Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) American Lions: Discussion.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) American Lions: Discussion.
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2011 9:51:24   
Crystal Lion

This story is inspired partly by HeroSmash and partly by American Dragon: Jake Long.

A pair of twins, descendants of Crystal Lion, end up being marked for their own legends after Pandora's sacrifice. It is said that magic came back when Pandora's heart burst into bits, and the beasts of legends would rise from their graves.

List of stories.
In which a damsel is distressed.
In which a damsel is distressed, again!
In which the big fight stops.
In which a landlord's troubles are resolved.
In which an enormous ape arrives.
In which there is a trial by fire.
In which there is a trial by jelly.
In which there is a swim.
In which a trial by time begins.
In which a trial by time continues.
In which a trial by time still goes on.
In which a trial by time ends.
In which a trial by ice begins.
In which a trial by ice ends.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 10/10/2012 22:44:32 >
Post #: 1
7/7/2011 2:16:55   
Shadowlord9k

Looks well written and thought out.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/9/2011 3:20:13   
Crystal Lion

Why, thank you. Do you think it's funny?
Post #: 3
9/6/2011 18:29:12   
Clown the Jester

Nice new chapter. I appreciate this story cause the King Zong and army of fleas attacking in game did not show just how much damage he and his army could do.

I like the dramatic feel of it.

Nice Story in General. Your style of writting is very unique and much different than the other people here....in the good way.

I like unique styles of writing cause if ya hear the same Joke twice ya don't laugh quite so hard as the first time.

I like the events your story emcompass. Incompass? I can't spell for beans but ya know what I mean.

First the Park War...which very few people chose...now the King Zong event which is problally one of the most impacting event in the entire story.

Can't wait to see where your story goes from here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/6/2011 22:20:03   
Crystal Lion

It's going to be a takeoff of the tasks of Hercules, retold in the form of Death's trials.
Post #: 5
9/6/2011 22:22:18   
aizenv3
Banned

OOO Trails of Hercules HS style would be great. But just how would you betray Cerburus ?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/6/2011 22:44:28   
Crystal Lion

Who knows who Cereberus will be represented by. Maybe the jelly-slime lord or the cinder bender? But Hera's first trial is by fire.
Post #: 7
9/7/2011 21:56:00   
delta blitz

Indeed,a very unique writing style you have there and the story is very descriptive as well. Keep up the good work
@clown: you spelled it right the first time. The word is emcompass.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/12/2011 19:03:04   
Clown the Jester

SWEET SASSY MALASSY I WIN THE BLUE RIBBON! HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!

Ah...oh about trying to decide who Cerberus could be...maybe King Zong. Just a thought....I mean...their both furry animals...heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/24/2011 0:09:01   
delta blitz

interesting indeed x3,stories like this make me happy that I'm not blind.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
9/24/2011 1:15:27   
Crystal Lion

So the first task of Hera's grace is interesting? c: Her next task is jellied.
Post #: 11
9/24/2011 9:32:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

O.o Actual text... I thought that you only made the pictures, for some reason until now, which left me quite confused about the subject matter of the Demolicious one, I might say...
DF  Post #: 12
9/24/2011 9:39:14   
Crystal Lion

I did illustrate parts of my own stories too. Thing is, I honestly think that Demolicious is one of my favorite HS characters, besides the American Lions and Hera. :p

So, that interest did motivate me to illustrate bits of Vector's story as well.
Post #: 13
9/25/2011 19:36:50   
Celestin123

Wow, I've only read the first two chapters but I'm liking your story already.

I think it's really good and the illustration you made in the first chapter really helped me imagine the moment
and made your story come alive.

Keep up the good work. You've got a very unique writing style and I'll read the rest of your story soon...
AQ  Post #: 14
11/7/2011 9:44:18   
Vector

i has an idea... maybe you could have someone who's working for Koschei (i guess for trying to stop the twins and hera, but that's also just an idea) decide to eventually betray the skelly for... gee i dunno, maltreatment sor something like that?

your story might just be as good as mine... do i see a rivalry coming up? lol
seriously though, i like the story and i can't wait for the other two trials
Post #: 15
11/7/2011 9:56:01   
Crystal Lion

If there was a reference to the original Koschei having a minion, but from the stories I referred to, Koschei only has a horse who he calls his "sorry jade."

Good, if you consider an absurdist take on legends so.

I might add an extra talking about the Aquatian crisis before the third trial, though, since the trials are spaced very far apart in the story.
Post #: 16
11/7/2011 10:05:42   
Vector

given the release dates in-game, that would be a good way to put it. somebody's gonna need scuba gear if they plan to help the aquatians though lol
Post #: 17
11/7/2011 10:07:20   
Crystal Lion

Malandra's magic can only last so long, just long enough for her to explain stuff.
Post #: 18
11/7/2011 10:20:55   
Vector

who'd be willing to help with the problem though? just someone who happens to see her or will it be the twins... but then again, if they really are decendants of lions, i'm not sure they'd like water very much :P
Post #: 19
11/7/2011 10:26:44   
Crystal Lion

It's just the twins in this upcoming part. Though they're not really full lions, their mother is "goodness knows what," while their dad isn't related to any legendary animals at all. But they can swim if needed.
Post #: 20
11/7/2011 10:32:07   
Vector

i'm not saying they can't swim, just that they might complain they don't want to ^^;
Post #: 21
11/7/2011 10:38:05   
Crystal Lion

Artisa is the one more likely to complain. Attie, let's just say she's a sports nut. Jumping into the river is no trouble for the red lion. :p
Post #: 22
11/7/2011 10:43:55   
Vector

let's hope attie doesn't forget some scuba gear before she dives into deep trouble. i don't want her looking a little wet behind the ears
man i just couldn't resist that. i'm so proud of myself now
Post #: 23
11/8/2011 10:33:59   
Crystal Lion

And one soggy, cross feline would be the possible result.
Post #: 24
11/8/2011 10:42:04   
Vector

yeah she'll definitely have a hissy fit. lets hope artisa can prevent that from happening, at least.

EDIT: *laughs* talking fish... that'll never get old... though i hope attie can control that temper... it just seems a little scary to me :/

< Message edited by Vector -- 12/1/2011 8:53:44 >
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) American Lions: Discussion.
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition