Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: I'm still getting owned by strength bounties and strength mercs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: I'm still getting owned by strength bounties and strength mercs
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2011 22:23:36   
edwardvulture

@Peny: was the guy not very smart? xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
5/25/2011 23:15:59   
Retrosaur

@Isiah, please refrain from flaming. Please. You say your not being a bully, JUST LET EVERYONE BE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION.

You even say "Are you seriously that chidlish? No one will ever take you seriously again."

Just stop. Honestly. Raging doesn't make you look better. Just because someone doesn't see the world doesn't mean the world's gonna end.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/25/2011 23:21:47   
Bunshichi

^^ On almost everyones thread he has something negative to say or either he does not agree.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/26/2011 1:18:37   
edwardvulture

Ha! you need to demlish before you construct.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
5/28/2011 8:36:49   
Hun Kingq

Don't worry about IsaiahtheMage, him and a few other players on this forum are the same way. if any one comes up with a good idea to help out the mage class that they don't understand or comprehend they attack whih they did in every forum I posted in and that is all they do is attack and try tht is try to bully other players instead of coming up with any good ideas when asked.

So other true mages if you like my idea about the combined armor then it needs more support and let Titan know because we all kno that the mage needs better defense and resistance without using energy or health.

Well strength mercs and bounties are not the only problem but all abusive builds that improves that skill, weapons, or bots.
Epic  Post #: 30
5/28/2011 8:41:29   
5rr5
Banned

I know that their critting+starting+blocking+deflecting a lot but there's nothing to do!! Admins can fix this but they just don't want to!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: I'm still getting owned by strength bounties and strength mercs
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition