Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

regarding juggernaught mode

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> regarding juggernaught mode
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2011 0:56:11   
sk1tz

I think 2 things need to happen before this mode goes public.

Juggernaughts are not allowed to use their boosters
and the 2 opposing players go first then your turn.

This will give the 2 low levels at least a 5% chance of winning and combo's like bh/merc and mage/bh will shine more as a team

You got to be really careful with this mode dev's because alot of players will quit at level 20+ if they just keep running into OPed juggernaughts and in the end, juggernaught mode will cease to exist along with alot of the mid 20 players.

This aint a rant just some advice to take on board.
Post #: 1
5/14/2011 1:20:05   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Skitz- I haven't gone first once as the Juggernaut, and I've actually lost a couple (to that team of the stun mage and poison bounty hunter- great teamwork!) We are thinking about tweaking the levels (ie letting higher level players team up against a 32 or 33 juggernaut) as well as some other improvements. Maybe if we keep the suggestions for improvement in the suggestions forum, I'll be able to go through them more efficiently. :3
Post #: 2
5/14/2011 1:23:05   
sk1tz

ok sorry, if a mod could move this to suggestions/balance when get a chance id be grateful. thanks.
Post #: 3
5/14/2011 1:48:09   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

reposted in Jugg. thread

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/14/2011 1:53:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/14/2011 1:49:50   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ive been playing since beta and im a few hundred short of commander, very very very few emperors still play
if u want to do a rank thing then hero or warlord at highest
Epic  Post #: 5
5/14/2011 1:51:42   
DillBagel

Jzaanu, I usually like your ideas, but the emperor one is horrible. Most people don't have the time to sit on this game and get 25k wins to earn a title other than the one they already have.

AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/14/2011 2:00:45   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

Skitz- I haven't gone first once as the Juggernaut, and I've actually lost a couple (to that team of the stun mage and poison bounty hunter- great teamwork!) We are thinking about tweaking the levels (ie letting higher level players team up against a 32 or 33 juggernaut) as well as some other improvements. Maybe if we keep the suggestions for improvement in the suggestions forum, I'll be able to go through them more efficiently. :3
ive lsot twice and currently im number 3, my 2 losses one from insane luck (3 crits and 2 blocks) and like cinderella said amazing teamwork, i was just decimated by them, i mean the bh poisoned me, i got stunned by mage, stunned by bh, then the mage used malf, and i got massacred and died (he had energy wristblades)
Epic  Post #: 7
5/14/2011 6:56:46   
Polandor

I am a full varium lv 33, I did not spend 1200 varium for many reason (i have it buy choose not to spend it), I like a challenge 100% chance of winning vs 2 low level is boring and not fun for me.
I hate it that it force some 2-2 players into a 2v1 that they do not choose to fight and are sure to lose..

Make a new button for 2vs1.

Raise the level to 28,29
a new option for low level to make a team, than hit the 2vs1.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> regarding juggernaught mode
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition