Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What types of items should be used as promos...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What types of items should be used as promos...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2011 23:27:23   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I think powerful weapons like the eggzooka, bunnyzookas and the various items, should be within the game and never used as promos. Everyone should have an opportunity to obtain them with new or old money.

I pondered what items would you like as promos. I feel features or novelty fun items could be used as promos.

For example access to new areas or house/bike/items or even armor skins.

Do you have any ideas?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/29/2011 23:31:20   
BurningFlames

This is idea is great ( Armor Skins <3 ) but the problem would be if you wanted to get a weapon it would be EX Eggzooka 2200 Varium + 8 Enhancements which to me is a lot of varium which is why I'd rather get it as a Promo

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/29/2011 23:40:49   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

NightAngel, with our system now with Promos, there is an inflation of old money (bought varium) over new money. The better deal is to get the promo and the powerful weapons or loose nearly 50% (un-enhanced) of the 10k package one bought prior.

This aspect of the game I truly dislike. There is no need for it. If the weapon promotion was eliminated, we would obtain more reasonable costs in-game because the marketing would be on a non-game difference maker.

The game must add layers of features beyond weapon promo sales.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/29/2011 23:45:15   
Wraith

Year of the Dragon was good.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What types of items should be used as promos...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition