Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) The Dark Truth

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> (HS) The Dark Truth
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2011 1:34:30   
HS is awesome

Prologue : Tom works as the only nightshift cleaner in Werberts Fine Furnaces around the rim of Supercity. The manger is a clean freak so he is very strict on Tom. Tom loved superheros like General Smash and Arctikiller and daydreamed most of the time but still finished his work… 6 hours after opening. The manager was sick of it. Should he fire Tom… no. He should test out his new furnace with him. He set to work immediately putting up posters saying YOU WANNA EARN SOME CASH FOR YOUR STRENGTH? COME TO FRANKLIN STREET APARTMENTS DOOR 304 FOR MORE INFORMATION. Sure enough he got five very bulky men to help him out. Tom came to work and heard something he looked behind him… nothing. Then a big man popped out and came and bopped him on the head and Tom fell down unconscious. Tom woke up in something that looked like a giant furnace "w-where am I?" he said. He was listening to the manager saying something about turning the temperature to 300 Celsius. Tom sniffed the air, it smelt like something was burning he also felt a sharp, burning pain crawling up his leg. He immediately looked down and saw he was on fire screamed then engulfed by the flames. Ten seconds until the malachite came to him he begged for a hero to save him. Five… four… three… two… one! Then the explosion happened and there was a man suprisingly not burnt a bit standing in the middle of the wreck, this man's name used to be Tom but now it is... Darcron. Meanwhile The manager was enjoying his victory celebration with some wine and even invited the five men he looked out the window and saw a plume of smoke. Darcron shouted to Supercity "You heroes didn't help me so why should I help you!" and realised he could fly he flew off to his target. Darcron came smashing through the window, one of the men passed out. Two of the men charged one in front of Darcron one behind. Darcron charged to the one in front and jabbed him in the ribs, he fell to the ground and groaned. Then used the other one as a launching pad to hit the third with a flying punch, both were unconscious. Darcron did an uppercut to the fourth, while in midair Darcron grabbed his foot and smashed him on the table, smashing it in half. Darcron turned his eyes to the manager "You... Shall... DIE"and he grabbed the manager's collar and flew out. Darcron flew as high as he could and let… go. That was his first kill… the first of many.

< Message edited by HS is awesome -- 8/9/2011 9:59:32 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> (HS) The Dark Truth
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition