Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Treasure Hoard War stories and poetry 2011 commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Treasure Hoard War stories and poetry 2011 commentary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2011 14:31:07   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is where you can talk about the stories regarding the =AQ= Treasure Hoard War stories and poetry 2011.

Good luck and Enjoy writing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/2/2011 15:01:48   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

I am not certain I will be able to make a story as I need to help friends in Falconreach as well. I will try. I do look forward to seeing others entries though.
AQ  Post #: 2
6/2/2011 22:24:05   
Frostmourne

This seems really cool since I was actually never aware of the existence of war stories and poems! I guess I'll try my hand at making a poem, since I'm no good with stories.

Edit: hurray I've finished the poem, I'll post it tommorow

< Message edited by Frostmourne -- 6/2/2011 23:48:46 >
AQ  Post #: 3
6/5/2011 3:27:03   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

And with that I've finished my story's introduction.

Elryn, I know you were planning on using my character in your story. I hope it doesn't interfere with your plans. If it does, then I'll leave what to do up to you: you may either write it the way you intended and I can try to work some of what you have happen into my story, or you can try to adapt my post's events into your story.

Edit: Part two's up. I'll wrap up the story with Part 3... eventually.

Edit2: And Part Three is done. Not like anyone here is actually reading the stuff though =P

< Message edited by Teh Cataclysmic One -- 6/6/2011 20:16:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Treasure Hoard War stories and poetry 2011 commentary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition