Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should the stun guns be available to buy in-game.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should the stun guns be available to buy in-game.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/23/2011 9:15:48   
5rr5
Banned

Why are you guys still talking about this, I already told you guys that they wanted to earn more money!

< Message edited by 5rr5 -- 5/23/2011 9:16:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/23/2011 9:40:48   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I think they should be in-game. Regardless on how one feels about the item, forcing a player to decide either they spend $50 to obtain them, or not have the ability to get them, that is not a option of choice.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/23/2011 9:43:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/23/2011 10:16:47   
Remorse

I wany it for the look :P i lobe it when i have matching wepons and colours. These guns go perfectly with the egg zookas though i think the energy gun goes better with the old bunnyzooka energy rather then the new one :P
Epic  Post #: 28
5/23/2011 10:47:49   
Vick Vega

Who cares, they are junk. I bought them for the rarity score and there is plenty of in game stuff for that.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/24/2011 1:47:37   
ForTun3

i care put them in game!!!
Post #: 30
5/24/2011 5:34:00   
T.600

I'm afraid they will not be available in-game because of a PM that Nightwraith sent me:

quote:

T.600,

I do not think the Stun Guns will be available in-game. We understand that it is inconvenient for players who still have a large in-game varium supply, but we have decided to keep the promotion exclusive to the 10k varium package for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Nightwraith
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/24/2011 12:49:05   
Sageofpeace

the stun chance is like 1 out 100 and the stat are that great if you are a support mercenary or a mage
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should the stun guns be available to buy in-game.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition