Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=Dev, Story= Emerge from Shadow, Part 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Dev, Story= Emerge from Shadow, Part 2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 15:57:41   
Lord Barrius

This week, as you know, is a losable war like you've never seen before!

The SeekRat has obtained some documents which will aid him in a ritual to open the gate to the Other Side to call forth the Old One and obtain his power and, of course, to learn all of his secrets. To aid in this vile scheme, the SeekRat has secretly kidnapped The Litter and is holding them hostage! What kind of horrible villain would do something so dastardly?!?

The worst part of this is that he's meddling in things he does not understand. There is a great danger in what he is doing, to Lore and to himself, and you're the only one who can stop this!

The consequences of this war are dire indeed. "Part 1" of the SeekRat Saga has multiple points at which your actions will determine the final resolution of the storyline, this losable war being the first. This storyline is designed to be much more flexible than previous stories, so that YOU are deciding how it will end. And I have to say, I want to see you guys win it, but the losing ending is interesting too....

Speaking of the event itself, there are three rewards once more, one absolutely adorable weapon for Warriors (a simply-must-buy for shadowkitten owners/fans, as well as anyone who may have read a certain webcomic.... >_> <_<) and two of the most beautiful (and gapfilling!) spells I've ever seen in AQ's history for the Mages. I'm serious, guys, you want to win this one. The rewards are absolutely fantastic!

I wish you all the best of luck this week! Don't let the Old One frighten you too much, he's really quite maddening friendly once you get to know him.
Post #: 1
5/20/2011 0:03:09   
Lord Barrius

As promised, you have earned yourselves a special treat: a preview of one of the spells!

Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Dev, Story= Emerge from Shadow, Part 2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition