Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The story of the minor god, Velmur

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The story of the minor god, Velmur
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2011 10:24:27   
Velmur

Drak, I could do it. One of vampire's weaknesses is light.

I have light powers... >=D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/2/2011 20:59:26   
Carly9467

But I'm also a shapeshifter...Teehee
AQW  Post #: 27
7/3/2011 22:23:53   
Shadowlord9k

It's gonna be hard to dodge the sun.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/4/2011 23:20:33   
Carly9467

I can put on sunscreen.
AQW  Post #: 29
7/6/2011 22:02:29   
delta blitz

@velmur: The personality and actions you are protraying for my character and his words do not match. I stopped fighting for sport after I embraced myself fully and called myself a monster who does what is right. Also you seemed to have forgotten that superhuman speed is a joke to my character who can run at a speed beyond time and space. I personally wouldn't have chased after you at such a slow rate I would have warped infront of your path and caught you by the back of your shirt or by your neck. It's a good chapter and all but I must ask that you read my hero of lonliness story so that you can get my character's current personality and fighting style(when I left hinata in the mountains to check up on superhero city all the way to when I fought clown).

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/6/2011 22:03:14 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2011 22:10:46   
Velmur

Hm... I was thinking of making you fight me for an idea of my powers... y'know, get to know em' just in case I became an enemy.

Yes, I'll definitely read the hero of loneliness.

I apologize, Delta. I'll be sure to make you more in-character next chapter.

I'll change the current chapter a bit, too. No need to make ya look like a sissy ;)

< Message edited by Velmur -- 7/6/2011 22:44:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/7/2011 0:34:03   
Shadowlord9k

FALCON.....PUNCH!

Sorry just had to said.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/7/2011 1:37:24   
Velmur

Lolwut?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/7/2011 2:14:07   
Shadowlord9k

He punched you to the moon. Work on your next chapter I won't to see how you'll escape space.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/7/2011 16:38:21   
delta blitz

quote:

Sending a blast of the poisoning kind, I watched as he slowly lost energy, barely having energy to attack me.
When I thought he was about to fall, I blasted some damaging V at him, knocking him down just after he had sent a huge blast of fire at me.
Both elements disintegrated as they hit each other.
Crying in frustration, I aimed a wave of damaging V at him, prepared to be defeated if it didn't hit him.
It hit him... but he used it to heal himself.
"What the heck" I screamed in surprise.
"Zero makes up all elements. I was letting you hit me at first. You aren't strong enough for me."
"...Fine. Let's finish this fight." I told him. I meant for the fight to be cancelled but instead he replied,
"Okay" And jumped at me, punching me up towards the moon.

*holds in laughter* wonderful changes they sounds more like my character's current personality and fighting style with a little bit of your personal touches here and there. *Explodes in laughter* PHA HA HA HA that punch you to the moon scene keeps replaying in my head. I hope you know not to fight me in space and that you are able to stop your self from reaching the moon. A jump in power like that would ruin the fun of our seemly equal match.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/23/2011 17:31:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Interesting... Superspeed...

Changed the name, eh?

Sounds dark hearing him call himself a heartless monster and it not being in response to an earlier insult...

Yes... as I've attested to before, ellemental mixtures tend to be highly potent... if you can get the right combo... many of them don't work well together... they... clash...
Many others you must control in a specific way to make effective, and you'll need to mix only in certain qualntities, but the potential is great... Makes me wish for a plasmatic explosion for some reason (and I don't mean blood plasma)... I will admit that base ellements can potentially hold their ground, or be more powerful, but there's only so much exponential growth, and usually if both increase at a the same linear rate the mix will eventually overtake it in power... although it depends on combinations, and ellemental strength and weakness comparisons...

Interesting... deflection of a blast of Zero energy... unless element zero refers to something else... XD

Seems to be a very versitile, this V...

Hmm... yes, I didn't think DB was that weak... not to underestimate you or your ellement, but he would have put up more of a fight... that was supported by his comment near the end, though, so I think you did well.
DF  Post #: 36
8/11/2011 2:41:31   
Shadowlord9k

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!

No wait just chapter 11 is finally here.
Zeus will build a labyrinth to house the cheese! (Doubt I could get a obscurer reference then THAT), or maybe a Minotaur...or a certain shape shifter. Overall a pretty good chapter, but a bit short. One complaint is that I had a hard time reading Zeus' text color.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/13/2011 23:53:14   
Velmur

Lul. You high-light it. ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/14/2011 11:58:59   
Celestin123

Nice new chapter, Vel! I'm curious as to why Zeus would want a labrynth, but It's been awhile since I last talked to him......
Anyways I can't wait to see what happens!...
AQ  Post #: 39
9/25/2011 14:36:10   
delta blitz

@velmur: PAHAHAHA you have used my character as I would have and for that I thank you. Reading your last chapter reminded me just how twisted I can be when I'm bored. (that's probably the reason why Clown was interested in me in the first place). Oh yeah I almost forgot that you will be in my backup hero's story along with,celestin,shadow,bleachert and the dealer.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 9/25/2011 15:00:44 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
9/25/2011 15:09:40   
Velmur

Oh, good, David! Thanks for adding me in your story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
9/25/2011 16:41:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I'm going to presume there was more to that reference SL9K made than stating the story was cheesy. In fact, I bet he was either quoting or paraphasing something...

Hmm... That went relatively similar to what our actual conversation on that matter was... Albeit the Dealer bit is a bit off... There was also alot more anger involved on Zeus' part... we have a bit of a history...
You also did not include how I got to be in a conversation with said king of Olympus...

/me wonders how well the Ozone layer fared against your lungs... and whether or not the radiation of the sun's emisions shall harm you significantly...

You'd also have died from the coldness of space, btw, if you were a normal human.

I would make a comment on him having to have flown farther than 10 feet for gravity to be canceled out between the earth and the moon, but meh...

Oh, and it's not quite that the lack of gravity is necessarily stopping the Jet Pack from working effectively, it's the lack of air for the rotors to push.

Hmm... I wonder if his super speed has something to do with slowing time in the area around him, because he'd have nothing to push his feet againts to bring any movement, or anything like that... Hmm... well, technically, there could be space debris, but that was not mentioned at all.

Overall, pretty good; I'm happy you were/are finally able to write again.

O.o Interesting indeed... I would have thought the dealer wouldn't have been born,nor would Velmur have, Celestin would probably be either on his planet or on earth, oblivious, I cannot comment on "Shadow" (I presume he means SL9K), and Bleachert, eh? I really need to learn more about Bleach before I argue mentally for or against that possibility... I am assuming this takes place long before the current time; I suppose my assumptions about those guys would not make sense if there were time travel involved...
DF  Post #: 42
9/25/2011 18:26:36   
Velmur

Hehe, thanks, Drak! Yeah, the space in the story doesn't make much sense, but it is a game, so I figured the laws and ways of space didn't apply.

Yep, I'm ready to write again!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
9/25/2011 18:45:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

lol

Indeed you are. It makes me quite happy... And now that I am thinking about you, for some reason I want to find out what happened to Kira Glittercharm...
DF  Post #: 44
9/25/2011 18:51:34   
delta blitz

@drakkoniss: also master kage too as well,though there will be references to you,grey and clown.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
11/27/2011 18:53:33   
Carly9467

I should be in more chapters 8D
AQW  Post #: 46
2/24/2012 13:19:15   
Velmur

Maybe you will, who knows? The story has to end soon though, it's getting kinda repetitive...

But we'll have to see Velmur's true destiny. He still highly believes in Peace, and what is going to happen in the story will involve all of you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/24/2012 13:39:12   
delta blitz

Velmur x3 I will be reading ur new chapters, so keep writing ^_^
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/24/2012 17:05:32   
Velmur

I will! ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/27/2012 5:20:56   
Zeuzt

THis story is great it's also the only story I can read fully in my time.
the chapters are short and sweet but somewhat lacking of more content
yes but anyway nice job!! yehey I like how you mixed myths with the HS universe
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The story of the minor god, Velmur
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition