Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Penumbra Onslaught

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Penumbra Onslaught
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2011 13:32:46   
PallyKnight

Penumbra Onslaught

A long time ago, There was a ancient civilization called the "Sol" which consisted of Paladins and Crusaders. They believed that they existed because they had to fight off a Apocalypse like event called the "Penumbra Onslaught". The prophet of Sol says that one of there kind will turn on them, and summon Nuvoloso, the creator of the onslaught, by a dark crystal imbedded in the persons hand. Now that you know the tale, I can tell you the story.

Our story begins in the civilization of Sol, where there was a child just born, and a scream could be heard of horror. "MY SON IS THE THE ONE!?" A mother said yelling at the top of her lungs in anger. "WHY DOES THE LEGEND FORSAKE ME!?" she said looking the the black crystal on her baby's hand. At that time, guards came in carrying there spears and shields, "I'm sorry, but we will have to take him." One of the guards then viciously grabbed the baby and walked out while the other tried to hold off the mother desperately trying to get her son back. The guard walked out of the house and went off to the prophets house. As he was walking with the baby everyone around him scrambled around to stay as far away from the baby as possible, as if he had a corrosive skin disease. The guard barged open the large door to the prophets home and walked down the large hallway to get to the prophet sitting in a throne at the front. "It is time." the guard said. The guard gave the baby to the prophet. "This young boy shall be named Erebos, after the Greek god of deep darkness. He should also be confined in the room behind me and be taught and fed." the prophet said and then gave the Erebos back to the guard and the guard agreed put Erebos in the room behind the prophet.

15 years have passed and they taught the boy reading, and writing, and fed him regularly, but sparse. The boy questioned about why he was here, and where his mother was. The guards just answered "Because you are different.". What the guards didn't know is that someone...something, was secretly giving Erebos notes with dark spells and the truth written on them, so he could practice the magic to get out of the prison he was trapped in. The next day, when the guards where going to give him breakfast, stale bread and some expired milk, He decided that he was going to get out. "Here's your breakfast boy, enjoy it." The guard said throwing the tray on the ground. "Hey, um, Where's my steak?" Erebos said trying to buy time. "Steak!? You will never get ste-" At that time, Erebos took control of the guard. "That's what that spell does." Erebos said looking at his new hands. "Time to get out of this hell." While walking out he passed a few guards. "Hello Aetos, where you going?" Erebos jumped and looked at them. "Uh...I'm going...err..on a break..." Erebos said unsure. "Okay, have a good break." Erebos then walked out with a sigh of relief he went into a dark alley and turned back to normal leaving a knocked out guard on the ground. He then ran off.

10 years after he was living off the streets and wearing a black cloak and bandage around his hand so nobody noticed he had the dark crystal. One day it started glowing and the shadows around him started going into the crystal, somehow charging for something. One day while sleeping, something came out of the crystal, it was Nuvoloso. Erebos then woke up, surprised. "W-who are you?" "I am Nuvoloso." the dark being said. "Nuvoloso...that's Latin for Overcast..." Erebos said knowingly. "Yes...You can call me Overcast. Master." "But who are you? What are you?" questioned Erebos rubbing his eyes. "I am the one who will destory this world, and humanity, and you control me." Erebos then stood up, now noticing the legend was coming true. He told Overcast to start to attack, a few hours later, the whole city was on fire, and people where dead on the streets and dark monsters were attacking the guards. Erebos was floating in the middle of the city laughing with his red glowing eyes. But one Crusader was strong enough to banish Overcast, his name was Luce. Luce banished Overcast to Vacuus, a dimension filled with monsters that would give anybody a challenge to kill. Erebos then fell to the ground, "He still lives" Erebos said. Luce took Erebos to be executed, and so he was, but before, that Luce took the crystal out of his hand, and kept it locked forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,000 years later, the civilization was no more than some rocks covered in vines and old statues. A few teens where walking though the forest when they found a temple. "Cool, look guys, It's a temple!" One of the teens said. "We should check it out!" They went inside the temple, it was dark and damp. "Uh...Bob, I don't think it's a good idea to be in here" "Shut up cry baby, I bet you there's treasure in here." They walked down the long hallway and noticed something glimmering in the distance. They ran up and grabbed it and the shadows swirled around the room, going into the crystal, and then Overcast came out of the crystal. In shock and surprise the teen dropped the crystal, freeing Overcast. Nobody really knows what happened to those teens, but they do know that Overcast still needs to fulfill the legend...

THE END.

< Message edited by PallyKnight -- 5/15/2011 13:36:25 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Penumbra Onslaught
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition