Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Juggernaut Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Juggernaut Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2011 6:14:54   
ForTun3

i was using my char xXxMenTaLxXx doing 2v2 n shes a lvl 29 BH with charfade zook gun and claws also shadow gaurd armour with all slots filled with tec giving me +65 tec :) and like 40 res all up anyway, i have only lost one jug battle since the new change, doesnt seem to matter who im with concidering im killing some lvl 32s n 33s by my self anyway.

so i am guna have to say also that it needs to be fixed and could be by decreasing the level range by 1? seeing as the increase was too much and taking it back to what it was will be too easy.
so yea just meet it in the middle?

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/28/2011 6:15:18 >
Post #: 26
5/28/2011 6:25:25   
Gotai

I think that its pretty balanced now...
Bounty Hunters are made to rule in 1v1...
Mercs are made to rule in 2v2...
Mages are made to rule in 2v1... With the right build here u can get really few loses...

The Only Good Bounty Hunter Is A Dead One. ''Sparticus''
The Only Good Mage Is A Pink One. ''Epicness''
The Only Good Merc Is An Afro One. ''TestBuild''
Post #: 27
5/28/2011 7:34:48   
Synbad Syndicated

to make it fair level cap should be raised to 35 and stay that way til bankruptcy. now nonvariums 20-29 can fight each other with no complaint other than varium users in that range with an armor. so until then, non vs can just farm til they drop like. i've been doing for the past to weeks just to buy every credit based seasonal rares. up to 36k^^-out of 330,000. im begining to notice that mages do run 2vs1 with no bounties around.

< Message edited by phrax -- 5/28/2011 22:36:15 >
Post #: 28
5/28/2011 8:05:37   
Hun Kingq

Mercs complaing aboutgetting bunker buster two or three times, that is too funny, now you know how the rest of us feels.
Epic  Post #: 29
5/28/2011 8:50:10   
King FrostLich

Ok what in the world just happened in my recent 2v1?? I vsed 2 varium mages with eggzookas and high support(worth 90+) and owned me within 4 turns. Guess thats a bummer.
Epic  Post #: 30
5/28/2011 11:47:15   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

it hard being jugg when there are 2 lvl 29's...

or 2 30s with varium...

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 5/28/2011 18:22:37 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/28/2011 18:41:55   
Mr. Black OP

look at all time and look at me i have under 90% now and in most game modes when im on todays (1v1) u cld see me with a 95%
congrats u finally got someone on all time juggs under 90%
can we go back to lv 29s and below now?:/
Epic  Post #: 32
5/28/2011 21:28:09   
ED Prince of Shadows

Why play if it was easy? Challenges are half the fun!
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/28/2011 21:29:38   
Mr. Black OP

@above
the other half is winning
and i like that half better lol
but if the half the fun is a challenge is impossible all the fun?
Epic  Post #: 34
5/29/2011 1:34:56   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

its to hard lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/29/2011 1:40:28   
GoldenFist

Lower range to 23 - 29 and randomize the opponent so you can get unlucky or lucky but a lot more fair.
New idea:
Range: 24 - 29 Link partner level.
24 - 29 partner up
25 - 28 partner up
26 - 27 partner up
And/Or
26/26
27/27

< Message edited by GoldenFist -- 5/29/2011 1:44:49 >
Post #: 36
5/29/2011 1:46:02   
Angels Holocaust

This battle mode is nothing more than a failed abortion. The Devs decided to listen to the wrong players again. Most of the people who complained were non variums whom contribute absolutely nothing but free wins to the variums. I guess that the priorities of the non variums out weigh the paying members of the community. Super fail update, it's kinda sad to see this great update die in a matter of seconds. Way to go EpicDuel, once again you have failed the community.

Oh yeah, I don't want to sound like a non varium hater so I'll say something nice. By making this mode harder there is no way that a non varium can compete with the level of varium players in 2 vs 1. 2 full blown lower lv players with varium can easily play circles around the non varium in a matter of seconds. Not only did the varium juggernauts lose, as did the non variums. I guess that this update killed two birds with one stone.
Post #: 37
5/29/2011 5:01:39   
The Cardclasher

Why not 2 lvl 30 on 1 lvl 33 thats fair
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/29/2011 5:02:36   
BadWitch

quote:

This battle mode is nothing more than a failed abortion. The Devs decided to listen to the wrong players again. Most of the people who complained were non variums whom contribute absolutely nothing but free wins to the variums. I guess that the priorities of the non variums out weigh the paying members of the community. Super fail update, it's kinda sad to see this great update die in a matter of seconds. Way to go EpicDuel, once again you have failed the community.

Oh yeah, I don't want to sound like a non varium hater so I'll say something nice. By making this mode harder there is no way that a non varium can compete with the level of varium players in 2 vs 1. 2 full blown lower lv players with varium can easily play circles around the non varium in a matter of seconds. Not only did the varium juggernauts lose, as did the non variums. I guess that this update killed two birds with one stone.

This is just the truth!!!I agree...

< Message edited by BadWitch -- 5/29/2011 5:04:06 >
Epic  Post #: 39
5/29/2011 5:04:30   
edwardvulture

@Angels it was acutally the varium ppl saying that this was way too easy. If you can't lose, what is winning? Take a few moments to think about that. This actually made the nonvarium juggernaut merc just right. I mean i get about a 50% 50% and I have like the best build for this.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
5/29/2011 5:53:12   
Luna_moonraider

Hmm well all those non var which got the silver card were also scammed lolz. 1 bag space taken and not forgeting u cant distroy the card once u get em. well 2v1 does not sux it is in the testing phases so it will most likely be unbalanced and unfair to either the jugger or the 2 lvl 25-30(if u r lvl 33). that is the point of testing it. so basically when u face 2 lvl 30 varium a s a non avrium it is a sure lose. i suggest making the range bigger maybe from lvl 23 to lvl 30 so that both side have better chances of winning.

AQW Epic  Post #: 41
5/29/2011 6:24:46   
Fay Beeee

quote:

edwardvulture

If you can't lose, what is winning? Take a few moments to think about that.

How is it winning without pride in the struggle of the fight. Surely it is better to win after a really good fight, than just to beat them up? That, to me, is just a form of bullying.

Then if you do not like it, either change build or do not play 2v1 until you feel you stand a chance.

I do think that there should be a choice to enter the 2v1 mode though. After all, if you press 1v1 you get 1v1, 2v2 you should get 2v2, at least that way the lower levels have more chance of a higher partner and they know what they are trying for.
Epic  Post #: 42
5/29/2011 6:32:34   
Remorse

^It would be a possible idea in the feture but atm. thier is simply not enough players to be able to do this method.
Epic  Post #: 43
5/29/2011 9:08:15   
goldslayer1

heres what i see.
if we have extremely good builds and we only win 1/2 or 2/3 when they have crappy builds and no strategy, then its not balanced.
why should higher lvls use brains and the lower lvls use brawn?
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/29/2011 9:30:49   
PenyihiR

Luna Rights..,
the range should be more bigger..,

If still like this..,
it just like :
For juggernaut..,
when meet 2 lvl 30., it just like not juggernaut mode (But Suicide mode)

But..,
when meet 2 lvl 25..,
The ppl who fighting the juggernaut just like ''Kamikaze team''
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/29/2011 9:55:34   
Hun Kingq

Only reason the lower levels are doing so poorly in 2vs2 they seek the wrong players for advice on the build because new mages are convinced by non mages or class hoppers that they don't need malfunction or deadly aim for the side arm. One lower level mage told me that malfunction is useless he doesn't even both with it and I showed him how usefull it is.

When I was a non-varium all they way up to the upper 20s without armor I have beat alot of upper level varium players, some try to give me bad advice, because they got mad when I beat them, but I did not listen and came back and beat them the second time.

So all you higher levels stop giving bad advice to the lower levels especially if they are not of you class.
Epic  Post #: 46
5/29/2011 12:49:13   
cartoonben102

Well according to me it's okay because it cannot be you can have all the wins and the other player keep on and on loosing so the new update was just making this thing fair for all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/29/2011 15:06:13   
Angels Holocaust

@ edwardvulture

Please do not insult my intelligence, I've lost before in 2 vs 1 and guess how I lost? I lost to teamwork, not a bunch of random noobs attacking me with silly attacks like a max berzerker with no strength. Playing juggernaut was not a complete win. I had to use skill and strategy to take down the players who would actually work in a team.
Post #: 48
5/29/2011 15:59:23   
dont give up

wow angle what u said really mean a lot. and the 2v1 mode is not build for us high lvl to get easy win. and btw if u face a low lvl non varium it does not mean u can win them easily. dont underestimate them ;)
Post #: 49
5/29/2011 16:01:56   
Tiago X

I can't see why are there so many complaints, it's a great battle mode, and once you figure a good strategy, your ready to go.
Trust in your skill, and in your boosters.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Juggernaut Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition