Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Redemption!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Redemption!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2011 12:03:08   
Remorse

This is a list of what everyone thinks ED needs to implant in order to redeem itself. I belive something like one big redemption is in need in order to prevent a possible player anger meltdown, as things have started to be rolling down hill when i think it's time we do something for the players to make a big diffremce in the cost. P.S Is it just me or is bringing in a new feature like player sugestion shop a sneaky way to bump up prices once agian, I reckon that if those wepons arn't more than 1000 var then they'l have less stats and more enhacements to give it an overall cost of about 2500 var, aprox $20. I do however hope that they use this shop as a starting point of thier redemption and bring in some of the best value for mony wepons.. but this is just a hope.

For those of you who think this game does not need a change, read one of the other posts explaining the diffrence bettween prices in this game and any other game you can think of. I'll think you'l find alot of posts about very pricy prices..

Post your own idea's and i'll add them.

The intention of this post is to give the dev's some possible ideas for future updates not a flame war about whether the ideas are good or not, if you dont like an idea imagine it as discarded as the dev's will most likely do this for most of these idea's anyway.

The List:
-A nice lower than normal cost for the new sugestion shop update (PLZ!!!)
-Lower the cost of var or give it more worth.
-Allow all promos to be bought in game.
-Lower cost of enhacements.
-One var cost for hairstyles.
-Refund those who have been ripped off to a cartain amount eg. 200 var back per wepon a person bought (if var prices are changed).
-Refund those who have been wronged eg. the jugg gold card people or give them something better.
-Give people who reach a certain rarity score bonus var or credits (depending on rare item cost)
-When giving promo's allow things like already enhanced etc. (you can't say these promo's are freebies when you have to spend ruffly 1000 var enhancing them)
-Better sell back.
-Enhace old wepons damage and stats to the point it's usable (not more enhacements stats...!). But not better the the newest................................ All Remorse Less's ideas

-How About New non var Hairstyles??
-New Bot.......................................................................................................................................................................................................PenyihiR's Idea's

-Equip-able varium helms/hairstyles
-Once obtain a varium helm/hairstyle, able to adjust color w/o paying more
-House items either credit or varium. Since these items are only for selective use in homes, no need for both requirements to be met.
-Rotatable house items.
-Founder stepdown or Promotion of 2nd in command.
-Quality Leaderboards
-Match locator now implementing stat modifier balancer. Not only finding equal matches with the +5/-5 ratio, but equalling them out in modifiers as well.
-Separate Rankings from 1v1 and 2v2. It takes more work in 2v2, yet the value of wins is the same. This should be altered. 2v2 players are grinders, and should have some limelight and respect. Many of -the all-time 1v1 are held with high regard, but 2v2 all-timers tend to not gain the same attention because wins come at a slower pace.......................All JZaanu idea's

-Give the daily cheevos to the top 3 players instead of just the 1st player...............................................................................................................Bunshichi's idea.
-more special affects on wepons and armour.........................................................................................................................................................pinoy idols's idea
-
-
-

< Message edited by Remorse -- 5/28/2011 11:20:47 >
Epic  Post #: 1
5/27/2011 13:18:01   
edwardvulture

I like how you made everything for paying players, who are already on top
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/27/2011 23:51:16   
Remorse

^ above , lower enhacements, give those who reach a certain rartiy bonus CREDITs or var (depending on thier rare items ) are both bonuses for non var players, also by lowering the cost of var, players would be happy with slighlty weaker wepons meaning the gap between non var and var will be lowered, also this is a list open to all ideas if ypu won't some more for non var players tell me and il add them
Epic  Post #: 3
5/27/2011 23:58:01   
goldslayer1

u can buy REAL promos ingame
its pointless to put that because stun guns isn't a normal promo its a special promo and it signifies nothing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/28/2011 0:02:00   
PenyihiR

How About New non var Hairstyles??
Epicduel didnt add a new 1 for non varium hairstyles first time they made this game -.-
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/28/2011 0:10:12   
Shadronica

Firstly PenyihiR I wanted to let you know that Cinderella has already posted that the items in the Player Suggestion shop will be non varium ones on its release.

I don't have time atm to add to your list but I will post when I have the time.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/28/2011 0:44:20   
Clutch

Honestly, some things from a developers point of few are far to extreme to implement in game.But the biggest change would be the varium increase when buying a package. That'd really satisfy a lot of players. Lets keep our fingers crossed :P
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/28/2011 0:46:03   
Remorse

I have added some sugestions , also above^ yes thre might be some non var ones but the var ones are the ones which need a lower cost. mainly because everything that costs var has a cost of around 15-20$ thanks to the most expansive worst update known as enhacements. What type of games charges their player $15-20 for a dam wepon or armour it is ridculous, it needs changing !

< Message edited by Remorse -- 5/28/2011 0:47:55 >
Epic  Post #: 8
5/28/2011 0:51:35   
Remorse

@ goldslayer1 , i disagree it signifies that the devs do anything to get players to pay more money which is outrageous, since they already charge us way to much for ingame items and then not let us spend it on whatever we want, they can either have one or they other but not both so devs you choose, lower costs or no package only promo items.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 5/28/2011 0:52:18 >
Epic  Post #: 9
5/28/2011 2:36:57   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Equip-able varium helms/hairstyles
Once obtain a varium helm/hairstyle, able to adjust color w/o paying more

House items either credit or varium. Since these items are only for selective use in homes, no need for both requirements to be met.
Rotatable house items.
Founder stepdown or Promotion of 2nd in command.
Quality Leaderboards
Match locator now implementing stat modifier balancer. Not only finding equal matches with the +5/-5 ratio, but equalling them out in modifiers as well.
Separate Rankings from 1v1 and 2v2. It takes more work in 2v2, yet the value of wins is the same. This should be altered. 2v2 players are grinders, and should have some limelight and respect. Many of the all-time 1v1 are held with high regard, but 2v2 all-timers tend to not gain the same attention because wins come at a slower pace.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/28/2011 2:37:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/28/2011 2:50:42   
PenyihiR

Ehm..,
New Bot??
cz we didnt get a new bot after a few months ago..,
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/28/2011 3:26:22   
Bunshichi

Give the daily cheevos to the top 3 players instead of just the 1st player.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/28/2011 7:22:08   
Remorse

updated plus nice idea's
Epic  Post #: 13
5/28/2011 10:41:23   
forums lol

When you say lower enhancement prices, do you mean credit, varium, or both?
Post #: 14
5/28/2011 10:51:56   
Remorse

^Both! of caorse 2000000 credits or 1300 var is way too much for a feature which does barley anything, enhacements i think is a sneaky way for them to slap another $10 on every new item, i wouldn't mind so much however if they lowered the cost of both types around 30-60%
Epic  Post #: 15
5/28/2011 11:14:46   
pinoy idols

@remorse here's my suggestion:
special effects on weapons but you guys should give some ideas for that.

< Message edited by pinoy idols -- 5/28/2011 11:15:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/28/2011 11:18:59   
Remorse

^ hmm. so you think thier should be more?, in my opinion they need to make more anti luck special effects a bit lick the 7% less chance to block on the celtic cleaver, things like 2-3 % less chance to crit on an armour would be cool! , ill add more special affects on wepons and armour to the list :). as for coming up with more idea's i'll save that for another post :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 5/28/2011 11:22:40 >
Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Redemption!
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition