Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Any ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Any ideas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2011 23:21:16   
LunarWarlord

Anyone have any idea at all to make this game more balanced? As of right now non varium players, and mages are really UP. An idea that came from a thread I read earlier may help the mages balance out more, and that is to make it cost energy to use you bot. This way mages will not be completely UP. And as for non varium players, maybe get them better weapons that are a high lvl? Such as a lvl 33 seasonal rare sword ? Another ideas post them. I want to hear what us player have to say.

< Message edited by LunarWarlord -- 5/25/2011 23:22:22 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/25/2011 23:27:08   
Luna_moonraider

mages up lolz wat a joke is that a joke cause i m really roflmao. teh part bout no var being up well the devs dont care bout non var because they do not provide them with $$$. No $$$ means nothing for non variums.

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/25/2011 23:32:53   
PenyihiR

I Agree with u Luna
'No $$$ means nothing for non variums' (I like that Word )
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/25/2011 23:39:23   
LunarWarlord

You never know what will happen unless you try, maybe if members weren't flaming the devs all the time they would be nicer. And this is just a suggestion no need to freak out. The point of this thread is to help out you non vaium player any way we can. And to help balance out this game.

Sig removed. Please only use your sig once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/2/2011 20:53:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/25/2011 23:41:01   
Mr. Black OP

switch deadly aims spot with assimilate, that way they dont waste 2 stat points and almost all the skills they need will be in the same branch for a sword mage, and physical staffs
Epic  Post #: 5
5/25/2011 23:42:55   
LunarWarlord

That is a smart idea. That would be every useful because I waste two stats on two things I don't need

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/2/2011 20:53:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/25/2011 23:43:22   
Luna_moonraider

Lolz heal non variums lolz do u think the devs would do it i thi nk they would take hmm lets see forever to do it. and i have a lvl 32 mage she does ok in 2v2 and BTw varium mages are not uped with the right build and the right skill u can easily win as a mage. so dont go around spearding the rumor that mages are Uped ause they are not Uped.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/25/2011 23:46:44   
LunarWarlord

In 1vs1 mages almost always lose to str. Merces or str. Bh. 2vs2 I do not know much about so I can't really say what is UP, and OP.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/2/2011 20:53:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/25/2011 23:48:19   
cartoonben102

A non varium mercenary high level club

I seems that was a good highlights of it
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/26/2011 0:01:52   
LunarWarlord

There are many good high lvl clubs, That are non varium. The only bad thing is they are seasonal rares :/

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/2/2011 20:53:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/26/2011 5:50:21   
hardcore59

take off all the "balance" of "OP'd" builds (notice the quotes <.<)

Youtube.com/FAINTgames
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Any ideas
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition