Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Got Banned? Got again the acc...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Got Banned? Got again the acc...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2011 9:26:18   
Mr Zerj

Here in ED , it's a character WarriorXIII I think he's famous.. Well, the problem is that he got banned , someone used a prototype of hack and he put WarriorXIII's name then WarriorXIII got banned. Some days later , I was playing ED and staying in OZ WORLD 7 , there I see WarriorXIII's character , I said to him that stop I want to talk with him he stopped for phew seconds and he was gone. Some days later the WarriorXIII's true Leader saw him too and he said who is playing on the account but nothing...He tryed to get it back but he couldn't.My question is :

Why WarriorXIII returned to Epic Duel but not to the real boss. ?

If someone can answer to me thanks to him/her.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/29/2011 9:48:05   
8x

Varium accounts usually get unbanned after 3 days, so I guess he was hacked/scammed/whatever then hacker/scammer changed email and pass. And when ban ended hacker/scammer started playing WarriorXIII's account.

Epic  Post #: 2
5/29/2011 9:56:32   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

The account was disabled, not banned, and he'll have to discuss that with the help team. (http://portal.battleon.com/help/mailer.asp) I'll also note that there is a "WARRIOR XIII) with a space, so it's not that someone else is on the account, they just have a similar name.

Also, if you have a question of this nature in the future, please PM me directly instead of putting it on the forum.

Question answered, topic locked.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Got Banned? Got again the acc...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition