Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

-.- (A Story of Boredom)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> -.- (A Story of Boredom)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/30/2011 22:20:26   
nateman

A long time ago I wrote a story on this forum that was horrid and was reminiscent of "The Ring", though I had never seen the movie. I decided to take the story out of the AQ universe and fix the balls out of it.
I found no rule against only writing one part at a time, so I'll only post the first part for now. Thanks.

NOTE -

Hello. I am Andrew Poole. I wrote these notes in a text document 3 months ago after receiving a strange box in the mail. I have no memory of any of the events that occurred afterwards, so I am sending this for help. I can get some understanding, but the entire .txt document is too cryptic.

PART 1 - Goodbye, Andrew!

2-4-11

i received a box in the mail 2day. there was a lettr in it. i dnt want to read it but i guess i should

2-4-11

i read the letter. my hed hurts a lot. i hope it stops. theres a hoorible ringing in my ears too

2-6-11

oh god i cant take this. im throwing up all the time and ive lost so much weight. i hope i can find out why.

2-7-11 (This is the creepiest part I've found yet.)

Hello. This is a strrranger speaking! I hope that you, Andrew, open the document and find this note! I hope you enjoy what's happening to you! It's wonderful.
i found that on my computer. bone like appendages burst from my back earlier and im bleeding everywhere. i called 911 and they didnt beleive me. this pa-;/////////////////

It seems you found my first note! You very much so sound like you do not like what I'm doing to you, but it's for my sake. So do my this favor and I hope that you can make it. Loves and kisses! -A stranger
theres another. my last note was changed with this note it said 'th-;////////////////////////////////

2-11-11

theres no more human left in me. i have disgusting talons all over me. i started secreting a black ooze.

2-12-11

my 00ze br0ke the 0 key not zer0 but the 0ther r0und letter! s0me0ne c0mplained ab0ut my h0use smelling. i h0pe the p0lice d0nt find me/

2-13-11

I can't take it anymore. I cleaned my keyboard and fixed it, but that doesn't help me. I'm disgusting in every way and I'm terrified. When I tried to sleep last night, I saw a shadow in the corner. It ran away when I looked at it. I'm scared.

2-17-11

I'm not making any more blog things. If this ever gets in to public, anything after this is a lie. Don't believe it.

2-17-11

I'm already too scared to stop. I'll continue anyway. The horrible beast thing went away, I guess. It's calming down.

2-18-11

the last 3 entries i didnt write. someone help

2-19-11

Is_tn_ _eane ehab. wc_n _te oe s

That's the first .txt document. I'll supply the next one soon. I hope that I find help.

AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> -.- (A Story of Boredom)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition