Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Do you believe

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you believe
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2011 10:21:32   
helloguy

We should be able to change back to classes that we have change to before and change back at will with little to no cost at all or free
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/20/2011 10:22:35   
Mr. Black OP

yes
Epic  Post #: 2
5/20/2011 10:22:37   
sk1tz

yes
Post #: 3
5/20/2011 10:38:08   
ajs777

No, those are the ways that ppl can support the game, without being these OP'd monsters no one wants to fight, but i think you should be able to switch back to any of your names you had.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/20/2011 10:50:47   
Wind

No Because, people will jst keep class changing and abuse this feature, also like if players have classed change to everyclass then they change to anything they want at anytime which means that player would be too OP, and the game unfair.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/20/2011 10:52:12   
Cookielord12

i think people should be allowed to change back to their starting class e.g i started TM i have to pay to change to BH or merc but its free to change back
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/20/2011 10:54:21   
Mr. Black OP

i say yes and make a credit ability to change like 75k and they cld change back 2

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 5/20/2011 11:11:53 >
Epic  Post #: 7
5/20/2011 11:09:46   
ajs777

there are only three classes, ppl would just buy each class (i know i would) i mean, its lucky you even have that option, i still think it should have been once you create your account thats your class, no switchin it, i promise you it wont ever happen, especially since so many ppl have switched between classes
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/20/2011 11:11:48   
8x

When class change was released I would 100% say yes, but now I think its good thing that people have to pay every single time they change class.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you believe
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition