calm, right before the storm." Guardian Kain said, looking at Kashido. Guardian Kain started gazing at the sky,
right where Sepulchure's Dragon was coming. Everyone in Falconreach was or seemed to be surprised at Sepulchure's appearence. His Dragon...or rather Dracolich in the sky, heading toward Falconreach.

"Kashido, I need you to round up the villagers. Sepulchure is near." Guardian Kain said. Kashido nodded, and ran all over Falconreach, gathering as many villagers as he could
and putting them in the inn. It took hours, but he seemed to get all of them. He walked toward the Guardian Tower, but before he could actually arrive, he saw Sepulchure
in the sky looking down on them. Dracoliches appeared carrying boxes, the Guardans tried shooting them down with Arrows and succeded. Although out of the boxes came
Undead, their eyes glowing red. The Guardians and the Heroes united, destroying many of them but they kept coming, seemingly endless waves surrounded the Heroes.
But they did not stop, they fought for hours and hours protecting the town, but hardly putting a dent in Sepulchure's forces.

The War had begun...

Next time... Eyes without Fear.

Arc 02: Eyes without Fear

As the Heroes fought, many of them got tired, and Kashido couldn't blame them for he too had to rest. But they fought regardless, and even as Kashido's ammunition became scarce, he fought. "We can't keep fighting like this, we aren't machines." One Hero complained fighting off an Undead Soldier, managing to slice it in half.
"They just keep coming!" the Hero complained. In fact, that Hero was right. Without water, food, or rest how could they be expected to fight for days. They needed time,
time to stop these undead, time to rest, time to live. But time wasn't on their side, as they fought, it became harder and harder to battle, some always missing the soldiers, some
just managing to escape with their lifes on the battlefield.

Where are the Reinforcements? He thought, his gunblade was beginning to overheat. Finally, the reinforcements did come, the Nitroglycerine Catapults had arrived and
new Heroes arrived with them destroying hundreds. The Heroes cheered as the other Heroes arrived. "Heroes that are taking the Night shift come, we have much work to do." Guardian Kain said pointing at the right side of Falconreach. Kashido looked at his gunblade which was still overheated, surely he could get some more ammunition from Lim, and get his gunblade repaired at some other shop...but could he really fight for another twelve hours?

He reluctantly went home to Serenity's inn, he could hear Blades against Blades, Metal against Bones, and Spell Craft. Kashido sighed, but as he motioned towards the door he saw
a boy in the distance, with a blade obviously too big for him, dressed in ragged clothing. What are these people thinking? Kashido said running towards the kid.

The boy fought an undead soldier and managed to take him down, but as he did three rose in front of him, about to attack. He froze in fear, the monsters jumping in front of him.
Kashido ran, but clearly he wasn't fast enough. Kashido looked down quickly, his Technomancer Gear (Under his clothing) wouldn't work, and he only had five bullets left in his
gunblade. Kashido tried shooting, but the trigger just wouldn't work, he hit the Gunblade in rage and looked at the boy.

Ventus emerged from the sky knocking one of the Undead at the other two, quickly putting himself in front of the boy.
"Now why don't I teach you bone heads what a Hero really is."
Ventus summoned a gust of wind pushing the undead back towards a tree, breaking their bones. He turned back to the boy, who was still scared stiff by the three undead that
nearly took his life. "I'm sorry." Ventus said. The kid looked at Ventus confused.
"I'm sorry, but I just didn't want them to be beat up too badly, I mean look at you, I bet Sepulchure would be shaking in his armor if he saw you." Ventus said smiling, trying to comfort the kid. The boy smiled as Kashido finally managed to reach the two. "Now, lets go to your parents and tell them how brave you were." Ventus said heading back to Serenity's inn.

Kashido went back to Serenity's inn with Ventus and the boy hugged Ventus before leaving to go to his parents. Ventus smiled and waved to the kid as he left.
Kashido couldn't keep quiet any longer. "This is War! we have people on the battlefield risking their lifes. This isn't just a game." Kashido said.
"Yeah, but..." Ventus looked back at the Battlefield. "Once I become a Hero, a true Hero, I'll be able to save their lifes. Thats what gives me..." Ventus looked back at Serenity's inn. "Hope."

Next time... Farewell! The Guardian's demise.

Arc 03: Farewell! The Guardian's demise.

A few days of fighting went by, uneventless other than the constant fighting. Until today. Kashido walked to Ventus's room in Serenity's inn, Ventus was laid back on the bed his arms stretched behind him, but he looked upset. "Kashido, they want me to meet at the Guardian Tower, you know to train the younger Guardians to how to battle."
Kashido nodded "Why, I should be out there fighting myself! Instead of just teaching. Don't they have someone for this? what are they called...um... Ventus scratched his head.
"Teachers..." Kashido said. "Yeah, why can't they hire any teachers?" Ventus asked. "Well you've done so much, can't you spare a few hou-" Kashido was interrupted.

"No I can't, this is my chance to become a true Hero. To prove I've got what it takes. Me Ventus DragonHeart is and will be a Hero." Ventus said.
Kashido didn't pay attention to Ventus's speech on what a Hero really was, or how he would become one. He had heard it every time Ventus was focused on something that
would make him a Hero. Ventus finally sighed and looked at the Guardian Tower. "I guess I can go there for a few hours, but I'll double my efforts.. no triple it!" Ventus said.
Kashido sighed before leaving Ventus's room to go back to his own.

The Next Day

Ventus walked back and forth in front of the twenty guardians in front of him. "Look, to be Heroes. True Heroes, you need Strength, passion, and of course" Ventus smiled
"Charm doesn't hurt either." "Ugh, this guy must be another Sir Ano." One Guardian said. "Or another Ash Dragonblade." Another Guardian called out.
"Now how about we go out there and kick some Undead butt!" Ventus said standing firm on the ground. "Um, you do know there is a sign right there...that says we aren't supposed to go out." One Guardian pointed at the sign right beside Ventus, which he seemed to miss.

Attention!
Only Trained Guardians can fight.
No Untrained Guardians are allowed on Battlefield.

Ventus stared hard at the sign, before looking back at the Guardians. "You guys are reading it wrong." Ventus grabbed a knife and carved into the sign.

Attention!
Only Trained Guardians can fight?
No, Untrained Guardians ARE allowed on Battlefield.

he looked at the sign smiling but the Guardians looked at him, and with their look...Ventus knew he wasn't getting anyone to buy it.
"Okay, everyone to the Guardian Arena." he went into the Guardian Tower, showing them how to fight in the Arena.
Ventus fought each and every one of the Guardians, actually holding back but emphazing on their mistakes.
"You can't just run in to battle. You have to observe the Enemy's attack, and counter it! Use the field around you to your advantage."

He went downstairs to see Guardian Kain, but to his surprise no one was there. Well not on the ground anyway, from out the corner of a window
was Sepulchure's dragon flying toward them. Ventus yelled "We have to get out of here! Come on." but no one moved. Ventus felt the Dragon hit
the castle, splitting it apart. It felt like a mini Earthquake, the floor and walls shook and he heard cries...cries of pain, sorrow, and death.
he desparately held on to the wall, but it was of no use, the tower's walls started to collapse. Ventus fell to the ground, in the collasping tower.

"No, my destiny doesn't end here!" Ventus said as
he closed his eyes, opening them he could see a purple and black Dragon Lord, but everything from there... is a blank point.

Next time... Fighting a War Alone.

Arc 04: Fighting a War Alone.

Kashido ran to the Guardian Tower, but Ventus were no where to be seen. Most of the Guardians, were nowhere to be seen. Just Guardians standing beside their broken tower
some crying, some making graves for their lost.

He spent days, and days, fighting. Alone never talking to anyone, only staring into space.
They were actually pushing back Sepulchure's forces now, Kashido wasn't the only one who wanted Vengance. Heroes fought for days and days, without sleep, nothing but
will, the will to Avenge the Fallen.

Kashido grabbed his blade, and went off to the battlefield once more, after a five hour sleep. He felt a hand on his shoulders again, it was Guardian Kain.
"You can't fight this War alone. Ventus wouldn't-" Kashido interrupted Kain, taking his hand off of his shoulder." "Ventus will be avenged, by my hand, Sepulchure will pay." Kashido
walked toward an Undead Dracolich that seemed to be beaten, and revived it with Necromancy, Kashido controlled the Dracolich. Kashido mounted the Dracolich, and prepared
a Dark Bomb. The Dracolich shot down bombs that completely obliterated waves, but he wasn't quite concerned about that, he would let the other Heroes handle the minions.
He was concerned about revenge, complete revenge on Sepulchure!

Finally the Dracolich stopped, and Kashido could feel Sepulchure's dark essence. "Come out Sepulchure!" Kashido yelled. The Doom Knight appeared.
"I've been waiting for this day Kashido." Sepulchure said. "So have I, the day you die." Kashido ran toward Sepulchure attacking him by a quick attack from above.
"Fool, you've no chance of winning." Sepulchure shot a dark blast at Kashido, and he was pushed to the ground. The Doom Knight stood above Kashido, and Kashido immediately
rose to his feet. The two went blow for blow, although the one difference was Kashido was the only one tiring.

"How is this!" Kashido lunged at Sepulchure, piercing his armor and shooting all the bullets he had. After hundreds and hundreds of bullets, Kashido ran out of his normal bullets, so
he quickly put his explosive ones in the trigger, a risky last resort. He fired the explosive bullet and for a minute Sepulchure and Kashido could not be seen in the smoke, Kashido
was breathing hard while crouching while Sepulchure was wiping the dust off of his shoulders, not impressed.

"Is that all the power you have in that trinket?" Sepulchure said. Kashido reached to take out more bullets, but he had used them all on that one attack that hardly put a dent in
Sepulchure's armor. Sepulchure slowly walked to Kashido, his blade held right above Kashido's head.

Kashido tried to move, but his leg had been paralyzed by the battle. He was at the mercy of the Doom Knight that stood before him. A deep chill ran down Kashido's spine and as
Sepulchure moved his blade, Kashido screamed.

Next time... "I'll find you."

Arc 05: "I'll find you."

"Why won't you wake up, Ventus"
"He may never wake up, if magic doesn't heal him we need to accept, that he is one of the fallen."
"Wait, there is a pulse! He is coming back to us."
"Moglins start healing now! We cannot lose this Hero, do you hear me?"...

Ventus opened his eyes, and saw that he was on his bed, surrounded by a lot of heroes, moglins, and townspeople.

"Hes awake! Someone get Kain!" One of the heroes ran out of the room and came back with Guardian Kain. Kain wiped his helmet and did a sigh of relief.

Ventus jumped out of his bed and stretched, the townspeople gasped worried about his health, but the Heroes and moglins expected Ventus to do that, and chuckled.

"What are all of you doing here, shouldn't you be out there fighting?" Ventus pointed outside of the window. "We have a War going on people, I'm not about to let Sepulchure win."
Ventus walked outside the room, although he felt a little pain in his leg, almost making him fall. The heroes looked at him strangely.

"Well, come on." Ventus said. "We can stop for Moglinberry juice on the way!" Ventus said running through the hallways of the inn.
"Man, does he ever quit." Kain said following him. Ventus walked outside, and turned his head back and forth looking for his friend, Kashido.

"Hey Kain, do you know where Kashido is?" Ventus asked. "Out on the battlefield I bet, trying to become a Hero before I do, well I will show him, I'll-" Ventus was interrupted.
"He left...on his own, he headed to where the Undead was coming... we don't know where he is." Guardian Kain said. "Well, he has to be somewhere lets send a search party."

Guardian Kain sighed. "We don't have anyone we can spare, we need all we have right now. And all our... all of our Searchers have been destroyed." Guardian Kain said.
"How? We had plenty of searchers back at the Tower." Ventus said turning to the tower, to his surprise the tower was in ruins, he ran up to the destroyed tower. Ventus dropped
to his knees, looking at the tower he once called home... destroyed.

"No, No... This can't be the tower." Ventus said holding a piece of the tower. Guardian Kain looked at the remains of the castle, with Ventus. "You must remember that night."
"You were almost destroyed with the tower." Guardian Kain said looking at the sea. "Sepulchure..." Guardian Kain muttered.

"You know, I've never met Sepulchure." Ventus said holding up the piece of the castle. "Well, lucky you." A Guardian leaning on the shattered tower said.
"Ventus, I hate to say it, but Kashido may be lost to Sepulchure." Guardian Kain finally said. Ventus "No, you underestimate Kashido. I bet he could take Sepulchure one on one and come out without a single scratch." Ventus said. "I'll prove it to you, I'll bring him back." Ventus said. "How? There is no way Ventus." Guardian Kain said.

Ventus took his Dragon Amulet from out of his pocket, was it really worth summoning him? Ventus put the Dragon Amulet back. "I'll do it, just know that."
Ventus said running off toward the Battlefield.

Next time... "We will find a way."

Arc 06: "We will find a way."

Ventus looked at the battlefield, there was no way for him to go through the army, not with the constant explosions, not to mention fighting through the undead. Ventus looked at
his Dragon Amulet once more, the Dragon... That Dragon hated him and anyone, but why?

Ventus held up his Dragon Amulet in a attempt to summon the Dragon but nothing
happened. "Work, come on Work!" Ventus shook the amulet, but still nothing. But would it have made a difference if he could summon it? The dragon usually disobeyed him
anyway, he only listened to Ventus's father, and now that he was gone... there was no one to teach Ventus or help Ventus control that Dragon.

"Hey, why aren't you out on the Battlefield?" Ventus heard the sound of armor.. not just regular armor, but heavy armor. It was a Dragonlord, a black and purple Dragonlord.
Ventus scratched his head for a minute. "I'm trying to find my friend. Um, he is about this tall." Ventus lifted his hand about 4 feet above him (6 feet tall.)

"Brown hair, scar on his forehead, and he is the silent type." Ventus said. "I haven't seem him around here. But are you feeling better from the crash?" The Dragonlord asked. "The attack?.." Ventus asked confused. "The attack on the tower. You were in it during Sepulchure's crash." The Dragonlord said. No that couldn't have happened Ventus thought. No, it didn't, I was... I had to be somewhere other than there. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Ventus thought.

"I thought I'd check on you after the crash, Ventus." The Dragonlord handed Ventus his sword. "How do you know my name?" Ventus asked, before realizing that he had carved
his name on his sword. "Oh" Ventus said a bit embarrassed. "Goodbye Ventus." The Dragonlord said walking back to the Battlefield. "Wait!" Ventus said stopping her.
"You have to help me find my friend, I really need to find him." Ventus pleaded. "You may be the only one that can help me find him." Ventus said running to the Dragonlord.
"What can I do to help?" The Dragonlord asked. "I need to get past these waves, he is behind them and I just can't-" Ventus was interrupted and a Dragon suddenly appeared in
front of the Dragonlord. "Well, are you coming?" The Dragonlord said. Ventus was amazed, and got on the Dragon quickly.

The Dragon flew like a practically like a shooting star, going past the waves and dropping light bombs along the way. Ventus put on his Grand Guardian Helmet that belonged to his
father. Ventus loved being on the Dragon, it felt exhilarating going past other Dragons and taking down Dracoliches. "So do you do this often?" Ventus asked.
"Well I normally fight on ground, but seeing as this is an emergency we are up here." The Dragonlord said. "Oh, and what is your name." Ventus asked.

"Mritha." Mritha finally said as they flew past the waves. "I have to get a Dragon!!!" Ventus yelled and laughed, Mritha chuckled a bit too. As they started getting pass the
waves, the Undead shortened and shortened till they were only a few left. They finally landed pass the waves, Ventus jumped off the Dragon, and tried looking for Kashido.
"Kashido! Where are you buddy?" Ventus yelled.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw his friend, Kashido standing on the devastated ground near the burned forest. Ventus ran to his friend yelling "Kashido!", and Mritha followed. Kashido's head was faced down, Mritha stopped immediately and put her arm in front of Ventus stopping him. "Are you sure that that is Kashido." Mritha said.
"Of course that is him, I mean look at him." Ventus said, walking to his friend despite Mritha's warning. Kashido merely looked at him, and did not utter one word.
"Hey Kashido, what are you doing out here all alone, come back to Falconreach with us." Ventus said.

Kashido almost sliced Ventus in half with his gun-blade, but Mritha used her blade to step in and hit Kashido's blade out of his hands. "This isn't your friend." Mritha said.
Sepulchure stepped beside the imposter. "Sepulchure, your army is defeated!" Ventus yelled. Sepulchure readied his blade. Ventus grabbed his Wooden Blade, holding it steadily.

"You think you can beat me with that play toy." Sepulchure said. "I don't think so, I know so." Ventus said leaping into the air, and striking Sepulchure. Mritha had her hands full
handling the imposter. Ventus was thrown back by Sepulchure and before Ventus could get away he found several dark blasts coming toward him.
Ventus was Doomed, he couldn't handle such powerful magic. A Dragon Spirit emerged from the Dragon Amulet, blocking the blasts.

"Impressive, but that won't save you." Sepulchure walked closer to Ventus, throwing another Dark Blast at Ventus. He reflected it and threw it back towards Sepulchure, although
Sepulchure absorbed it easily. "I don't want to play games, boy." Sepulchure said, throwing Ventus back again with just a swing of his blade.

"That is it, I'm tired of you Sepulchure. This ends here!" The Dragon Amulet started glowing brightly, and a light Dragon Spirit enveloped Ventus's right arm, shining so much
Sepulchure covered his eyes. I need this power... "Light Bomb!" Ventus said as he shot a blast at Sepulchure, and the blast covered up Sepulchure, the waves that were
coming in, and the outside of Falconreach's walls.

Ventus and Sepulchure both fell down, although Sepulchure rose, irritated. He kicked Ventus's body over, stepping on his back. "You dare spill my blood?"...
"I'd be disobeying the Master, but who cares, you have served your purpose! Say Goodbye!" Sepulchure's blade glowed black, and Sepulchure stopped.
A red dragon flew beside Sepulchure, along with fluffy. "Another Dragon?" Ventus said. "Recently hatched." Sepulchure added.

"Akriloth?" the name sounded foreign to Ventus, but...he knew it...knew it from somewhere.
"Yes, his father happily welcomed him to the world." Sepulchure said. "Celestia..." Ventus thought, She was with that dragon... what happened to Lady Celestia?!!

"Your circle of allies grows smaller Ventus." Sepulchure said. Ventus wanted to attack, but he couldn't get up. "You will watch your friends...towns... everything fall to me.
You will be the last and there will be nothing you can do to stop me." Sepulchure said.
"I may not be able to defeat you alone, but your army is gone and this world is full of real Heroes, and you almost got defeated by a lowly peasant like me."

"Hahahahaha Defeated my Army? Did you think it would be that easy? That was just the first wave, fool!" Sepulchure laughed and disappeared. Ventus could still hear the fighting
between Mritha and "The Imposter". "I'm afraid that I will have to cut this battle short, ciao!" The imposter said. Mritha tried to slash the imposter but was too late, she looked at
Ventus and ran toward him, opening her backpack to give him a potion.

"Stay with me Ventus. Stay with me." Mritha said. Ventus started to close his eyes, but Mritha carried him and put him on her Dragon and flew to Falconreach...defeated.
Sepulchure had won the Battle, but the War... The War is still on.

Next Time... A Hero of Legend.

< Message edited by BurningKatana -- 6/12/2011 16:19:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
5/29/2011 2:37:10   
Stelios

The Giant - An Original Short Story

Prologue
The undead were coming. Stelios could see
them in the millions~
"Hehe..." he chuckled, " Time to break out the big guns..."

Paragraph 1
Stelios was not a hero, but a neutral warrior who fou-
-ght for whatever he thought was right.However,
he donned the garment of the most feared cult of
knights in Lore. The DoomKnights.

Paragraph 2
He had made it to the the frontlines. Fully
armored, Celtic Rainbow IV at the ready. It had barely
been half a minute when the first wave came at
him. The weapon-wielding undead were
beheaded upon contact with Stelios' armor.
What came next was so unpredictable that even
Sage Uldor couldn't forsee the event in one of his
all too famous visions.

Paragraph 3
The bones of the shattered undead gathered by
aomw paranormal force. They formed a pile of bones
in the middle of the battlefield. From the imposing
pile rose a single, GIANT, undead. At least
20m tall. Stelios, however, did not see this coming.
Behind his back, the giant raised his axe and
delivered an almighty swipe that connected
squareley with Stelios' skull. That was when
the dragon struck. Quinn breathed in and
blew out an inferno of the highest calibre.
The giant was incinerated immediately. Stelios was
rushed to Hero Hospital and got back to fight-
-ing the next day.
NO HEROS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF THIS SHORT STORY

The story and all events were thought of during an English lesson. Shows what you can do in your spare time.
And that there concludes my first ever post in this section of the forums.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> RE: =DF= 05.13.11 War Stories and Poetry
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition