Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2011 20:17:53   
King FrostLich

And now, my girlfriend is asking me why I'm mad today and my answer.....cuz juggernaught turned varium.

< Message edited by FrostLich -- 5/13/2011 20:18:15 >
Epic  Post #: 76
5/13/2011 20:22:25   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@xxmirxx: It wouldn't have been quicker. Juggernaut battles take the 2 weaker players from the 2v2 matchmaking pool. There's a limited amount of people playing 2v2. If everyone ran to play as the Juggernaut, then the whole 2v2 player pool would've been exhausted and you'd be waiting ages to find a match.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/13/2011 20:27:29   
king julian

quote:

Otherwise there simply wouldn't be anyone for the Juggernauts to face.

I know not everyone likes this explanation, but if this feature were for everyone, you'd be seeing a million complaints about waiting minutes for a match.

well since they have to lower lvl players i can see the thought in this process and i agree but still ur paying us to battle crossing the line their
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/13/2011 20:32:42   
BloodRainbow

Well if I pay to be the juggernaut the reward that I get better be pretty dam amazing considering its 1200 varium
Epic  Post #: 79
5/13/2011 21:01:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hey ajs... such a pitty to be forgoten...

I have been playing on Juggernaut, but the only sad thing is that I haven't been able to get high lv opponents... it takes the fun out of it... I am used to fighting lv 31+'s in 2v2 after my partner left, so this is just pitifully easy...
DF  Post #: 80
5/13/2011 21:03:08   
bobbyhonkers

ARgh I thought this release was supposed to like redeem the
Game and make people happy again and get them to come
Back. But no u guys just made a ton of non vars and vars
Alike mad tons have quit and you have dug ED into an even bigger
Hole which I doubt the devs can bring it out of now.

So congrats devs you killed your game and disappointed many.
Post #: 81
5/13/2011 21:17:20   
ajs777

Drakk still mad i left? the faction is dead anyway man,

anyway...

HUGE rant party world 7 Titans luxary quite exile server BE THERE.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
5/13/2011 21:18:37   
Retrosaur

@ChosenOne @EpicPwnser @FrostLich @Everyone else EXCEPT for DEVS
Look at all the other games that artix entertainment has produced. HIGH QUALITY GAMES.

Look at AQWorlds, the super popular MMORPG. The reason people pay for Acoins is because there are HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF ITEMS FOR EVERYONE! People who don’t upgrade (like me) still get access to lots of items. And there really is no issue of “non balancing”. The multiple classes, the different cool weapons help to make AQWorlds great!

Look at DragonFable. Constant weekly releases. They manage to also show that they produce top notch productivity. Their releases are full of weapons that benefit all, not just a specific group of people that pay for their game. Their game HAS a storyline. Actually, to be fair, ALL THE GAMES have a storyline. EVEN HEROSMASH has a storyline.

And the greatest thing of all? All the other games have CONSTANTLY updated Design Notes. Look at Epic Duel. A post a week…..they really DO NOT CARE about the community. Compare that to AQWorlds. Posts everyday from Cysero, Beleen, so on. Herosmash, posts from Dumoose, and so on. These devs are the very definition of anarchy. Withholding information, and lying about it as well.

No wonder everyone’s ticked. To be honest, I was excited, and my hopes just fell short thanks to this. Nice job EDStaff, you really screwed it up again.

I think I’ll just go back to Combat Arms now….
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/13/2011 21:20:42   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Ok, I've deleted several posts that were off-topic. Negative criticism is fine here, but just posting completely unrelated matters isn't allowed. Please stay on topic.

Here's an update from Cinderella:
quote:

We will be adding a credit option for juggernaut battles soon- just wanna make sure it doesn't explode the game.

As you can see, Juggernaut will be available to everyone in the coming weeks. It just has to be a staggered release or else there wouldn't be enough 2v2 player pool for all the Juggernaut matches.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/13/2011 21:22:50   
ajs777

quote:

Here's an update from Cinderella:
quote:

We will be adding a credit option for juggernaut battles soon- just wanna make sure it doesn't explode the game.

we want the game to explode ^_^

@hyper
here is the difference, this ISNT an AE game Produced by AE and it will never be

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/13/2011 21:23:38 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/13/2011 21:23:08   
IsaiahtheMage

@hyperlord Perfectly agree. Except the combat arms thing. Hey its Ashari!
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
5/13/2011 21:23:36   
king julian

why didnt they say there was going to be a varium testing stage then wouldnt have made such a mess seirously i mean dragon fable, AQw, herosmash, and mechquest all did a memebers only testing thing at some point but u rushed in and told us last second seirously not cool!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
5/13/2011 21:26:19   
bobbyhonkers

Yes we know it will ashari but people are mad because
It's a ripoff. It costs. More varium than to buy a non rare weapon
To buy a stupid card that let's u have a chance and a 2v1
Which doesn't even guarantee that you will get one. I personally fell ripped
Off because a new battlemode should not be kept away. From
The non vars who are already mad at the lack of new weapons for them.
Personally I have the means to buy the varium and get the new mode
But I'm siding with the non vars this time.
Post #: 88
5/13/2011 21:31:05   
Banir

God Titan, you're like a broken record. Instead of repeating the same thing over and over again, how about you try to fix this situation? Obviously, all but the richest and ignorant of the community will continue to play after a week of this release. It's very disappointing to see this happen. I thought that this release was going to get me playing again, but now, I've lost all hope.

Goodbye EpicDuel, you were great for the first 6 months. Why I stayed around this long, I will never know.
May 13, 2011 - The day you took it too far.
Epic  Post #: 89
5/13/2011 21:39:12   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Wait a mintue... this is Friday the 13th... That would make this the first truly unlucky release in AE history if it kills the game, lol
DF  Post #: 90
5/13/2011 22:27:25   
The Joker X

Maybe if titan told us what the special something would be for those that bought the card, then maybe more people would buy it. I for one would buy it if I knew what the prize is going to be, but since I don't, then I'm not.
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/13/2011 22:30:26   
bobbyhonkers

Same if I knew what the prize was i would go out right now
And buy a 20$ UGC just for the prize ( would have to be good though)
Post #: 92
5/13/2011 22:40:48   
king julian

@ joker x and bobby honkers: that would ruin the surprise and they love surprises and that would actully create ppl to be like "thats lame i dont want to waste money" thats y u wont find out tell next week jerks...

< Message edited by king julian -- 5/13/2011 23:48:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
5/13/2011 22:42:16   
xxmirxx

quote:

Yes we know it will ashari but people are mad because It's a ripoff. It costs. More varium than to buy a non rare weapon To buy a stupid card that let's u have a chance and a 2v1 Which doesn't even guarantee that you will get one. I personally fell ripped Off because a new battlemode should not be kept away. From The non vars who are already mad at the lack of new weapons for them. Personally I have the means to buy the varium and get the new mode But I'm siding with the non vars this time.

actually he change what first said He said it was only for varium players only with special card. Then He edit it say for everyone only reason he said that was cause first 30 caught on to his scam. that's why it looks like were rant off about nothing.
AQ Epic  Post #: 94
5/13/2011 22:44:21   
bobbyhonkers

First off my names bobbyhonkers
Secondly how does that make us jerks we were saying what
We thought that's all. That's what the fourms are for.
Post #: 95
5/13/2011 23:48:55   
king julian

cause u want for example the good grade before you take the test!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
5/14/2011 0:03:01   
ajs777

ok so ive been warned to stay on topic so here is my on topic part, i hate this update ;) along with just about every other one just after the first bot was released but you know what? what does it matter what we say, it has been that the ED staff have little care of what the players think, i mean look how long it took for them to make a simple 2v1, i am about ready to give up. They dont care what we say about this they do what they are gonna do, the only thing we can do is stop playin and maybe they will get the hint that they have been treating their players like garbage, tomorrow i bid my farewells, because you wont see me in battle any time soon, i was gonna try to stick it out till i reached my goal of earning commander, but you know what? its not worth it. its to bad too, i was within 500 wins of it...

@drakk yea it is :P lol

@bobby well some of us... can maybe be on the more jerk like side, but to many of the players this felt like a kick in the mouth

@king julian yea they always did member testing things, but in ED's community state right now, pulling something like this was not a wise idea, yea they gave us...sorta... what many have been asking for for a very long time now, its not this update in specific, its all the other jackwagon things they have been doing up to this point and a majority of the player base is flat out sick of it, this is just a game of who is the richest

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
5/14/2011 0:17:42   
Clutch

Heres what needs to happen. Like Cinderella said, it needed to be tested on a larger scale so I understood the varium price tag. Now, instead of some 'special reward' as Titan said. Refund the varium to those who bought it and make it credit only. That way you've been able to test it and everyone gets to use it next week. Not next month, not in a couple weeks, but the very next week. Friday5/20/2011. Do it and show that you actually care about your players and that your listening to what they have to say. And as a reward for the players who already bought it, they simply don't have to spend the credits to buy a card! :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 98
5/14/2011 0:21:26   
king julian

@ajs777 I have to disagree with u remember heal looping they sure listened to us then and if they've done it once they sure will listen now!!! *nods in agreement*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/14/2011 0:29:15   
Gold

I was going to buy another Varium package...

Then I skimmed through the posts.

In fact, I don't even know why I bought my first one in the first place.

< Message edited by gold -- 5/14/2011 0:30:08 >

I am Gold, for I am many.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition