Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= 17May2011 Newsletter: Novus Storyline finale!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= 17May2011 Newsletter: Novus Storyline finale!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2011 23:19:41   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

quote:

=WARPFORCE=

FRIDAY, MAY 20th RELEASE:

Mission:

--The WarpGuardian Tower's mission to return the Engine of Creation to the Cryptic Veil has hit a major snag-- The Devourer himself is out to destry it! Take part in the finale of the Novus storyline and face the Devourer head-on! (Celestra on the Bridge)

Reward items include:

--Omega Sword!
--Ancient Dark gun!

PLUS: The WarpGuardian Level Cap will be raised to 98. Become a WarpGuardian to level beyond 75 and unlock higher level missions and content!

Tagging because I can here. :D Also, see here for this week's AQ newsletter.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/17/2011 6:17:59   
ArchMagus Orodalf

NO. I'm not there yet. T.T

And why the devil would The'Galin want to destroy the Engine...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/17/2011 12:00:20   
Robo0000100

Every month I hope, they will add Ballyhoo ... but ... It's only dream.

My epic HeroSmash acc http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=Robo0000100
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
5/18/2011 0:57:03   
Trash Talker
Banned

@above: I know. I'm having a bad time farming o.O.

I really wish I was a WarpGuardian. Then I could get all of the AWESOME benefits and be able to take part in the releases :(.

But this release sounds really good! The Novus Storyline/Saga is already doing good...
Post #: 4
5/20/2011 13:56:41   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Woah, i'll say one thing.. Tough battle lies ahead, i won't say more. Have fun! great cut-scenes btw.

@below, i got the Warpguardian Dragon on the first try, and had to try and use potions to survive, now i'm changing builds, extreme measures are needed. ;)

< Message edited by Digital X -- 5/20/2011 14:20:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/20/2011 14:17:29   
disciplev1

Yeah, um, not seeing how I'm going to win this battle.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
5/20/2011 16:38:00   
sunblaze

Holy **** the boss packs a punch. I give up for now untill someone can confirm that it can be beaten.
The one time I was lucky I managed to chip off 50% but then instant demolution un me. :(
AQ  Post #: 7
5/20/2011 19:19:46   
raff

I've never had this much fun in a quest before, nice release.

Edit: You need the right build to waste his energy then attacking and healing. By the way do the potion quest over a 100 times. There's no limit to potions so carry as much as you can with you.

< Message edited by raff -- 5/20/2011 19:20:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/20/2011 19:20:40   
ArchMagus Orodalf

T.T Technomancer'd better post the info submission. Or someone else, but it's usually Technomancer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/20/2011 23:49:51   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Has anyone managed to beat this boss yet? The level 95 version's dealing roughly 600 damage to me per turn and there's no way that I can tank it out right now and wait for its MP to run out, unless there's some armor out there which I don't have which is heavily Fire-resistant. x_X
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
5/21/2011 0:45:19   
moneybags
More than a Game

Info sub: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16940524&mpage=3&key=�

Just gotta add the monster list and clean a few things up but other than that it's pretty much done.

Rewards are pretty good. The look really cool too. :)

Pots are the key to beating him. I had to try a few times to kill him and it was probably luck >.> But I gotta admit, Celestra looks really well done... Definitely one of my favourite NPCs ingame.
Epic  Post #: 11
5/21/2011 0:56:12   
neo_manni

was the fight anything like the one in AQ or does the devour not have COLD anymore?? also whose the devourer now anyway?? or do you just fight the actual devourer with the alteon ship??
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
5/21/2011 1:22:30   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

^

I won't spoilt its exact identity for you, but you do indeed fight another one of The'galin's avatars. As far as I can tell, it doesn't have COLD this time around, but I'm finding it to be a much harder fight as compared to Cartwright in AQ thanks to the overall lack of uber equipment in WF coupled with the boss's extremely high damage output relative to its level.

I'll try using Potions from the start the next time I attempt the fight, although I'm not sure how far I'll get. I tried it the last round and 2 Potions only healed my character for 150+ HP, whereas the boss was hitting me for nearly 4 times that amount.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
5/21/2011 1:25:23   
nosey123
Friendly!

So...i am lvl 85, just the perfect level for the quest...since my last play a month ago. XD

Better see what this quest is about.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
5/21/2011 1:28:17   
neo_manni

wwaaaaaaaaaaa I want a super set in WF my main is lagging behind how am I suppose to leave the L45 area to L85 ASAP!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
5/21/2011 1:51:05   
nosey123
Friendly!

Ouch, need to change build to beat this boss. :|

@Lord of Nightmares: The dragon battlesuit and gauntlet is the best fire now right? I don't remember.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
5/21/2011 2:26:44   
moneybags
More than a Game

The Dragon Battlesuit yes, but for the gauntlet, it's the Morning Star Gauntlet (beats the fist by 1% unless you're level 95 which is when the Parching Dragon Fist has a stronger version that is better than the Morning Star Gauntlet by 1%).
Epic  Post #: 17
5/21/2011 4:54:00   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Where exactly can I purchase this Dragon Battlesuit? The encyclopaedia doesn't appear to have been updated for well over a year now and I can't find any info on it, thx.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
5/21/2011 6:02:20   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Er, it has been updated. I take that comment as a personal affront. :P

Heavy Dragon Battlesuit

EDIT: After reading the Info Submission, all I can say is... WHAT in the HELL was THAT?

< Message edited by ArchMagus Orodalf -- 5/21/2011 6:07:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/21/2011 8:28:09   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

T.T Technomancer'd better post the info submission. Or someone else, but it's usually Technomancer.

I ... completely forgot there even was a WF update yesterday. Haven't been playing as much recently either. D:
Moneybags did a great job in getting it so soon, though.

The boss was fairly tricky indeed.

spoiler:

The damage she can dish out is pretty ridiculous. At least we got somewhat decent defenses against Fire, but she still hits 200-400 with her spell and regularly hits 150 on her normal attack at 37 Fire defense. Even at 200 Dex/Luck and 46 Combat defense, I only dodged once. I did beat her first try but only because of a survival build, lots of potions (26 HP) and a *few* lucky strikes (800/600/600). But goodness, look at the XP reward (27 000!). XD

Very nice ending. I wonder what the next major saga will be?

AQ DF  Post #: 20
5/21/2011 10:01:13   
nosey123
Friendly!

Erm. I am still unsure if the boss can actually be beaten for a level 85 unless i get really really lucky.

It can spam the spell 5-6 times and i had to use every potion JUST to even survive that. :|

Sorry, i cannot complete this release. (well...unless i got get a few dozen potions beforehand, but not today XD)

Anyway...after reading the spoilers.

spoiler:

Wait. Isn't The'galin a god? Does he really need 40k years to travel? And i thought he was suppose to be a neutral individual who only uncreated those that aren't worth it. Oh well, maybe i didn't read enough lore.

< Message edited by nosey123 -- 5/21/2011 10:06:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
5/21/2011 11:45:15   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

@ ArchMagus Orodalf:-

Oh whoops, I should've clarified that I meant the Indexes haven't been updated yet, that's where I normally check for the complete list of equipment of that type instead of browsing page by page. Thanks for that link anyways, it definitely helped.

And yeah, I was kinda surprised with some of the plot elements in this quest myself.

spoiler:

I'd have assumed that The'galin should be capable of instantly teleporting to any point in the universe considering that he's one of the most powerful deities introduced in the setting to date, I guess even gods have their limitations. And yeah, his personality does seem to be pretty malevolent in this quest, unlike in AQ where it was established that he isn't actually evil and that he hardly actually Uncreates anything these days without good reason. I guess getting shot in the face with energy weapons from not one but two different starships in the past day or so probably put him into an incredibly foul mood.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
5/21/2011 11:48:47   
ArchMagus Orodalf

That wasn't The'Galin. It was one of His Avatars... and we've seen what some of His are like (look at Omega in AQ).

*shrug* I'm going to re-read...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
5/21/2011 12:49:18   
SIGMUND

With the boss getting 859 damage from a lucky strike on the first attack. against me.....
I blinked and missed the battle.

Maybe I'll wait until I can get the level 100 Heavy Dragon Battlesuit before trying to fight the boss again.
AQ  Post #: 24
5/22/2011 12:08:52   
Darkling

Level 97 Heavy Dragon Battlesuit plus gauntlet and I lasted 3 turns.
4 on my fifth try.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= 17May2011 Newsletter: Novus Storyline finale!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition