Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Thread for AQWorlds Bugs Report

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> New Thread for AQWorlds Bugs Report
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2011 14:21:23   
Death Slayer

Ummm... Maybe they could make a new Thread about Off-Game Mistakes (Mistakes that aren't In-Game), like in the Special Pages or the Design Notes.
Note: PLEASE if there's IS currently a Thread for that lead me to it. But make sure that I checked and Re-Checked but I still cannot find what I exactly want
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/16/2011 14:29:31   
tflo
A True Hunter

the only bug that could be wrong with the design notes is a typo, which could go in the Typos thread. i suppose if that's not what you're talking about you could use the Game Engine Bugs. in it's description it clearly says to only post in it if the bug does not fit anywhere else. if by "special pages" as in the various help pages and there's a bug, i'd recommend passing the message along to an AQWorlds mod via the forums so the message gets passed quickly along to those who can do something about it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/16/2011 14:41:24   
Death Slayer

Well the problem is that when I wanted to post in the Typos Page I read the 1st post first and I saw this:

quote:

Anything in the game that you believe is a misspelling, a grammatical fallacy, or syntax error, please let us know here! If it has to do with the gameplay itself, please find the appropriate thread to report it. Thanks!
DO NOT POST DESIGN NOTES TYPOS PLEASE. This is for IN-GAME typos only.

But I think that the Game Engine Bugs is still a good Thread.
But I still insist! :D
I think if they do a "Game Engine Bugs" to Every Forum would be easier... I don't even know where is the "Game Engine Bugs" thread is placed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/18/2011 0:35:13   
Abraska

Heya,

I don't particularly feel there is a dire need for such a thread. It's true we don't handle website bugs but that's primarily because there's few, if any bugs, to speak of. When I say bugs, I mean the ones that significantly interfere with gameplay or, in this case, the website. In my opinion, the fact that we don't have such a thread is a good thing since it means our website is nice and stable. The worst website bug that I can think of was the time when the "large screen" button took you to normal screen which really didn't hinder users from playing the game at all.

As a bugs AK, I do get website bug reports on the rare occasion anyway despite the lack of such a thread. Actually, I get all types of bug reports that go everywhere lolz. Really, if the bug doesn't fit anywhere but is bad enough, I personally don't mind seeing it posted (but I'd rather have it PMed just to preserve some organization). So, no worries. We won't turn down bugs if they truly need fixing just because we don't have a thread for them. Again, like I said before, there doesn't seem to be any bugs that need fixing outside the game so I doubt we need it.

Have a good one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/18/2011 0:51:39   
moneybags
More than a Game

To the typos part, it doesn't really make a big difference. Even with the typo(s) the Design Notes are still 99% understandable. That's the reason why it's written on the first post of the Bugs thread: Everyone makes typos from time to time and it shouldn't be a big deal.
Epic  Post #: 5
5/19/2011 12:55:02   
Death Slayer

Yeah, maybe you're right... I never think about a really good Idea
Got a night to catch up my ideas, Can be locked! Tanks for reading anyway! ;D

Locked as requested. Thank you for your suggestion! -Kain

< Message edited by Kain -- 5/19/2011 13:16:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> New Thread for AQWorlds Bugs Report
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition