Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

i would appreciate a admins responce.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> i would appreciate a admins responce.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/23/2011 23:17:08   
the final hour
Banned

The change to juggernaut hasnt helped. it really hasn't all thats happening ur facing a 33 at 27 with a build and weapon dmg you cant match all im seeing is it getting harder and harder to find a 2v2 fight meaning people are fleeing outta 2v2 . Everytime i get in a jugger my aprtner runs without fail. ive got to a point where i run as soon as i enter a jugger your destroying 2v2 mode admin worse then it already was please fix it . so many arent clicking 2v2 anymore so many are complaining . nothing good will come of juggernaut staying the way it is
changes need to be made.
* a seperate button
* tightening the lvl curve even more
* or even giving away of being able to opt out of jugger
*making it so you can only have so many jugger fights per hour
as i said last tiem i have the best gear for my level . and i really respectable build i have no issues killing ny1 in a fair fite but yeah i dont stand up well against a 33 please do something about this.
Post #: 1
5/23/2011 23:22:12   
helloguy

It's called teamwork
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/23/2011 23:23:25   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Thank you for your concerns, we are aware of them and are looking into ways to improve the system and make it better for everybody. If we do implement your suggestions, please don't be offended if we don't implement them right away- things take time and testing
Post #: 3
5/23/2011 23:27:49   
the final hour
Banned

team work doesnt rlly help hello guy when u partner runs everytime cause they know you have lost. also team work isnt very helpful when the 33 ivarium is capable of 2 shotting my none varium partner with his fire power . ofcourse if i heal and he heals he'll last 7 shots and do around about 21 dmg in thoose 7 shots cos of course he cnt hit through the 33s defence with his none varium gear at that lvl... and ofcourse then the 33 will heal and im in a 1v1 with a 33 yeah team work helps alot. im 1v1ing a +6 whos gunna win that ?
Post #: 4
5/23/2011 23:30:52   
xxmirxx

helloguy its not fair if you can't even use health packs. At least allow them to use them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
5/23/2011 23:35:41   
Wraith

No one said level 28s can't use health boosters, if they don't buy them that is their problem. I used Health Packs since level 4 since I discovered the VendBot and Health Boosters since level 9.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/23/2011 23:39:27   
xxmirxx

actually they can't not in 2vs1.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/23/2011 23:43:35   
the final hour
Banned

they can use boosters im not sure where your getting this information from . ive boosted in 2v1 so have they .
Post #: 8
5/23/2011 23:51:57   
xxmirxx

opps my bad sorry
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
5/24/2011 0:07:52   
Angels Holocaust

Stop complaining the mode is already balanced. Like Helloguy said, it's called teamwork. The only reason why the lower lvs aren't doing so well is because they don't work together, not to mention their builds are complete jokes. There so bad that you actually begin to pity them. Who the heck has 100 points in support and max berzerker? Only a bad player. We need to educate these bad players first before we can do any more modes. Look at 2 vs 2 the only reason why people hate lower lv players is because their builds are ineffective. They fail to grasp the basic mechanics of this game, thus causing them to lose in life. Don't hate the game hate the player.
Post #: 10
5/24/2011 0:10:42   
the final hour
Banned

its not balanced at all thats just simply isnt true for reasons i posted in my responce to hello guy i also spoke to hello guy in game and he admitted i was right now cinderella has responded the admins are aware of the issue and its going to be fixed in some shape or form at some point so this topic is done
Post #: 11
5/24/2011 0:20:24   
BloodRainbow

i went on one of my alts, a lvl 26 merc, because i wanted to see juggernaut from the other side. i was expecting it to be horrific but its not. i did 7or 8 juggernaut battles. and i only lost one of them. like helloguy said its all about team work. and like angels said the just need to learn and understand the game better there builds are horrible and they just dont work together.
Epic  Post #: 12
5/24/2011 0:22:28   
aqwshadowking14

Unfair huh? Have you seen the rage bunkers, they crit all the time... I had a perfect win rate until that rage bunker blow it all up. Maybe you should try a different because your not going to win if you don't have an effective build.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
5/24/2011 1:07:50   
the final hour
Banned

my builds ineffective ? i wish i had a cam so i could take a screenie
record
1v1 414 wins 12 losses
2v2 181 wins 41 losses
id liek to add 32 of thoose 41 losses were lvl 33 juggernauts...

id also like to add my build to proove its not that horrible
level 27
weps : chaotic cleaver
gun: imperial acp
aux drac zooka
robot gamma bot
hp:77
mana:49
strengh:36
dex:64
tech:69
support:87

skill tree
1-1-10
1-2-0
10-0-1
0-3-0
i realise dex is wasting two points but in order to achieve 4 focus next lvl and fire multi with my wep set i had to waste somewhere

< Message edited by the final hour -- 5/24/2011 1:54:15 >
Post #: 14
5/24/2011 1:43:34   
5rr5
Banned

It is not easy to do teamwork when the other partner can't talk english and has only a primary
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/24/2011 7:02:48   
Sky Drifter

Maybe they should choose? But perhaps not because then nobody might go into it and nobody will be able to play in the Juggernaut mode.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/24/2011 7:29:02   
IsaiahtheMage

I agree. It isnt fair. The 2 vs 2 Battle Mode is going extinct because the low levels are sick of juggnaut. Like people said you cant do teamwork when your partner always leaves or if they dont listen or some cant even speak english. Dont blame it on teamwork blame it on the Juggernaut Mode.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/24/2011 7:59:53   
PenyihiR

I do not know why I say this .., but I agree with angel ..,
btw
what you say (the final hour) is the same as you want all of your partner just like you
as long as you know
This is a pvp / online games (where everyone plays on his own)
not like you are controlling your partner like a robot
about the build or when they go out of the race
It's all up to them..,(not the mean i call they a bad player)
so .., do not be upset when your partner use a build that does not fit your desires

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/24/2011 8:05:13   
IsaiahtheMage

Hes not saying he wants to control his partner or want them to use the same build what he/she is saying is they want a good partner who does teamwork and has a good build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
5/24/2011 8:20:09   
PenyihiR

good build?
What kind of example?? ..
I think, every person has a different opinion
there are times when you do not like the build someone else .., when they build their own love life
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
5/24/2011 8:44:43   
8x

If you ask me the update helped a bit, just look at the daily juggernaut leaderboard. Before everyone had at least 98% win record.
Epic  Post #: 21
5/24/2011 8:54:54   
RKC

Hey Juggernauts have it hard. The only problem is that the ones that are facing the juggernaut are not coordinated enough.

Two Level 24 mercs Pwnd me so hard because they Bunker Buster me, both of them Crit me. I couldn't even move.

You just need coordination with your teammate thats all.

< Message edited by RKC -- 5/24/2011 8:57:35 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 22
5/24/2011 9:14:15   
MrBones

As long as they are forcing players into juggers fights, I'm not playing that mode anymore.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 23
5/24/2011 9:18:52   
IsaiahtheMage

If this conitnues 2 vs 2 is gonna be extinct for all low levels.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/24/2011 9:47:11   
Hun Kingq

I fought in one Juggernaut battle against a lvl 29 and a lvl 26 bounty, they thought they had it in the bag. One smoked then the other used a physical bot, that just ticked me off. So I debuffed took out the lower level first then the higher level and won the match. So the Juggernaut mode is just fine as it is like people wrote it takes team work. Whether it is in 2vs1 or 2vs2 if you want to win you have to work as a team. Yesterday, I stuuned a merc in a 2vs2 match, finally with the new gun and his health was low enough for my partner to use artillery strike but instead he used his sidearm on a the merc with more health giving the chance for the non-stunned merc to heal the other. Even the merc that was stunned asked him why didn't you use multi, you would have killed me. He had no response, that ticked me off so I left.

So battles I get partners that just stand there and do nothing while I am taking hits and taking down one opponent at a time or they wait till the last kill shot to do something trying to claim victory as their own.

Then when I get a level 20 or above mage and they don't have malfunction, that cause me to waste a turn because I have to malfunction the player with the physical bot or max bunker buster or whatever else improves with technology. So any mages that is lvl 20 and up if you don't have malfunction, get it.

The good partners I had work with me as a team and we won.

So as mentioned before it takes teamwork and to add a true warrior will use their instincts and could sense what his opponent or partner will do next.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> i would appreciate a admins responce.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition