Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2011 21:16:00   
Celestin123

LOL to Velmur and Achillea, and Jae i really loved your story and i think your a
great writer so Im already excited for the sequel and Im kinda hoping im in it
but i understand if im not and i think it'll be very interesting what with the new
threat that is Raeven and possibly Achillea as her second in command or rival or
something........ Anyways I cant wait for the epilogue but the wait will be worth it
and i hope Jae(in the story) will be ok, its a pity i wasn't there yet when all these
things happened but oh well as they say(although im not sure who they is) "The Early
Bird Gets The Worm".......
AQ  Post #: 101
7/1/2011 23:35:10   
Carly9467

quote:

...Shut up. I make you more obnoxious.

Teehee

@Celestin

Gosh i hate my name. Achillea...It's so weird......
AQW  Post #: 102
7/2/2011 1:32:47   
Shadowlord9k

I dunno you are both pretty bad...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 103
7/2/2011 1:40:22   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Lol to everyone. Thanks so much.

@ Kyle & Celestin: I do plan on putting more characters in the sequel. It might be an all-out brawl depending on how I develop the story. I have both your characters in mind, among a few others.~^^~

@ Drakkoniss: That's a good song! :D

@ Clown: Ikr...Sweet Sacrifice is C & T all the way, especially due to the first few verses.

I give some credit to my sis for helping me a few times (even though she's sorta a lazy bum, and not suited to proper society ._.). Anyway, Epilogue's nearly done.

Oh, regarding Achillea & Raeven, I just realized they're both quite unpredictable...Almost anything can happen...yikes...O_o

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 7/2/2011 1:47:25 >

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 104
7/2/2011 10:30:12   
Velmur

quote:

I do plan on putting more characters in the sequel. It might be an all-out brawl depending on how I develop the story. I have both your characters in mind, among a few others.~^^~

Blue buddy, will I still be in it? =P

Yeah, they're both un-predictable.. either great friends of great enemies, they'll be.

< Message edited by Velmur -- 7/2/2011 10:31:18 >

Velmur likes Peace.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
7/2/2011 10:36:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Velmur, the real question is this: Why would you not be in it?

Jae... is there any chance your next story takes place in between C&T and the sequel to it, which is an acronym for something that I don't remember?

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/2/2011 10:37:08 >
DF  Post #: 106
7/2/2011 13:25:23   
Clown the Jester

You mean Operation R.E.B.O.R.N.?

Hm...interesting. Though.

WA HA HA HA! Yeah Jae, the music was able to fit every mood we wanted to create and every scene. It was so weird how well it worked.
AQW Epic  Post #: 107
7/2/2011 17:53:17   
Carly9467

Hey Jae!!

I just thought you would like to know Achillea has a long lost twin sister.
Her name is Ciela. You can come online and see what she looks like.
She also has shape-shifting powers.

So if ya wanna add her in your story, you can!
AQW  Post #: 108
7/4/2011 10:55:38   
megakyle777

quote:

@ Kyle & Celestin: I do plan on putting more characters in the sequel. It might be an all-out brawl depending on how I develop the story. I have both your characters in mind, among a few others.~^^~

Cool. I hope I get the contract to rebuild Skulldeep. Man, the things I could do with the base of all evil! WIth my talents combined with Vincent Van Hot and Miss Modelle, I could make Skulldeep a place to be truly feared rather then a ruin! A fortress of evil unlike any ever seen! Armies of good will fall off it's mighty walls and villains wil look upon the terrifing beauty of their new base and go "Hey, maybe that Dealer person is worth talking to about my new base..."
DF  Post #: 109
7/19/2011 22:59:28   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Im sorry, i wasnt able to go online (well, the computer in general) for a while. Glad that's over!^^

Anyway, I'm back...finally, lol. I still wanna complete the sequel no matter what for any that liked the storyand still do.
AQW  Post #: 110
7/19/2011 23:10:10   
Celestin123

Yay!!!!!! Jae is finally back! im so happy=3
AQ  Post #: 111
7/22/2011 16:02:05   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...Can't wait to read your sequel.
AQW Epic  Post #: 112
7/22/2011 17:57:44   
delta blitz

Yay Jae your back and I finished my last story and am currently writing a new one. Also I can't wait to read another one of your stories
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
7/22/2011 21:38:27   
Arachnid

WOW.
I just now got to reading this...You should've posted the link more often! D:
I think this is amazing!
Very detailed and well thought out...
Just...
Amazing!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 114
8/5/2011 18:33:03   
Celestin123

Very interesting epilogue, Jae! I can't wait to read your sequel, though I'm fully
prepared to wait(kinda contradictory eh?) because you can never rush perfection!
Anyways it's been a great story so I'll be waiting for the sequel!xD
AQ  Post #: 115
8/5/2011 18:36:31   
Clown the Jester

Awsome epologue. Every character had the personalities the form people have. The way they're emotions and thoughts of the entire ordeal were radiating in this story.

I could feel how tired, how unconvinced, how depressed...and unrelieved they were when they were told it was over. As if it they all knew it had only begun.

For a minute I forgot about Spear and Medic as npcs of Herosmash. You gave them such intense dialouge and the way they interacted with our characters. Spear with Thunder, Nurse Medic reacting over the lose of BlackShock. It was as if they were real player characters.

Very awsome.

Your chapter also filled in some vital gaps Gray and I forgot to fill such as how did the people escape the Chaos Carnival, what would the heros be doing after Comedy Tragedy ended, how the others reacted.

I especially like Raeven's ending. So ominious...yet profound.

I can feel the madness and fear of this passage. Almost as if these words are being spoken into our minds. Mindblowing.

I'm also extremely curious as to what happened to Jae. Suspense all the way!

Thanks again for contributing so much to the Comedy and Tragedy story arc. It would not have been the same without you. So awsome.
AQW Epic  Post #: 116
8/5/2011 19:03:36   
delta blitz

Nice epilouge Jae,I'm hoping to get a chance to help take down clown's replacement for me.Though my defeat wasn't mentioned.....I guess it's ok seeing as I'm not dead anyway.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 8/5/2011 19:11:39 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
8/5/2011 22:10:09   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Glad you haven't lost your touch for writing such somber things... It's refreshing after reading such uppidy stuff from DB (no offence)...

I like how you make Ancient Darkness think... Dark, Evil things are indeed stirring... I have known that the powers of old were awakening for some time, and have been fighting against them...

Almost funny that, after fighting gods, Clown the Jester is still such a challenge for me... So chaotic, and unpredictable... Reminds me of Set, a little, from what I know of him personally... We had a brief dispute over morals that left him weakened, and me dead... But enough of that, for now...

Very dark, indeed... it will take quite a bit of time to make it prosper again, especially after our bout with Modo, which takes place shortly after this. I'd be very happy if you'd join us writing that... Pretty please? XD

Suprising the nurse survived... Makes me sorta wonder if she is a certain little raid haired birdie I know of...

Seems Zafara has taken up a temporary position of quasi-leadership among those of them that were not her clanmates...

Interesting that you do not mention what happened to you... It will take a long time for Super City to be brought back to its former glory...

Interesting thoughts from the twisted mind of a Raeven, indeed... I talked to her today... Seems quite interested in me, and me other ego that has been seen, along with the cacophany that is my mind...

Might have a crush on Drakkonic Evil, or at least find the idea of a relationship amusing... Hard to tell with the crazies, sometimes...

I wonder if she's talking about herself in plural, or the Carnival...

I wish she weren't so evil... I like the new chaotic feel to her, except that... too much darkness in her heart... too many malignant thoughts... I almost admire her... but no...
DF  Post #: 118
8/8/2011 1:11:29   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Thanks again everyone! I am really grateful for all your help. It was so much fun. Now that I've completed The Puppet Master, I can conentrate more on configuring the plot for Legacy (it's sequel). And of course, if you need any assistance on any other story I will be glad to try and help in any way. I think you mentioned something about the End, but I'm still a lil fuzzy on details, lol.

@ Clown: Lol, NPCs are so very very useful.

@ DB: Thanks for pointing that out. I edited it :3

@ Drakkoniss: Raeven's relationships... *shudder* I wish she weren't so twisted. She pretty much does whatever she wants, but the problem is that what she does is somewhat unpredictable; ironic, being that she's a twin and all ">_>

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 8/8/2011 1:13:53 >
AQW  Post #: 119
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Puppet Master (work in progress)
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition