Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2011 22:25:15   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Dbag: It sounds to me like they will be variations of the current classes only in feel. They'll have an entirely new set of skills, so these are new classes.

@Sparticus: I wouldn't worry about that too much. These new classes are going to come with new abilities, but that means the devs will also be looking at balancing the existing classes to work with the new ones.I don't think any class is intentionally going to be underpowered. Cindy's going to have a lot of testing to do to make everything fair. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/1/2011 23:39:59   
TankMage

Really looking forward to the "Blood Mage" class considering I only use swords at the moment anyway .
AQ Epic  Post #: 77
6/1/2011 23:40:53   
Mr. Black OP

im lookin forward 2 cyber hunter
Epic  Post #: 78
6/1/2011 23:47:24   
Luna_moonraider

looking foward to the update and the suggestion shop. hope there will eb non varium stuff in the shop and also hope that it is not a limitad rare shop because i hate limited.

AQW Epic  Post #: 79
6/1/2011 23:58:13   
BlueKatz

I think newer classes are bad idea. It's like a newer way to get money again

I say, why can't we have Sub class? That's a lot easier and a lot more effective. In the future we can have even more sub classes. With this system, in the future we will just have bigger mess
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
6/1/2011 23:58:39   
RKC

What the you have to pay varium just to evolve. That kinda sucks

C'mon ED please let it be something else not varium

< Message edited by RKC -- 6/2/2011 0:05:32 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 81
6/2/2011 0:28:25   
edwardvulture

So players suggested items are always not rare right?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
6/2/2011 0:28:34   
frosty123

Look it will be varium because they said they will be doing expensive testing. And it costs alot of money so it will take a while for it to be on-varium i think
Post #: 83
6/2/2011 3:38:28   
King FrostLich

Save your yeheys for Delta. The admins haven't given a date yet so don't be expecting a "YEHEY DELTA IS NEXT WEEK" just like when Gamma was about to be introduced and it got delayed for 1 month.
Epic  Post #: 84
6/2/2011 3:45:28   
Cookielord12

woooooooot death to gamma

so a dilemma. getting 10k varium this weekend. had everything planned out (weps, build spending etc) and there is a new class. probably gonna be a cyber hunter because i was gonna be bounty anyway. all my plans gone down the drain
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
6/2/2011 3:59:05   
TurkishIncubus

Maybe Blood Mage can have "Expert Healing" that require 3 turn heal ??? XD

Im very curious about new classes , Titan or NW pls do a video tutorial about these 3 classes , i dont want to give a wrong decision

Few questions:

1) When we start Delta phase will beta weps define as Ultra Rare ?

2) Will new classes use the old weapons or the weapons that class specific to new ones ?

3)Is new classes are completely different or is there will be some skill changes?

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 6/2/2011 4:07:07 >

Epic  Post #: 86
6/2/2011 5:44:04   
RKC

ED is the only game I ever played that you need to pay to enhance your class.

Ive played ragnarok, RF online, and MU online and all of these games have a quest system to upgrade their class.

Why can't ED do this?

Varium should be restricted to weapons, enhancements and armors not the classes.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 87
6/2/2011 5:48:30   
T.600

I can't wait for the delta update; please consider buffing caster mages though and I hope the new classes are balanced. E.G- blood mages should be great with swords but tech mage should be ideal for casters and people who like to use staffs?:O
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
6/2/2011 6:08:46   
StriderAigis

I just wonder? Who will be famous in Delta?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 89
6/2/2011 6:15:24   
King FrostLich

@above: ME, ME, I WILL....nah I don't think so :P.
Epic  Post #: 90
6/2/2011 6:39:16   
LambO

Hoping the new classes won't cost much varium, 100 - 200 tops. Remember, you need us to test it, it should be free but it won't. So no overpricing this time.
Happy it's soon to be Delta, hopefully the prices will change, Gamma was just a wreck. Gamma could of just destroyed ED.

Now we play the waiting game. Dun dun dun...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
6/2/2011 6:44:58   
T.600

You might be right Angels Holocaust, looks like they only work once a day. The only thing in this update is suggestion shops? Just another typical useless Epicduel update. And you're making such a big deal of delta coming; it better be good. I quit a day after the gamma update came. It was terrible and the whole of gamma was such a ruin. Atleast the Herosmash team know how to please all its players and they pull off great updates every week. It won't hurt you if you start playing Herosmash, atleast you wont be dissapointed by every update like you will be here.

< Message edited by T.600 -- 6/2/2011 6:45:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/2/2011 6:49:02   
skeletondude

above:yah true herosmash never disappoints u everytym.well i really happy to see delta comin hehe tym to get JIGGY with it
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/2/2011 7:24:58   
8x

So new classes are coming when gamma ends and delta starts?

Epic  Post #: 94
6/2/2011 7:59:01   
Raizuken

^
Pretty much but they try to insist its just an upgrade rather than a class
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
6/2/2011 8:14:06   
8x

^Actually I prefer just upgrade rather than new classes.
Epic  Post #: 96
6/2/2011 8:17:15   
unQualified
Banned

stupid epic duel making new classes to get money
DF  Post #: 97
6/2/2011 8:18:29   
Fay Beeee

I hope they put the players names with each of the design shop weapons released. I know they get the weapon for free but it would be a nice gesture. :)
Well I think so anyway. lol
Epic  Post #: 98
6/2/2011 11:21:08   
Sageofpeace

the only thing im going to say is if it going to be varuim fine but don't make non varuim after a week and them just give us a achievement or a weapons because i don't care money is money and weren't running a charity here.

Cindy I hope this time you get fully details and inform us correctly, not like the last update again excuse are no longer acceptable and they never really were

P.S

people who still like the game don't get so excited about remembered what they did in the last update, as good as it sound is not that good

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 6/2/2011 11:26:23 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 99
6/2/2011 12:52:35   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@above- I don't have all the details about the new classes because we're still building them! We're currently accepting suggestions on how to make it fair for all- we're willing to be more flexible with how you can get the evolved classes vs the base classes.

And whoever said I said "expensive testing"- I said EXTENSIVE testing. Not even close to the same word. What I said was "it will take a good deal of time and effort", not "it will take a good deal of money".

HeroSmash also has a larger staff than EpicDuel has. They can have bigger weekly releases because there are more people. I'm an ActionScript noob, and Nightwraith knows better than to let me anywhere near the art, so as much as I'd like, I can't make releases go faster. There's a lot going on behind the scenes- things like the new classes will take more than a week to build and test.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition