Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2011 23:15:29   
SpeedNfs

@Lordlake Just wait a month, 4th July you get a Carrierzooka.
Post #: 201
6/3/2011 23:20:10   
Lady Blue

good job ED team, new weapons for non member and at last a better physical staff and claws for TM's and bounty hunter :) , but i feel sorry for those tech mages because the gun requires 42 str lol
Post #: 202
6/4/2011 0:43:07   
King FrostLich

Strange, I wonder why both of them have the same stat requirements and stat modifiers.
Epic  Post #: 203
6/4/2011 0:44:33   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@T.600 and Hun Kingq- no, they better be celebratin mah birfday. :P
Post #: 204
6/4/2011 0:48:24   
Deimos...

So both exile and legion can use the sword. You get what I mean?
Epic  Post #: 205
6/4/2011 0:55:42   
xxmirxx

I like legion sword so I brought it and I just thought of perfect built that I can finally use it to get alot of wins. But I need alot of money even for me this going really hard.
AQ Epic  Post #: 206
6/4/2011 0:55:52   
Deimos...

Happy birfday Cindy :)
Epic  Post #: 207
6/4/2011 1:10:59   
TurkishIncubus

I cant belive some ppl didnt like the stats of the weps lets compare Frostbite(seasonal rare) and Wraith Reavers(Nothing)

Frostbite has +32 dmg and +33 stats , Wraith Reavers has +33 dmg and +28 stats

I use 99 str build so 1 dmg = 6 stats , do the calculation Wraith reavers do same dmg with +34 stats and its No Rare / No limited / No seasonal and just to remind it has 0 support req.

If you compare with minimum stats it still have +32 stats with same dmg so its OPED for a No Rare / No limited / No seasonal item.

Items are strong enough just because you dont know to use them doesnt mean they are uped.

Epic  Post #: 208
6/4/2011 1:22:01   
Hiddenblade

They made them both the same for people who like legion or exile better so choose what u like the best there both the same
Post #: 209
6/4/2011 1:42:50   
Banir

Why do the non-Varium weapons' stat modifiers suck? They aren't even usable.

My Character Page
Epic  Post #: 210
6/4/2011 1:55:11   
Mir

I expected something different. Non-varium players need level 33 weapons too to compete (and survive). Especially tech-mages. They are UNDERpowered (without any doubt) and the highest-level both gun and aux is 31 (now the level cap is 33, do you know it?!). So adding level 32 (free) staves is only a waste of time and work.
Post #: 211
6/4/2011 1:57:39   
frosty123

I must say i was fairly disappointed. I was expecting a new aux to replace my one year old aux but they didn't. I was expecting a new robot but my hopes were killed. I am quite surprised about no new bike as well. I was glad to see some new items for the non-variums but the enhancements are far from good. I expected 18+ stat modifiers. The marauder gun was a great gun but will they disappear when the next batch appear? Cause i want to save up for july weps.
Post #: 212
6/4/2011 2:10:32   
frosty123

Well... couldn't they make one and then give them a offer blue or red! blue=exile red=legion. Way simpler
Post #: 213
6/4/2011 2:37:06   
Lord GaGa

Bad update.
Weapons bad stats.
Bad.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 214
6/4/2011 3:59:33   
PenyihiR

^
I know.,U talking about Varium wep in suggestion shop..,(have bad stat than other b4)
but u should know..,
The stat more bad than u have, cz its NOT RARE n always avaible in suggestion shop
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 215
6/4/2011 4:21:55   
Cookielord12

well drawn items, too bad im too poor to buy any.

p.s my favourite was the gun
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 216
6/4/2011 4:28:17   
edwardvulture

xD I'm still about 45 to 55 stats behind when I fight a full fleged varium player, but an energy maul would have been nice very good non-varium to varium weapon ratio and I hope future releases will be like this.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 217
6/4/2011 4:31:32   
T.600

@Cinderella: The post update celebrations on the 25th will be to celebrate your birthday and you can haz cookies! ;D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
6/4/2011 4:38:24   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Banir

Varium weapons stats are often greater than that of a Non Varium weapon anyway. Wouldn't say they aren't usable, maybe not most peoples gun of choice but it's still a good gun damage wise though eh? :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 219
6/4/2011 5:33:23   
Lord GaGa

Im annoyed I have to wait untill July for independece weps.
Cause thease ones don't have good enough stats.
Its good for free players. But im not a free player. So personally I don't care about the update.
Not being selfish or anything, but free players complain too much.
The game is designed for people to pay money, maybe too much at the moment. (Maybe = definitely)
If you don't have varium you fail. Simple.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
6/4/2011 9:25:45   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

Gaga, this was mostly for free players. After looking on the wiki, almost every single weapon for level 32 is a seasonal rare or rare. There was no up to date weapons for players to get, now with this update, free players are coming more powerful and have a fair chance.

Gaga Im sure you will always find a way to troll and flame even if they did come out with good weapons for varium that had good stats.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 221
6/4/2011 10:03:50   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Lord Gaga- I set the stats. I based them off of seasonal rares (in one case I think I actually took the stats directly), to make them competitive but not OP. We're probably going to continue to have the arguments of whether rares should have better stats or not (and really, it is up for debate) but just because they're not as powerful as a promo item doesn't mean they suck.

The weapons aren't leaving, so there's no reason to make them into powerful rares.

Edit: of course, I can't take a compliment. Thank you for your kind words.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 6/4/2011 10:04:45 >
Post #: 222
6/4/2011 10:07:25   
5rr5
Banned

They just need to give more varium for the prices now :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
6/4/2011 10:11:09   
8x

Isn't it about the time that april fools rares go, its JUNE!
Epic  Post #: 224
6/4/2011 10:53:55   
od

@Frostlich
Check the stat req. for the ordinary boomstick. They are quite similar
Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 1 Design Notes: Player Suggestion Shop
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition