Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Poor Founder Armor :'(

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Poor Founder Armor :'(
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2011 14:40:23   
Epic Pwnser

I'm sorta ticked off.
I want an armor with more support now. (Not for free of course)

Solution:
Create a shop for alpha, founders, and beta folk.
Then sell armors at discounted price.
For example, Founder Armor (P)
And make an armor for alpha people, they deserve one last appreciation.

Rixties should be buffed one more damage. :D Then we'll have a use for them.

Epic  Post #: 26
5/30/2011 5:57:55   
spectra phantom

quote:

remorse:

I agree and think founder's should get a buff of plus one resistance, but only if all rares in this game are treated in the same way because the devs are constantly making new stuff and causing the old ones to be completely outdated and almost unusable, I think the devs should devote one update in to buffing rares to the standard that they are the second best on the shelf, not a rusty sword in you inventory which you cant even throw away (sell), this is what i think should happen,

Founder- plus 8 res (at lvl 33)
Old bunnyzookas- plus 37 damage ( at lvl 33)
Rixties- plus 32 dmage (at lvl 33)
All seasonals should be -2 less power at lvl 33 eg. heart breaker zookas have plus 36 damage (at 33)

Note: this would require leveling up alot of these wepons which is fair because you cant expect playesr to keep rares they cant even sell which is just taking up invetory space costing them even more because they have to buy inventory slots!!! something needs to be changed and i sugest in the near future before this game colapses in it's own greed.

Also betas should get a lv 33 version cuz rite now i see them as old crap in my inventory which i cant sell!
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/30/2011 6:03:42   
Cookielord12

most that they should have, is switch founder armour for a physical so you can have physical or energy but not both at the same time
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Poor Founder Armor :'(
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition