Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2011 0:33:58   
king julian

@gold: its all about those good builds
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
5/14/2011 0:44:12   
midijus123

Titan, you still thinking not with head. While skull card will be release for non-varium players, varium players get a lot wins soo non-varium just won't be able to get varium players. And tell nightwraiter that he don't think at all.
Epic  Post #: 102
5/14/2011 0:49:21   
Gold

@king julian: Maybe... =/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
5/14/2011 1:00:30   
ajs777

@jullian last i recall more are agains then with heal loop "fix" i dobt remember asking for that i do remember the rage on support being debuffed that still hasnt happened though

and to keep on topic i still do not like this approach of 2v1

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
5/14/2011 1:36:54   
DillBagel

Well, I bought the card, and I'm happy with it. It's quite easy wins whn you get level 20s all the time, and if you read Titan's post rather than just ranting you'd notice that this is TESTING. Anyone who pays now gets a reward later, and free players WILL get the game mode soon.

AQW Epic  Post #: 105
5/14/2011 1:56:17   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I have tried the new mode. This system will alter 2v2 play and thin down the field. I also think most players should not have to worry about making a boss build in 2v2. Many have been upset who are lower level.

My personal feeling is there should be a requirement in being a Juggernaut. I think anyone who is emperor could deserve the title. It will give a reason for players to play more, and have a real title.

If this feature stays as it is, this game will loose a major 2v2 player base.

I will do some random taping and just get opinions of the lower level players competing. I will post them on this thread for review and discussion.

The feature can be adjusted as a player showcase feature. Right now it is saddening watching players not prepared for a match they wish to be in.
AQW Epic  Post #: 106
5/14/2011 2:02:05   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@JZaanu: I've seen the same dissent from most of the lower levels I've faced in Juggernaut battles and I think it all stems from the fact that right now Juggernaut is too easy for the single player. The lower levels don't stand a chance against a max level player.

You face levels 22 - 26 as a level 33 and as you can see from the leaderboards (which are filled with 100% Juggernauts), it brings no challenge at all. I suggest that the level range be changed to -8 to -4 levels (so a level 33 would face level 25 - 29 opponents). This would put the challenge the Juggernaut faces much more in line with the other battle modes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
5/14/2011 2:13:55   
DillBagel

@Ashari, I think -4 would be pushing the envelope a little too much on non variums next week.
AQW Epic  Post #: 108
5/14/2011 2:19:44   
edwardvulture

If you want juggernaut mode, just tell your partner in 2 on 2 to leave.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
5/14/2011 2:20:21   
ForTun3

sigh... i like it, but it seems to be taking a fair while to find a battle which isnt fun, i think there might be a problem there mb??? u should probably check it me finks? EDIT: retract that its fine i guess not many ppl are doing 2v2 :(

EDIT2: k so this not being able to c ure jug battles is reallllllllly annoying, i can c why u did it..eg, ude have to put 2v1 in the faction wins and add more leaderboards... but please make it so u can see them in ure spreadsheet??? theirs enuf room if u move the BATTLE WINS LOSSES up a bit and the 2v2 n 1v1 down a bit???

EDIT3:
quote:

TARN* what if it's some really good Juggernaut Armor? Then it WAS worth money to get great Armor and try new mode.. Not saying Armor will be reward but what if?

hint hint tarn!! lol

i was doing the jug battles and looked at the slayer... i have a weird feeling it is his armour that is the reward and his gun and his sword... i wish lol!! but seems appropriate....

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/14/2011 12:56:15 >
Post #: 110
5/14/2011 3:08:25   
Cookielord12

oh haha varium for juggernaut /facepalm

edit: gone an hour on my unfavoured 2v2 just to get a juggernaut. consequence: no juggernaut and 0 wins

< Message edited by Cookielord12 -- 5/14/2011 3:37:30 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 111
5/14/2011 4:38:34   
Rooster

If you only wanted a small population of players to test it, you could have only allowed Alphas and Founders to battle initially. This way we would have finally gotten something cool (screw the 1000 varium from last update) and you wouldn't have this upraising on your hands. It'd just be directed at Alphas and Founders, and we're getting used to that.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
5/14/2011 5:14:18   
Santa ClawZz

I am SOOO happy! Wow! 1200 is nothing to what I get in return
AQW Epic  Post #: 113
5/14/2011 6:22:10   
Ranloth
Banned

Seriously, people what's wrong with you?
If you wanna play it but don't have Varium, wait! I have 3.8K left and don't wanna spend it too quick because I don't know if the mode is worth it, so might wait and see how much Credits it will cost soon when they release. If you're just gonna moan about it and not bother to play, what's the point?
HeroSmash was first open to AQW Members only so they had to pay to play it but it was Beta! This mode is new as well, so of course it's limited.. God!
There will be prize for those who bought the Card using Varium, what if it's some really good Juggernaut Armor? Then it WAS worth money to get great Armor and try new mode.. Not saying Armor will be reward but what if?
Are all of you gonna moan at everything in real life? Of course there are ups and downs, but game is still in Gamma as well.. People, just think for once.. -.-'

To anyone who said AKs must stand up for this feature OR lose their job? How does that work? They might actually enjoy it or know that moaning won't give anything so can wait as well for the mode being open for Credits (or free). And ED dying? Have you people seen MQ? Most of you didn't so don't say ED is dying..
AQ Epic  Post #: 114
5/14/2011 6:45:10   
Polandor

I am a full varium lv 33, I did not spend 1200 varium for many reason (i have it buy choose not to spend it), I like a challenge 100% chance of winning vs 2 low level is boring and not fun for me.
I hate it that it force some 2-2 players into a 2v1 that they do not choose to fight and are sure to lose..

Make a new button for 2vs1.

Raise the level to 28,29
a new option for low level to make a team, than hit the 2vs1.
Post #: 115
5/14/2011 7:34:12   
Sageofpeace

As long as titan don't forget that people have already pay 10$ to fight i don't mind.

If they give us a reward related to battle

Here the list of things that i don't wanted

-Achievement
-Credit
-Tokens
-Bike

So i wonder whats the BIG REWARD he is going to give us
Post #: 116
5/14/2011 8:49:42   
The Cardclasher

Yea variums can get achievment and we non var are stupid.

Yea I forgot. NEXT WEEK THERE WON'T BE THAT ACHIEVMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I readed

Merged double post. Please do not post twice in a row. If you need to add anything to you previous message, please use the edit button. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/14/2011 16:17:04 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
5/14/2011 9:06:41   
sk1tz

I have been ranting alot early this morning about this being varium and it was a scam, but i didnt try it.

I dont say this often but i am now eating my own words and choking on them. This release is monster! 1v1 and 2v2 is boring now.

70 credits for a 1 minute battle 100%

iv made 7k cred in 6 hours and having loads of fun.

Angels, I dont usually agree with anyone about anything because im generally i very pessimistic person but i actually do agree with you, this mode rocks.

Thanks Dev's, u can keep it varium if u want hahahahaha

I actually feel like bigtuna boss npc now lol

< Message edited by sk1tz -- 5/14/2011 9:09:48 >
Post #: 118
5/14/2011 12:07:26   
Polandor

Maybe 100% win is fun for you, it would not be fun for me has the juggernaut.

But imaging those poor player who ask for a normal 2-2, but instead get an insta lose, how is that fun for them ?
Post #: 119
5/14/2011 13:47:13   
TurkishIncubus

Waiting 10 mins entering 1 battle , Is this Normal?
Epic  Post #: 120
5/14/2011 13:49:26   
Hun Kingq

One thing they should have done is make it a low support requirement, to make it clear, a player can't have total support over let's say 70 to enter the juggernaut battle and that would be a real challenge. If it is taking so long to find a battle why is their players with 200 plus wins already, are these players using an AI program or some kind of cheat program to play fight the battles for them? If they are using such a program then they should not recieve any reward.
Epic  Post #: 121
5/14/2011 14:01:01   
helloguy

They just have allot of time on there hand.

< Message edited by helloguy -- 5/14/2011 14:37:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 122
5/14/2011 14:14:08   
king julian

@hun kingq: they just stayed up all night thats it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
5/14/2011 14:29:59   
Epic Pwnser

Thumbs down for this update.

Missions were sort of good. Though, I don't have a use for battle tokens anymore.

Epic  Post #: 124
5/14/2011 14:45:01   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I think another suggestion that should be added to calm many of the lower level players is within the Juggernaut icon add "testing". Many people feel this is a complete feature. I have had to explain while doing 50+ dmg, this feature is in test mode and to be patient. I think, for now, till this feature is complete to take it upon ourselves to notify and let our fellow ed players know this is still testing and will be adjusted properly.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/14/2011 14:46:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: NEW Juggernaut Battle Mode Announcement
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition