Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Elysia Saga

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Elysia Saga
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2011 20:39:44   
Jonathan Dragonlord

(This story is a work in progress.)

PART 1

After 25% of Sepulchure's army is destroyed in the Sepulchure Attacks War.

A cold wind blew into the map room as they stood over the table. they were getting a lot of those these days. Guardian Kain, gold and steel Guardian armor gleeming, pointed at a part of the map. "We've pushed the monsters past the walls, and so far we are able to keep them there," he said. "But it won't last long," said Jonathan, his dull grey dragonlord armor having evolved with blue highlights and gems shining in the sunlight, and his dragonlord helm on the ground, letting his semi-spiked brown hero hair free. "Sepulchure will do anything he can to tear the walls down and get the Orb of Darkness." "Wouldn't the Orb be safer if we hid it somewhere else, just in case?" asked Elysia, her long, white, hooded gown flowing, with her violet hair barely showing behind her beautiful face, and her black dragon necklace start against the white. "I mean, that way, even if he wins, he still won't have the Orb."

"I understand your reasoning Elysia, but this is the best place," said Jonathan. "There is no secure place where we already don't have an orb, and anywhere we hid it he could find it." "What about Oaklore?" asked Kain. "It's secure, filled with knights and even has a dragonlord." "Maybe, but if we moved it there Sepulchure's spies would see us move it," replied Jonathan. "Every idea we have, you say it won't work!" shouted Kain, exasperated. "I'm sorry," said Jonathan, "but there really is no other choice."

"Jonathan! Guardian Kain Sir!" shouted a Guardian rushing in the room. "The monsters are getting through!" Kain rushed off with the Guardian, but Jonathan staid. "I just need to get my things!" He started gathering his stuff which he had left on the ground. But as he started to leave, Elysia grabbed his arm. "Don't die out there," she whispered, coming close. "Don't worry, I won't," said Jonathan with a smirk. "Promise me," she said, looking into his eyes. "I promise," he said. They came close, and their lips met. Elysia pushed away and turned around. "I don't know how exacty to explain it," Jonathan said hurredly, "but I really like you. I promise I will survive this." Elysia came close again, and kissed him lightly on the mouth. "For the record," she said, I like you to." Then she ran off, and Jonathan went to fight.

Right afterward, in Sepulchure's flying fortress.

Sepulchure sat musing on his throne of bones, Doom Knight armor seeming to radiate drakness, swallowing all light nearby, though there was very little light to swallow. Drakath was snoozing at the foot of the throne, his clothes that normally looked ironed were completely rumpled and wrinkled and his hair was a mess, having been there for a few days waiting for another command. Sepulchure suddenly stood up on his throne. "I believe I have found a new weakness in our hero," he stated, waking Drakath up. "Sleeping on the job, Drakath?" he asked. "No sir, never sir! shouted Drakath. "Silence!" Sepulchure yelled. "I may have a use for you after all. This is what you will do."

After 30% of Sepulchure's army is destroyed

Jonathan's newly donned paladin armor shined in the sunlight, gold and silver combining to make it seem as if his armor was made of pure moonlight with streams of sunlight. With the Blinding Light of Destiny in his hands, he charged the incoming undead hordes, an unstoppable force of nature, his light blasting away the forces of darkness. Elysia watched, and when he looked at her she waved to him, sending him fighting more monsters. She thought about how it could seem as if he was different people, the mighty warrior, the powerful dragonlord, the rightious paladin, the mysterious soulweaver, the master strategist, and even the the unsure boy in the map room. Being so many people could tear him apart. She didn't quite understand her feelings for him, but she knew she needed to make sure that he didn't tear himself apart.

After 40% of Sepulchure's army is destroyed

Jonathan stopped, putting his hands on his knees and panting. He had been fighting the hordes for hours and still they kept coming. The Guardians had been fighting them head on, the mages had been blasting them, the archers had been shooting them down, the nitroglycerin sponge catapults exploding them, and he had been leading it all, but the undead forces were endless. There was no way they could win short of a miracle. they already would have gotten through if he hadn't been there. One of the Guardians ran over and gave him some health and mana potions, him having ran out a while ago. "Thanks," he said. "NO problem," stated the Guardian before running to fight some more. Jonathan drank the potions, and feeling refreshed, went back to battle after sending a quick smile at Elysia.

He still didn't quite know how to act around her. His only experience with girls had been with his many sisters and his few weeks of dating Valencia, and to be honest, she was no where near as beautiful as Elysia. She also wasn't really into romance, and their dates had mostly been finding hidden treasures, dodging traps, and fighting monsters, which leaves very little room for akwardness. He just hoped he wouldn't blow it with Elysia. He thought he might possibly love her. He shook his head at such distracting thoughts and went back into battle.

After the Flying Fortress Cutscene

Elysia knelt crying in front of the ruined Guardian Tower, shocked by the suddeness of it when he found her. "Elysia!" jonathan called. "Are you alright?" "I am," she got out through her tears. "But what about everyone else? All of those guardians, dead. How did Sepulchure's fortress crash in the first place?" "I don't know," said Jonathan, trying to comfort her. "But we'll find out. I don't think he planned it. I doubt even he would crash his own fortress just to get rid of the Guardian Tower." "What could possibly cause a giant dracolich to suddenly get out of control and crash?" she asked, drying her tears at the chance of a new discovery. "I don't know," said Jonathan. "But we're going to find out."

In the meantime though, there was fighting to be done, and a much better way to fo it. Jonathan got on his dragon Draco, who looked like a blue-eyed version of the Red Dragon, and started dropping the light bombs. He continued doing this, dropping bomb after bomb into the undead forces, creating huge craters in the army, but with so much Guardians dead, he wasn't sure it would be enough. But still he kept on fighting.

To be continued when I have more time.

< Message edited by Jonathan Dragonlord -- 5/20/2011 10:19:30 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Elysia Saga
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition