Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rant On Mad OP Stats

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Rant On Mad OP Stats
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2011 22:49:01   
Sama Swag Down Pat

Share what class you think is OP and why.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/23/2011 0:00:48   
AQWPlayer

Varium is OP because it gives more stat mods than any non varium weapon
AQW  Post #: 2
5/23/2011 0:05:30   
BurningFlames

Non-Variums should not be equal or even close.. We pay quite a bit of money to have quite a bit of an advantage....

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/23/2011 0:17:07   
AQWPlayer

quote:

Non-Variums should not be equal or even close.. We pay quite a bit of money to have quite a bit of an advantage....

That's wrong. The devs shouldn't have made everything so expensive, and because of that, varium players think they deserve to be way overpowered. Non variums do deserve to have more power than we do now, but the devs should also lower the price of new varium stuff and promos.
AQW  Post #: 4
5/23/2011 0:35:17   
ajs777

@above so you think we should be weaker for buying varium???

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/23/2011 0:37:22   
AQWPlayer

@above
I mean the game should be more affordable and non variums have to be buffed
AQW  Post #: 6
5/23/2011 0:40:01   
ajs777

if the non vars are more buffed then why would anyone pay for varium
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/23/2011 0:42:07   
AQWPlayer

Because they would still have the advantage. If non variums were buffed, we would need to get lucky just 3 times to win against a varium instead of 10 times.
AQW  Post #: 8
5/23/2011 0:47:02   
ajs777

not really sure what that meant, but i have killed variums with my non varium accounts before, and i have died to non variums before, and its not always luck, if you wait for seasonal weps a non varium can be fairly decent with strategy
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/23/2011 0:52:47   
AQWPlayer

The problem is the devs havn't given us a good weapon for months
AQW  Post #: 10
5/23/2011 1:33:35   
Luna_moonraider

@AQWPlayer

there is no use in complaining bout how weak non variums are. i have given up complaining reason being the devs are not even caring and our complains are basically not seen or heard even.

Back to topic

No class is oped all classes have their weakness and streghts. But all i can say is support is the oped stat in game because support=luck=random.

AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/23/2011 8:55:30   
IsaiahtheMage

@Burning Flames Thats wrong. We deserve a chance to. We shouldnt be equal to varuims but it shouldnt be a level 33 non varuim vs a level 33 varuim and you can clearly see who wins. This game doesnt require skill it requires money whoever has most money is the winner. And that is just messed up.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/23/2011 10:10:42   
Remorse

There was a time when FtP and PtP where pretty close and often Ftp would win if their strtegy was better eg. in beta times. Ever since the release of enhancements this eveness and even cost of this game has become extremely bad. They can fix this prblem enhacements have made if they slowyly take away, the first step i think is enhancements to improve HP and MP so non vars can substitute HP and MP for high stats like in the beta days.
Epic  Post #: 13
5/23/2011 10:14:01   
edwardvulture

High hp strength bonjuties and support mages.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Rant On Mad OP Stats
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition