Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What features could make this game better?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What features could make this game better?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2011 15:35:56   
beastmo

1. Remove 2v1 jugg change it to boss battles with a boss npc
2. Old faction world domination system
3. Remove war kills
4. Remove enhancements
5. Remove agility
Any other ideas?

< Message edited by beastmo -- 5/19/2011 17:05:35 >

Epic  Post #: 1
5/19/2011 15:38:26   
Angels Holocaust

You forgot focus.
Post #: 2
5/19/2011 15:39:08   
Mr. Black OP

removing enhancements could make ppl who bought them rage quit unless a FULL refund is given
adding a non varium bot
buffing mages
survival mode
and possibly making ranks ive something like u work ur way up to emperor and u dont get anything i mean nothing big maybe some credits, battle, tokens or an exclusive bike that u cld sell if you dont want
Epic  Post #: 3
5/19/2011 15:49:51   
TurkishIncubus

*No need to remove enhancements , just make them only with credit and lower the prices.(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*I like this War system more but Warkills should remove , Only 1 Faction should get WD .(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Jugg battle mode made lower lvls much un happy changing it to boss battles is more good.(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Yeah Remove agility that will be great buff for Mages and non 5 Focusers :D .(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Remove Focus , after removing bonus dmg focus is fine but with tech abuse its OPED so lower its dmg .(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Remove Fame , best idea ever , its not provide its purpose all LB is full of "f4f?" askers.(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Give Faction War a purpose , if we get 1000 1vs1 faction champ it dont give anything to us :/ .(posibility of this happen = 0% )

*Give raiting a purpose , if i have 7 or 10 (imagining) stars i will be same with a 0 star player :/ .(posibility of this happen = 0% )

All posibilities are 0% because Titan and NW doesnt care our/players opinions because our requests will make game batter but effect the game financialy bad

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 5/19/2011 15:57:41 >

Epic  Post #: 4
5/19/2011 15:50:46   
ajs777

i actaully created a thread didnt see this one, about an idea....
How would this effect the game

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/19/2011 15:51:35 >

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/19/2011 16:13:44   
IsaiahtheMage

1.Agree.
2.I dont remember it.
3. I like war kills so disagree. But they need to cost much lower amount.
4. Not possible do you think the devs will give everyone all their money back and give everyone a free retrain? No.
5. No we need some limit in this game it isnt right for someone to have 150 HP,decent defences and have no penatly.

My Ideas:

1. We need to get balance so buff the Mages up a little and remove all passive stat requirements and return SA and Hybrid back to their original state also do the same for Artilery Strike.
2. Make Factions have a purpose. Give people who work really hard for factions a reason to continue reward them.
3. Lower credit enhancement prices to 55% less then original price.
4. Add Survival Mode and Boss 2 vs 1 Battle Mode(Zedpmyr and George Lowe).
5.Return Focus to its original way or remove the stat reduction its not fair how non varuims cant do a Focus Build and they dont have enough stats to get around Stat Reduction they have no build left to turn to no balance and no stat abuse none left.
6. All those old varuim low level weaposn that cost 50 and 75 and 20 varuim that are weaker then non varuim weaposn serve no purpose to be varuim turn them into non varuim.
7. Give ratings a purpose a 7 star player compared to a 0 star player is no difference but a few badges and some stars under their name. Big deal.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 5/19/2011 16:56:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/19/2011 16:50:31   
ajs777

I think 2v1 could be fun, but if its going to be left in the current state i say remove it
agility should go
dont care about faction domination stuff, never was huge on those anyway
warkills is fine, they dont effect me one bit and its the kind of way i prefer ED to get ppl to get a little more support for the game if the do warkills, not this SkullCard garbage and enhances those i dont like

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 5/19/2011 16:51:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/19/2011 17:26:35   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Yh and .. : remove wins remove loses remove character remove forums and also , remove the site of epicduel -.-

im not with those ideas man , im out

ED is gd like that. (In my opinion)
Epic  Post #: 8
5/19/2011 17:34:38   
xxmirxx

beastmo they won't do any of your ideas.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
5/19/2011 17:40:36   
The Shadow Dragon

I dont see why we should remove war kill's, i mean, its not like youre suppose to fire turret's. I agree with rest.
Post #: 10
5/19/2011 17:46:08   
IsaiahtheMage

@Mirx Sure wont.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/19/2011 17:46:58   
AQWPlayer

agree with all
AQW  Post #: 12
5/19/2011 17:50:31   
Zean Zapple

I do agree with what you are saying, but here's the thing: Hard work went into the those features and Titan and Nightwraith don't want to just throw their work in the trash can.

But yes I do agree with you on everything you said.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 13
5/19/2011 17:57:02   
IsaiahtheMage

@Zean Zapple The majority of their work is trash. Well at least in some players eyes in others its amazing. This was NOT a attempt to flame just the truth about peoples opinions.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/19/2011 19:20:03   
beastmo

And more features for battle tokens :/
Epic  Post #: 15
5/19/2011 19:20:46   
One Winged Angel1357

Beastmo im still looking forward to those new arcade modes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/19/2011 19:59:27   
DeathGuard

2 vs 2 battle arcade modes will be fun ^o^
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/19/2011 20:09:01   
Jean Boy

today 2vs1 leaders and make a 3vs3 battle mode
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/19/2011 20:14:36   
Mr. Black OP

@above
3v3... some ppl wouldnt get a turn... and imagine all the lag
Epic  Post #: 19
5/19/2011 20:33:09   
IsaiahtheMage

@Jean Boy Heck no. 3 vs 3 Battle Mode imagine all the lag and people would'nt even get a first turn.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
5/19/2011 20:33:15   
Nexus...

1) No enhancements (enhancements have no real point) or lower the price by a very large amount
2) 2v1 Boss Battles with a PERFECTED system that players like
3) Tournaments for rare prizes
4) New arcade prizes (weapons, enhance tickets etc.)
5) Advanced housing system, with a sensor on who can enter, and maybe even a "bouncer" for events and parties (are you on the list?)
6) More robots with specialized powers
7) Non-Varium weapons and armors to fill in the gaps
8) Less rare gear, and more permanent gear for lower levels
9) Battle Token enhance shops (customize your weapons using Battle Tokens, Add crit/block chance up to 5%, or upgrade old weapons)
10) Retrain revamp (allow players to subtract stats, or enter values to make up for small mistakes)
11) Get rid of fame (horrible system that has increased spamming by 200%)
12) Go back to the previous World Domination system (the one where Varium could not determine who won the war for that day)
13) Get rid of the current 2v1 Juggernaut system which prides itself on beating the crap out of lower levels.
14) Class balance and/or more skills (the more skills, the more variation, the more builds)
15) Get rid of agility (Putting a restraint on health is crazy. Many people enjoy putting there stats in HP and I do not see why this is a problem...They must sacrifice other stats to do so.)
16) Class Changes should be less Varium after you have switched once (lower it to around 500)
17) Once a name is bought, you should be able to go back to it FREE of charge (or for a substantial reduction in Varium)
18) Quests should have a chance to drop Varium bought boosts at a very low percent (Battle boost, EXP boost, NPC reset)
19) Varium package prices should be lowered to reflect the other AE games pricing scales
20) Faction Chat (Everyone in your faction, with the ability to chat LIVE in one chat)
21) Buddy Server Indication (If a friend is on a different server, don't show them offline, but rather list the server they are on like AQW and HS do it.)
22) Survival Mode (How long can you survive?)
23) Customizable Faction HQ (Add items, booster dispensers, and make everything look the way you want it too)
24) Faction Founder step down, and ability to add cofounder
25) Daily and Weekly win counters for faction
26) Fix bug that makes "failed battles" count against you daily win %
27) Add more physical staffs for mages (the only class with a restraint on their class specific weapon)
28) Make the reputation system worth something in some way or another (make it useful other then for looks and bragging rights)
29) Ability for quests to be redone and quest items to be deleted.
30) Finally better communication between the staff and the players for optimum player satisfaction.

Believe it or not I have been around quite a long time, and many of these features have been mentioned by the Developers and said to be "in progress" at one point or another. The chances of even one of these being implemented is extremely small, but I think all of them would absolutely boost player satisfaction. I also believe that all of these features could be implemented within a years time, and that Gamma would have been a perfect time to do so. To bad they put their priorities in money, rather then making a better game.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 5/20/2011 0:26:56 >
Epic  Post #: 21
5/19/2011 21:07:37   
beastmo

Got another idea Faction Chat its just a little bigger box then a normal PM box
Epic  Post #: 22
5/19/2011 21:40:56   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Turkish and Nexus- just because a suggestion isn't feasible today doesn't mean it won't be in the future. ;)
Post #: 23
5/19/2011 21:43:05   
xxmirxx

quote:

@Turkish and Nexus- just because a suggestion isn't feasible today doesn't mean it won't be in the future. ;)

thats not true
AQ Epic  Post #: 24
5/19/2011 21:44:57   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@mir- I don't want to start an argument with you. Just because something didn't happen in the timeline that Nightwraith has apologized for setting doesn't mean things will never happen or that we don't look at suggestions or consider them
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What features could make this game better?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition