Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[DF] The Fall of Aeral

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> [DF] The Fall of Aeral
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/31/2011 10:39:17   
GalaXyVenom

THE FALL OF AERAL
THE END
It's over. Artemis is Dead. Oxyrom is imprisoned. Taryll is gone. The Key is broken. I am alive. Or am I? I cannot consider me as alive. Nor undead. I am an angel. I get up, hovers to my destination. The Lormaster Hall is in front of me. The Book of Lore. I stand in front of it. Two single words to end it all. End it. it feels good to think about that. Life passes me. Flashback, flashback, you revue. I was there from the very start...

THE RESET
In the start, the spying was pretty boring. Nothing happened until the dragons disappeared. I had no idea about what's going on. Anyway. I was on a mission for Master. I found an old man; Headmaster Warlic. He tried to find out what's happened to the dragons. More things happened later: Valor tried to convert Gears University House Leaders. It's not very intresting; Some student (with a pretty nice mech) saved Soluna City.
Anyhow this student (and Valor) created an unbalance: The avatars came: They summoned dragons. The unbalance was gone: All technology is now gone.

< Message edited by GalaXyVenom -- 5/31/2011 10:41:52 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> [DF] The Fall of Aeral
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition