Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= In the Beginning...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> RE: =HS= In the Beginning...
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2011 14:57:17   
Kinzdor

Character Bio: Darkness King.

What makes this villain special is that he is not from this planet! He is from another planet! He was banished from his planet! His mental powers alone make him a worthy foe! He can toss you across the room just using his mind! Be careful what you think about you never know he could be reading your mind this very moment! Beware of what he refers to as his extra arms! Truth is they are not arms! They are tentacles growing out of his head! They can come up and garb you at any moment! His brain makes him a even worst threat! He has his own robot army! He has many more inventions as well! He created a device that he can clip onto his belt and it will allow him to hide in the darkness of the shadows!His lair is a floating castle located in outer space! His goal is to conquer all planets in the universe! Starting with ours!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 12/4/2011 16:15:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/9/2011 22:27:52   
primalvoldo

Chaos is a power that makes evil looks like it does only small damage. It goes past evils limits and if done well enough, can destroy the entire world. But then again evil can have control over what it does. It can cloud an entire city in darkness yet not having to go overboard to do it. Two very interesting sides. Some have difficulty choosing between the two. But I have discovered a way to be able to obtain the power between the two sides. Some think of me as Half-Chaos Blood, Others think of me as Half-Dark Hearted And the weak ones think of me as a monstrosity of both elements. But they think I am either one or the other. They don't use their head and realise I am Both I am Voldo and I have obtained the power of ChaotiVoid.

I was once normal with no powers at all. I kept seeing Heroes fly over the city patrolling the area. You'd think I would admire them for keeping everyone safe. Well I would if it wasn't for the death of my parents. I was 15 and was staying in a hotel with mum and dad. We were just relaxing there when a pyromaniac set the whole place on fire. My parents were yelling, screaming for me to get out of the building. I smashed the window in our room and lept out. I fell towards the ground at great speed but something stopped me from hurting myself. No not a hero but some sort of purple and red glow lighted my feet and I landed like a cat onto the ground. I looked up and saw my parents about to follow but a long piece of wood collapsed and blocked the window. I saw a hero fly by me, saving a few people from the building.

"What about mum and dad?" I shouted to the hero.

"This is as mutch people as I can save child" he replied

"But theres still time!" I shouted at that lazy hero

"Its to late boy" said the hero. I looked back at the building and saw it fall to the ground, it smashed into pieces with parts of the building crumpled. The remains of the hotel were still burning, still burning like the hatred for that hero for not saving them. My rage swelled inside me, I had nothing on my mind except to kill that hero.

"YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM!" I screamed at that hero.

"I have no time for this,” said the hero sternly.

"NOT ONLY DO YOU LEAVE MY PARENTS TO DIE BUT YOU DON'T CARE EITHER!" I screamed

"I can't save everyone from death,” said the hero crossly. I charged towards the hero

"He may have powers but that’s not going to stop me bashing him" I thought. I swung my arm back and was about to punch him. But suddenly that strange purple and red glow appeared again except around my fist and when I delivered the smash, the hero was flung back and hit a tree.

"What kind of child are you?" shrieked the hero. My eyes turned red as I lifted my hand up. The hero was dragged into the sky by some magical force. I clenched my hand into a fist. The hero was holding his hands up to his neck as if he was being choked. Suddenly before my eyes the hero exploded. No parts of his body could be seen, only shards of purple and red.

A few days later after the hero incident, I was sent to Professor Smash's Hospital. The doctor ran some tests. He couldn't find anything until he did the x-rays. He looked at one of the photos very carefully and then turned to me.

"You seem to have an energy ball of purple and red inside your chest" he said calmly.

"Why aren’t you afraid doctor, I don't think an orb of purple and red is supposed to be part of the human body" I asked him.

"Because your entire family has had this orb inside them for generations and it hasn't been a problem" he replied. "This orb usually activates during surges of emotion, try not to get too angry or sad,” he continued.

"I'll try my best doctor,” I said quietly. Suddenly a group of bandits smashed into the hospital and tried to steal everything it had.

"Don't release your emotions!" reminded the doctor but it was too late. I couldn't hold it any longer, A purple, black and red energy ball surrounded me, I was transforming, my clothes turned into what looked like a purple, black and red naval commander clothes but with a red eyeball in the middle of it with its tentacles spreading out from it, connecting to my shoulders, torso, arms, everything. My hands suddenly had gloves with claws for fingers on them. A dark red hood covered my head, my face was silhouetted in shadows and the only part of my face that could be seen was two purple eyes. A huge sword appeared in my right hand as a Purple eyeball appeared in its centre and spread its tentacles to every corner of the sword. Two pairs of purple wings sprouted from my back. The ball of energy died out and I came out to never be the same again.

"Please don't hurt me" cried the doctor who was taking care of me before.

"I have no reason to kill you simple doctor but warn your friends to not interrupt me while I deal with your intruders here." I said in a new voice I didn't recognise. I walked towards the bandits who were terrorising the place.

"Watch out for that creep!" one of them shouted.

"I am no creep, I am your demise!" I shouted back at them. I pointed my sword at one of the bandits. He started screaming, he covered his ears, purple fire burnt his body until all that was left were a pile of bones.

"Run for it!" screamed the leader of their group.

"Where do you think your going?" I said grinning with a smile that would of given people nightmares if looks could kill. Two red barriers stopped the bandits in their tracks, floated them up in the air. There was a fizzling sound and the two bandits disappeared. One of the doctors came up to me trying to look like he was in charge when we both knew I could simply destroy him then and there.

"Thank you for getting rid of the bandits, even though it was a little harsh to kill them, but can you please come back to your room so we can cure you of...what has occurred right now" he said gesturing towards the room I was in before.

"But doctor I feal much better, I can head home now" I said in the same fearful voice the bandits heard before they met their fate.

"I'm sorry sir but your coming with me,” the doctor said sternly with a little more bravery than before.

"I'm sorry but I hear your boss calling for you to see him, maybe I should give you a hand to get to him" I replied as I threw my arm at his stomach. He flew through the wall and landed on the ground dead. The doctors called the police and as soon as I stepped out of the building I was surrounded.

"Drop your weapon and no one gets hurt,” shouted a police officer. There were police cars, helicopters and tons of police forces around me. I simply set my sword on the ground as if it was just a wooden stick.

"I'm sorry officer but my sword isn't my only weapon, and I can't lay my mind on the ground" I said back to him. Before the officer could say anything else he looked up and saw two helicopters glowing purple and red. They smashed into the ground blowing up a few of the cars and killing a lot of the police force.

"Fire!" shouted the head officer. The police started shooting at me but I just simply put my hand in front of the bullets as they deflected back at the people who fired them. I picked up my sword and advanced towards the police, moving police cars in the air and crushing them, controlling the helicopters and firing its bullets at their own teammates. In the end there were red and purple flames surrounding the hospital and the bodies of the policemen were lying on the ground dead. I teleported to a realm were it looked almost the same as the one I was in before but all the colour was gone, their was only black, white and different shades of grey, and everyone was moving around normally but unable to see me because they weren’t in this dimension I like to call the Shade Realm.

"Well now that I've found a source of unimaginable power there is a lot to do..."

And that's how it began. I then went on and was able to use a mind control over a young heroine I renamed "Odlov" her job was that she would send me information about the heroes in her regular hero costume but then wear a villain disguise and call herself Odlov when she was terrorising the place. I also was able to have a mind influence on a sea/poison hero that goes by the name "Kolinko" I can't control him 24/7 like I can with Odlov but whenever I need to I can tap into his mind for a few seconds before he sends me out of his mind. I got myself over the years some advanced robot minions I call the BioHazards and have tons of BioHazard factories all over the world hidden. I have the ability to summon a few pets from the sea to attack the city (Thanks to Kolinko of course)

Since I am both Chaotic and Evil it is really hard to have allies. So what I do is my little scheme I do with everyone called "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" It's where I be frenemies (friend enemies) with people. That way I can be an ally of chaos one day and the enemy of it the next day. And because the person and I are frenemies no one knows who my real friends or enemies are. So I allie myself with particular people and then be acquaintances with them. They are just going to have to understand that I am not always there friend/enemy...

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/10/2011 1:25:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/21/2011 11:26:13   
A Dreamer

This is my overly long, strung out back-story, mostly written between 1-3am, talking to Carly on Transformice... Damn i miss Carly. Well, if you read it all, there might be cake at the end!

CHAPTER 1
I have a dream. No, I’m not Martin Luther King, I am just an ordinary man, like you. Or at least I used to be.
It all started on an average day, I was on the way home from high school. I was walking by myself today, my girlfriend Aidan (yes that is a girl’s name) was home sick. I was walking by Mr. Dickson’s yard when I was suddenly falling. A trapdoor had opened blow my feet, and I was sucked down. I landed in a small room, I would say around 20 feet by 10. It had white walls and no furniture, with one large window spread across the wall to the right of where I landed.
“Hello? Can anyone hear me?” I said loudly.
“Yes, Dreamer. We have been waiting for you,” Said an anonymous voice over an invisible loud speaker.
“Where am i? What is going on?” I asked, frightened. Then a cloud of fog started appearing from a corner of the room. “What is that!? Am I going to die!?”
“No, Dreamer. Just ccaaaallllmmmmmm dddooowwwwnnnnn…” the voice faded as I fell unconscious.
I woke up in a dark room, with a lot of doctor-looking people surrounding me. I was tied up, and had some wires attached to my forehead. I struggled to get out, but to no avail. “Let me out! I want to go home!” I yelled franticly.
“No, dreamer,” Said o man in a business suit, who looked oddly like my father, though I couldn’t get a good look at his face. . This is your home now.”
“What? Why do you keep calling me dreamer? What is this place? Tell me!” I yelled, in hysterics now. He stepped into the light. Yes, he was my father. “Dad? Why are you… what are you doing here? What is this place?”
“This is the laboratory where you were made. You will find out why I call you Dreamer soon enough, ” Replied my dad. He then put a mask on me, and I fell unconscious again.

(if you read this far, then i guess i should tell you the truth - there is no cake)

CHAPTER 2
I woke up in a cold sweat in my bed. “what a weird dream,” I say to myself as I get dressed. I go downstairs.
“Mornin’, Jason,” my mom says, as she hands me my veggie bacon and eggs (I am a vegetarian). “How did you sleep?”
“I had a freaky dream, I was in this lab-” I reply as I eat my breakfast, but get cut off by my mom.
“You’re going to be late for school, Jason!” She yells at me, shooing me out the door.
I meet up with Aidan half way at her house, with her Twin sister Rowan. “Mornin’, Aidan!” I yell to her as she walks down her driveway. She has dirty blonde hair, green eyes, is 5’ 10’’, and light skinned. I start to have small talk, and some slight flirting, with Rowan and her.
“So how was your sleep?" I ask. "I had this weird dream, where I was in this lab, I fell into this hole right around here,” I say as we pass Mr. Dickson’s yard, “and they kept calling me dreamer, and my dad was there, it was so Creepy.”
My day continued as usual, School was normal, I got detention in Mrs. Kiefer’s class for calling her something inappropriate for mixed company, the usual.
On the walk home today, the same thing happened, and somehow Aidan wasn’t there either again. I had fallen into the hole.

CHAPTER 3
“This again? Why does this keep happening to me?” I exclaim into the white room. I run up and punch the glass as herd as I can, but all I end up doing is hurting my hand.
“Calm down, Dreamer. This will all be explained soon…” Said the voice I now recognize is my dad’s.
“Dad? What is going on? Why does this keep happening?” i ask, but not as crazed as the first time I spoke.
“You are here for tests, Dreamer. We have been watching you. We want you to calm down,” said my father.
“Calm down? You want me to calm down? After what you’ve said, you want me to CALM DOWN?” I yell, in hysterics again. “And these tests? What tests? What are you going to do to me?” just as I finished, the green gas that had knocked me out before started to appear again. “Oh god, not that aggaaaiiiinnnnn...” I fell unconscious.
When I came to, I was back on the table, but untied this time. I jumped up, and franticly searched for a door. I found one about 10 feet to my right, but it was locked. I sighed and looked around, taking a longer look at my prison. It was 20 feet wide by 40 long, with the table I was on hooked up to all these machines in the corner. There were a few desks in the room, each with computers. I turn one on, and I somehow immediately know what the password is. I search the documents for my name, “Jason Lennon” And return a file named “OperationDreamer.TXT,” which I open. Inside it has a bunch of scientific mumbo jumbo, until about halfway through the text I see this:
Subject- Jason Lennon (alias)
Operation Info- Subject: AKLS1034 is to live a “Normal life” until age: 16 when Operation goes into effect. Operation Dreamer takes vivid dreaming to a new level. Subject will have complete control over other’s dreams. Effects of Chemicals added to brain will kick in on subject’s 16th birthday. Extra side-effects may take place, such as telekinesis and telepathy.

Chapter 4
I sat in shock. My 16th birthday was in a week. Just as I finished some of the scientists from last time came in, along with my father.
“Dad? What is this?” I asked, trembling.
“Oh god. Guards!” yelled my dad. I immediately ran for the door, and shoved past the scientists, who were obviously all brains and no brawn. The security was the opposite though, and caught me before I had gotten 30 feet from the room, and brought me back.
“So, you saw the operation information, huh? Well, you would’ve found out sooner or later anyways. Goodnight, Dreamer,” Said my dad, and then he put that mask on my mouth again.
I woke up on a bed, but not my own. I was in a purple room, with a king-sized bed in the middle, and the most comfortable blankets ever. It seemed to be a normal bedroom, with a desk, bed, dresser, computer, and closet. There was a surveillance camera in the corner, and the door was locked. I lolled around in there for days, playing on the computer (which was monitored, I found out) and read books on the nook I found in the desk. It was 2 days until my birthday when my dad came in to visit.

Chapter 5
“Hello, Dreamer. We need to run some tests on you now. Can you come with me?” asked my dad. I remembered the guards, and figured that they could just make me, so I went with him.
We arrived in the room with the computers and table. “What do you want me to do? And does it involve that K.O. mask of yours?” I ask, referring to the mask he uses to knock me out.
He smirks. “No, and we need you to imagine the most creative creature you can. You have 30 seconds to think. Go.” He takes out his stopwatch as he says this, and starts it as he finishes talking.
My mind is racing, I want to impress him for some reason. After the 30 seconds is up, I say, “A purple platypus with a unicorn horn, 2 heads, goat horns, a turtle shell, and a forked tongue.”
“Impressive. Now what is 14226472+2625214?” asks my father.
“16851686” I say immediately, and am completely taken off guard.
“7724374527 x 2352?” asked my father, who seemed like he was about to spew about a lot of math at me.
“1816772887104.” I reply, slightly prepared to answer, but still taken aback.
“Find x. 25255x=120946195.”
“x=4789.”
“This side effect seems to have taken place early…” says my father, taking notes.
“What side effect?” I ask, still bewildered by this testing.
“The enhanced mental ability, you think a lot faster and are much more creative than others.” Replies my father. He then finishes his notes and says, “Well, that’s all. You will be finding a surprise in your room when you return.

Chapter 6
When I walked in my room, I found that a new bed had been added, and there was someone in the middle of the room, dancing to Lady Gaga. “Who are you?” I ask the girl.
She turns around, and blushes. “You never saw that…Oh, and I’m Kali, what’s your name?” she says. Now that I get a good look at her, she is around 5’10”, lean, has near-black hair, reddish-brown eyes, and pale skin. “She is really pretty” i think.
“Jason… and agreed, I didn’t...” I smirk, and then walk over to the computer to turn the music off. “Did they tell you what you’re here for?” I ask.
“No, did they tell you? All they did was blind-fold me and ask me to sniff something, and I said ‘Strawberries’ and licked my lips, so they stuck me in here.” She replied.
“Oh…that’s weird. Is your birthday coming up soon?” I ask, wondering what that means. “Mine is in 2 days.”
“Yeah, exactly 1 week from now, I’m turning 16. How do you know that?” she asks, sounding bewildered.
“Well, don’t freak out or anything, but you are going to have something happen to you on your birthday, you are going to get some sort of powers. I am going to be able to control dreams, and possibly be a telepath. And apparently I have enhanced brainpower already, they just proved I am a super math nerd. I don’t know what powers you are going to have, though, that is extremely vague.” I say, pondering the test she had still.
“Really?” she says. “What is 1+1?” she asks.
“11.” I say.
“OMG, YOU ARE A GENIOUS.” She yells, and we both laugh. “So powers, huh? Wow, I always know I was different, with my pale skin. Everyone thinks I am an albino, even though I’m not, and both my parents are really tan.” She says.
“Weird… I wonder wh-” Then it clicks. She is a vampire!

Chapter 7
“Why.” I say, finishing my sentence, making it seem like I tripped up in my speech.
“Yeah, weird, right? Anyways, I’ve had a long day, I’m gonna go to sleep.” She replies, and then proceeds to jump into bed, still in her day clothes. I crawl into my bed and try to sleep, but just keep wondering what they did to her to make her like this…
The next day I woke to see her gone. “Kali? You there?” No response. I just decide she is gone, so I grab the breakfast that was placed on the table, there was room on the tray for 2 dishes but it was empty, and scarf it down, oddly hungry.
An hour later she came in, seeming a bit tired, but overall alive. “Hey there sleepyhead! When did you get up?” she said. “I’ve been up for hours!”
“Around an hour ago, where were you?” I reply, genuinely curious.
“Down doing these tests for the people, some really weird ones, too. Like, they asked me to estimate how heavy this one thing was, and after said around 5 pounds, they all started writing fast. Then they asked me to estimate how far away this sound was, and said like 10 feet, and they seemed just as shocked. They blindfolded me, though, so I don’t know the real measurements.” She replies, talking fast. She seemed like a little kid who had too many pixie sticks.
After I analyze the tests she had done, I conclude that the thing she had sniffed was blood, and that these things were a lot heavier and it was much farther than 10 feet. I decide to play dumb for a bit longer. “Huh, weird. Anyways have you seen this barking cat video? It’s really crazy, he’s like ‘arf arf arf!’ until he turns around and sees his owner, then he fades to a ‘meow’… it’s pretty funny…” I continue messing around all day, until we realize it’s really late, around 2:45 AM, then we go to bed. When I wake up, I hear “Blood… kittens… blood… kittens…” and I look over at Kali, who is still asleep and realize it’s her voice. As I get closer, I see her mouth isn’t moving, and it doesn’t sound like normal talking… then I remember… it’s my birthday!

Chapter 8
Wow… It seemed so weird to me. I could hear every thought within 50 feet, even the people through the steel walls of my prison. Then I remembered that he said minor telekinesis was possible, so I attempted to lift my computer’s mouse, and succeeded with ease… I could get used to this. I then attempted to penetrate Kali’s dream…
I was in a dark house, and Kali was in her underwear directly in front of me, but she seemed around 8 years old, sneaking down the hall. I decided to follow her, and it didn’t seem that she had noticed me. She eventually reached a door at the end of this hallway… I could hear screaming on the other side. She said, “Mom? You there? Daddy?” no response, but the screaming sounded like it had been suddenly muffled, and then stopped… she opened the door.
I saw a man dressed in black, wearing a ski mask and gloves, with a knife in a woman’s back that looked similar to Kali, but with green eyes. I saw a bleeding man’s body, this one had Kali’s eyes, but they seemed blank. The man turned and saw us, mumbled something obscene, grabbed a sack off the floor and ran.
“MOM! DAD! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...!” We faded out as she ran to her parents, and my vision swirled. I woke up on the floor, I guess I fell when i entered her dream, and Kali was up in a cold sweat. She noticed I was on the floor next to her.
“Uhh, hey, Jason… What’s up?” She was still trembling, though seemed mostly recovered.
I decided not to tell her what I saw. “Nothing… you were screaming, and when you jumped up, I fell… Were you having a nightmare or something?”
“Yeah, but it was nothing... how was your sleep?” she asks, recovered completely by now.
“Good…good… oh, it’s my birthday today, too. I hope they send some cake in for me with breakfast.” I chuckle, getting up, while Kali gets changed out of yesterday’s clothes, and I do the same.
Once we are done, someone comes in with breakfast and actually DOES have cake for me. “Happy birthday, Dreamer. Also, we need to test the extent of your abilities, if when you’re done you will come with me, please.”
I scarf down my breakfast with Kali, finally giving her a bite of my cake after constant badgering, and then leave to see what I can do, feeling extremely nervous.

Chapter 9
As I walked down the hallway, I caught so many jumbled thoughts, racing from all the “genius” scientists, and it gave me a headache. “Is there any way to turn this off?” I ask.
“Yes, just concentrate hard on it, and you can push it away so that you don’t hear it, and then just bring it back at will.” Replied the scientist. I immediately tried it, and it worked!
“Is there any way to just focus on one person’s thoughts, instead of everyone’s?” I ask in anticipation.
“Yes, but before I teach you that you will need to prove yourself responsible enough to use it.” The scientist replied as we arrived to a door. He opened it, and I followed him in, to find a strange area before me.
There was random small objects strewn across the floor and some weights in the corner., it was around 50’ by 100’ with an around 30’ ceiling. There was a glass window around 15 feet up on one end, and no doubt there were observers behind it. There was also a desk in the corner, a computer, and pencil and paper in the other corner.
“Okay, Dreamer, based on our surveillance we know that at least 3 of your powers are in fact working. We want you to pick up a wad of as many of these items as you an at once, and then throw them.” the scientist said.
I immediately tried to lift one, and it flew way higher than I thought, so I grabbed a second. I started straining after 30 items, and threw them all around 2o feet to my left. “Is that good?” I asked, feeling impressed with myself.
The scientist replied, “It is okay, great for your first try. Now come over here, we need to test your dream invasion capabilities.”

Chapter 10
I followed the scientist, who introduced himself as Dr. Arilla, but to call him Ari. Ari led me back out of the auditorium and into a room directly across the hall, where there was a room similar to mine, but this only had one bed, no other furniture.
He lied down on the bed, and then said, “Dreamer, I will need you to attempt to penetrate my dream, and control it. We need to have a base of how well you can if not met with resistance. Go.” He then put on a mask, and was asleep within a few seconds. I attempted to enter his mind, and was immediately in. My vision began to swirl…
I was in a large white room, or a plane really, as I could not see the walls. Everything was white. I attempted to look for Ari, and he appeared before me.
“Well done, Dreamer. Now create something, anything you want.” He said after his appearance.
I concentrated on making an apple to appear, and immediately one popped in my hand. “Ha! That’s awesome!” I say, and then begin conjuring a lot of other things. I create a pool in the ground next to me, a swimsuit and towel on a rack next to it, and a floating-bed thing. I then imagine the swimsuit on me, and then it is there. I then try to create a lot of people into that pool, and there they are! But I recognize a lot of these people…there is my second grade teacher, Mrs. Ellis! And my classmate from 3rd grade, Vishnu!
“Why do I recognize these people?” I ask Ari, who is looking amazed, and when I look into his mind, he is wondering why I can create so much so quickly.
“Oh, it’s because you cannot create new people when you want, unless as you imagine them you think of every aspect of their personality and appearance, and if you leave something out, then that part of them will be random or nonexistent. Try to create a new creature, but not a human yet, they are a bit too complicated to try yet,” he said.
I tried to create a cat, then. It would be a very flamboyant male cat, lovable and fluffy. He would also be a small cat, about 6 months old, and have orange fur with black stripes, with green eyes. He is to be named Iggy.
When the cat appeared, he was immediately all over me, rubbing on my legs and wanting me to pet him. I picked him up in my arms and stroked him. “Is this good? His name is Iggy,” I say, petting him, as he purrs like a motorboat. I hear him think, “Wow, that is actually really detailed thinking for a first timer.”
“Yes, but you should try it some more. Go on, create another cat, maybe try to make it related to this one,” he says, genuinely wanting me to try.
I immediately go to work, still stroking Iggy. He will be a 3-year-old version of Iggy, but be a bit less “Please pet me!” and more “I dare you to touch me,” plus be lazier. He will be named Tiger.
After I am done, the new cat appears in front of me, and Ari decides he wants to pet this one, but it gives him a death-stare and walks off, and create a cat bed and litter box around 10 feet from where we are, and Tiger goes inside the cat bed and falls asleep.
“What did you do to that cat?” He asks, feeling grateful to still have his hand.
“I made him not like to be pet. Want me to make another that wants you to pet him?” I ask, chuckling a bit.
“Yes please...” he says, feeling grateful but embarrassed, so I laugh a bit harder and create a small black cat that acts like Iggy, but is named Dax, and loves Ari especially. After I’m done, the cat immediately starts rubbing against Ari’s legs and he picks it up, stroking it. “Thanks…” he says, loving it at an abnormal level. “You’re done here. If you like your creations, you can store them in your memory, you have an abnormally large one for that purpose.”
I leave, still chuckling a bit from his love for that cat. I yell, “His name is Dax, by the way!” as I leave his dream.
When I get back, into the real world, I am on the floor with a headache, and Ari is awake next to me. “Alright, now that we have tested your creation skills and that you actually CAN enter dreams, we need to test your ability to penetrate minds when met with resistance. Go ahead, try to penetrate my thoughts.”
I concentrate on Ari’s mind, which I find does have a sort of imaginary wall in front of it. I push harder and harder on my temples as I concentrate on destroying his wall. I finally break it, and hear the thought, “-on’t think he can do thi- oh, hello, Dreamer. I guess you can do this. Well, I need you to leave my mind, please. And by the way, now you do know how to focus on one mind, instead of hearing everyone’s thoughts.” And then I felt a wall fly at me at 100 miles per hour, this one made of titanium instead of the clay from before.
I was winded for a second, not expecting it, and then got up off the floor and walked with Ari to my room again. I kept wondering if Kali would make the connection between me being beside her bed and my dream entering powers.

Chapter 11
When I entered our room, I found something I would never forget… Kali changing! “OHGODOHGODOHGODSORRYIWASAGHOHGOD!” I yell, not sure whether to stare or shield my eyes.
“HOLY CRAP GO AWAY YOU IM NAKED AND YOU WALK INHERE AND OH GOD GO AWAY AGH!” yells kali, and I shut the door.
Luckily she already had her pants on, and she immediately covered herself, but after that, for around an hour it was kind of awkward. Finally I said “Sorry I walked in on you… but at least you look good.”
“Wow… uh… yay, I-I guess…” In her mind, I could see mixed emotions.
“You’re welcome” I say, and to my amusement she is further confused.
“So, uhh… how was your life at home?” she asks, trying to change the subject. I decide not to mess with her any more.
“Good, I had an average family, or at least I thought I did, a girlfriend, and a few close friends. You?” I say, not thinking about the girlfriend comment.
“YOU have a girlfriend? She must’ve been desperate…” She says, and I can FEEL the jealousy in her.
“Yeah… she’s probably moved on by now, no one knows we’re here, remember?” I say, trying to make her feel better.
“Oh, yeah, I forgot that part… this feels like it’s been forever, us being here. Think we’ll ever get out?” She says, and she brightens up at what I said.
“I don’t know… Depends on your powers, and if they can help us escape. They’ve already trained against mine, as I found out, and probably have made defenses against yours too.” I say, and she immediately thinks, “What if we are in here forever?”
“Do you think anyone else is in here? Others they’ve done things too like us, I mean,” she asks, and she is genuinely curious and hopeful-sounding.
“I’d assume so… But I don’t know where they are, they could even be in rooms next to us… Wait, let me see something…” I say, and then go up to the wall, and try to see if anyone is past it.
I hear, “Will we ever get out?”

Chapter 12
“Hello, this is Jason. Do not panic.” I say into the other’s mind, and of course I feel panic coming from him. “Please, calm yourself, there is nothing to be afraid of. I am a friend, not one of those scientists.” I continue talking, and he is soothed somewhat.
“Who… Who are you? And how are you in my head?” He asks, and I notice a British accent, specifically Liverpudlian.
“There’s someone there!” I say to Kali, and she comes over, and sits next to me.
“What is he saying?” she asks, anxious.
“He is wondering how I am talking to him,” I say to Kali, and to the Brit I say, “I am a mind reader, kind of. I can hear your thoughts and emotions. Is there anyone there with you?”
“Yes, there is a girl named Sasha here, my name is Brighton. Is there anyone with you?” he replies.
“Yes, a girl named Kali. How long have you been in there?” I ask Brighton, and look around for another consciousness, and feel one next to him. I go back to Brighton.
“3 days, Sasha has been here for 5, they’ve done some weird tests on me and Sasha in the past few days, both our birthdays are soon, and we agreed there is some sort of connection, is there?” he asks, and I feel anxiety in him.
“Yes, on your 16th birthday you will gain some sort of powers, for example my Psychic abilities. I believe Kali is a vampire, but I am not sure, it is only her 3rd day here, and her tests do seem to point in that direction.” I say, but suddenly feel like I’ve revealed too much, and add, “But I haven’t told her that she is one yet, as I am not completely sure.”
“Bad idea mate, but it seems you do well on your own. But I can’t tell what it is from my tests, they are all too vague.” He replies, and I suddenly realize my side-thoughts of Kali could’ve drifted over to him.
“Alright, I’m going to talk to Sasha now, explain to her what is going on.” I say, but as I switch over to her I hear, “I’ve been telling her myse-” and he is cut off.
“Hello, this is Jason; I have been talking to your friend. How have they tested you?” I ask, decisively getting straight to the point.
“Uhh, hi, I am Sasha, and they just asked me to lift this one thing and then asked me how much it weighs, then they asked me to cover one eye and read this one eye chart thing, and yeah. It’s all so weird, being here.” She replies, honestly wondering what is going on.
“Alright, I need to talk to the other person in my room, explain to her what is going on,” I say to Sasha, and then to Kali, “there are two people there, a boy named Brighton and a girl named Sasha. One has been here 5 days, one 3, and they both don’t know what is going on, so I explained about the ‘on your birthday powers’ thing.”
“Mkay, at least we aren’t alo- WAIT, DID YOU SAY SASHA?! What’s her last name?!” Kali yells, and I immediately go into Sasha’s mind.
“Hey, Sasha, what is your last name?” I ask her, still a little startled from Kali’s yelling.
“Stryker, why?” She asks, and she is suspicious of my questioning.
“Her last name is Stryker, but how do you kno-” I am cut off by Kali.
“OH MY GOD, TELL HER THAT HER SISTER SAYS HI!”

Chapter 13
“WHAT!?!” I say, amazed. “Wait, your last name is Stryker?” I ask, and chuckle a bit, then get back on topic. “Alright, I guess…” I say, still a little weirded out.
“Hey, Sasha? Uhh, yeah, your sister Kali says hi.” I say, and I immediately feel excitement and disbelief in her.
“Wait, my SISTER is over there? Can I talk to her?” she asks, her mind racing.
I decide to try and connect them, and penetrate both of their minds at once, and try to create a bridge between them. “Alright, your minds are connected, think away!” I say to both of them, and that they do.
I have to serve as support for the bridge between their minds, and must be concentrating on maintaining that bridge to keep it there. Every once in a while I catch a snippet of their conversation, like “Potatoes” or “Waffle”, and even “Cannibalistic turtle.”
After this long-winded conversation was over, I cut off the bridge and said to everyone’s mind, “So… Wanna get out of this prison?”

Chapter 14
“H**L TO THE YES I WANT TO GET OUT!” Brighton says, while we have stunned sentences from the girls.
“Hold on,” I say to everyone, suddenly remembering the possibility. “I’m going to try and see if there’s someone on the other side of our room.” I walk over to the other wall, with my mind probing, and I feel something not quite human... I’d compare his mindset to Sméagol, really. I could feel two forces acting in his mind, and both were a bit garbled, but if I focused on one I could hear it talking about suicide, and the other was dissuading the other from it. It was extremely interesting, and it eventually decided to live.
“We gave Gollum living in the other room, so nothing we could help,” I tell the group. “So, how are we going about this?” We immediately start planning.
Our plotting of the escape plan goes on until late at night, and we are to start in the morning, so we get some sleep, we have a long day ahead of us.

Chapter 15
In the morning, we begin. We woke up in time to make sure we all knew the plan, and then waited. I sensed the guard coming, and cued Kali to start moaning.
“Oooohhhhh… Ugh… I don’t feel so good…” she says, just as our breakfast goes through the door flap.
“What’s wrong? Do you feel sick?” he asks, and opens the door.
He immediately regrets it.
I am standing behind the door, and immediately destroy his unguarded mind with horrifying thoughts for about 10 minutes. “You are nothing… worthless… a murderer… a kidnapper… a mad, mad man… go home… leave... forget about this place… give me your keys… let us go…” these were just some of the things I said. I realized I went too far and stopped to watch him.
He was sweating, looking quite frightened. His thoughts were too jumbled to decipher. After about a minute, he reached a trembling hand into his pocket, and pulled out his keys, and dropped them onto the floor, then walked off slowly.
“Good to go.” I say to the group, and then check the hall. No one. I go to the door next to ours and unlock it, to find them waiting at the door. Brighton looks around 5’ 11’’, a slightly buff build, and had blonde medium length hair. Sasha had pale skin, like Kali, but otherwise was completely different. She had long, curly, reddish-brown hair, around 5’ 9’’, had deep green eyes, and she was extremely thin.
“We need to get moving!” Sasha says, and I point in the direction of the exit (I had probed it from the scientist’s head). While we are running, we eventually run into a cluster of scientists, and they set off an alarm. “Just ½ of a mile to go!” I say, just as we run into a roadblock of guards. There are about 6 of them.
“Sasha! Kali! Attack them!” I yell, since they are the only two with the power of strength, while I destroy one’s mind, and telekinetically throw another.
“What do I do?” Asks Brighton, though immediately gets a response from the guard not being broken down to pieces by Sasha and Kali, and is attacked. I decide Brighton can get this one, and watch Kali and Sasha’s fight. One of the guards was already incapacitated by the time I had turned back, one flying head-first into the wall as I turned around, and one whose neck had just been snapped by Sasha.

Chapter 16
We continued to run down that hallway, having similar encounters to the former, but never reaching the end of the hall. The rest of the group even began to consider there was no end, when we ran into the largest group of guards so far, with over 200 strong. We began to turn around and run the other way, but we ran into another group of guards a similar size to the previous.
“Guys, I think this is the end… It’s been a good run.” Says Brighton as we begin our “remember reach” last stand in the hallway, when the ceiling breaks open, and a lone woman floats down and blasts all the guards away from us.
“Come, my children, with me, I can save you. My name is Achillea.” She says, and though I’m not sure if I can trust her, the others believe it is the only way, so we nod our heads slightly, and she telekinetically picks us up. “Powers?” she asks.
“I’m a telepath, and the rest of us haven’t had their 16th birthdays yet, though I suspect a few of their powers,” I tell her out loud, then proceed telepathically. “Kali, the pale skinned girl, is most likely a vampire, I don’t know about Brighton, he’s the other guy, and Sasha, the tan skinned girl, has super strength and vision. I’d assume you are a telepath, as you’re holding us telekinetically.”
“Yes, your hypothesis is correct… I used to be in that horrid place, but I escaped, though I was a bit more strategic than running down a hallway. But I always rescue anyone from that place that want out, and I always monitor the compound for the word escape... I have a camp of around 40 people with special powers like ours, including some who joined our cause, to have fun, and create as much as chaos as possible. I was one of the first successes. All those before me died, either because of their powers or because they agreed to help those daemons at the compound with their work, and then outlived their usefulness. But we always need new recruits, if you’re interested. If not, I could put you down at the nearest city.”
“One moment,” I tell her, and consult the others, and can sense the other telepath listening in, but tell her the answer anyways. “Yes, we would like to see what your camp is about, and since we’re probably reported missing, maybe even dead, by now, and we could never integrate back into society now, we don’t really have anywhere else to go.”
After a bit of fast flying (I’ve got to learn how to do this) we reach the camp, which seems to be an old carnival of some sort.

Chapter 17
“Welcome to the Chaos Carnival!” Says a man dressed as a clown, wielding a crowbar. “License and registration please?”
“Uhh... what?” I ask.
“HAHAHA! Just kidding, I couldn’t care less about those silly things; the only license you need here is your license to party!” he replies, and then leads us towards the house of mirrors, looking about as dilapidated as the rest of the carnival. “So, for serious this time, what’s your names?” he asks.
“Dreamer is me. This is Kali, Brighton, and Sasha... What’s yours?”
“Clown, Clown the Jester, but most just call me Clownie. Nice to meet ya, Dreamer, What a great name! Sounds a bit crazy to me, but everything seems crazy to me… even me! So, you came from those freakazoids in the white coats?”
“Yeah, But I’m the only one who’s birthday has passed so far, I can enter people’s dreams, read minds, and use minor telekinesis. I find it hard to read your mind though, as everything is so jumbled… I guess that’s the chaos in the chaos carnival!” I honestly couldn’t read his mind.
“I like you, you’re gonna go far, kid! Anywho, I’m getting a bit hungry, let’s eat!” he said, and then we entered the maze of mirrors, which after the second turn turned into a mess hall, and it seemed as if they hollowed out the entire building to be their eatery…
“Are all of the other buildings like this?” I ask, genuinely curious.
“Yes indeedy, the hall of freaks is our bedroom, this is our kitchen, the fun house is our training room, etcetera… it’s really quite clever, and it was all Ol’ Achy over here’s idea!” He says proudly, and Achillea blushes.
So we eat, converse, and then begin training after deciding to stay. I train with Achillea, who also turns out to be a vampire, shape-shifter, and minor telepath, though her telekinetic abilities are outstanding, and Kali joins in after she is realized as a vampire a few days later, as I suspected, and nearly kills Brighton before gaining control.
Sasha and Brighton train with each other, after both are realized. Sasha does have the same powers as I suspected, and Brighton is like the Hulk and Bruce Banner fused perfectly, and can be either at will, though his hulk is 20’ tall and normal skin-colored. It is quite a sight, really.
We train for months, and I excel greatly with Kali (who is now my girlfriend, after much flirting and beating around the bush, we finally made it official), as do Sasha and Brighton. I am even promoted to the top level (the only other level) as a ring master, and now have to leave occasionally for recruiting and such.

Thanks, everyone, for reading (if you actually did read it). I bid you all adieu, and sweet dreams.

< Message edited by A Dreamer -- 12/21/2011 11:31:44 >

You may say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
-John Lennon
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
12/21/2011 19:53:13   
EverKnight

Enter... the EverKnight.

The Origin Story...

While on a quest to destroy the forces of evil in the early Dark Ages, a lone knight took shelter inside Stonehenge during a storm.
A bolt of lightning somehow activated a portal within the circle of stones, transporting the lone knight far into the future.

Now, lost in a strange new world with only his cool glowy blue sword and his trusty cyborg aviary companion 'FalconSlap!' to aid him - EverKnight continues upon his noble quest!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a link to my fansite for Hero Smash - stay tuned for future comix, walkthroughs and More!
http://everknight.webstarts.com/
AQW  Post #: 29
12/25/2011 17:05:36   
montyXmonty

Live Wire, Issue 0: The Origin of Amperage
Zander was a born into a middle class family of normal people. He had a normal life, and he did normal things, but he always had a feeling that there was something extraordinary waiting for him to discover it. During the later years of middle school, Zander’s abilities manifested. He has the ability to generate extreme amounts of bioelectricity! He freaked out when he accidentally caused a power outage across the entire town. It lasted only a few hours, but it was enough to pique the interest of several people.

Zander’s family was contacted by an organization known as New Day soon after the incident. They demanded that Zander be turned over to them, or they would be killed. Zander knew nothing about this, because his parents hid this from him. One night a group of assassins were sent to kill Zander’s family. Luckily for the Hale’s the organization was being tracked down by an elite group of heroes known as Apeiron, and among their ranks was the psychic-weapon wielding, Weaponry. He had personal business to take care of that concerned the organization. Weaponry thwarted the organization’s attempt to assassinate the Hale’s.

Before leaving, Weaponry offered to train Zander on how to use his abilities by taking him under his wing as his sidekick. Zander initially turned down the offer; he didn’t want to leave his family behind, but after being convinced by his family, he changed his mind. Zander spent the majority of his teenage years as a sidekick to Weaponry, as well as a member on a small team of teen heroes. He decided to take on the name of Amperage. Now that he is twenty, he has decided to venture out on his own. Amperage has decided to try to make a name for himself in Pleasanton…
Post #: 30
2/5/2012 22:27:44   
imlittlebug13

nik987654321:

best friend: bubby
mentor: hoticca (it used to be davichi)
power: making bad things hapen.
Story:

one day i was at my house looking for my book and then my brother came in the room "tim, where is my book?" i asked him "uh, well, i, um...." " tim what did you do?!?!" "im sorry i was just looking at it and then uh...." he staggerd "THE DOG ATE IT I DID NOTHING!!!" he sudenley blurted out "what?!?!" i asked not realy beliving him. "i'm sorry nik i..i.well i kinda lost it." i couldn't belive it! he stole my book! "tim i-i cant belive you stole my book!!!" "im sorry" tim said he sounded sorry but i didn't care. "tim i'm going to kill you!" "im so so sorry." he said starting to cry "i didn't mean to-" "I DON'T CARE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" "please don't kill me nik i'm realy realy sorry" "ugh" i said as i walked out of the room i was mad but not that mad "mom"i asked "yes" "can you get me a new comic book?" "um well i subose what hapenned to your other one?" she said.
more coming soon
bubby:

best frend: nik987654321
mentor: demolisios
power:strenth
story:

(more coming)

imlittlebug(bugy):

best frend:?
mentor: demolisios
power: making bugs come from the sky

story:
(coming soon)

tim987654321(tim)

best frend:nik987654321
mentor:?
power: making things pink and weak

story:
(coming soon)

patricia13:

best frend:?
mentor: hoticca
power: short cuts

story:
coming soon

srry abote the coming soons

< Message edited by imlittlebug13 -- 2/9/2012 21:27:27 >

smile jesus loves you! :)
AQW  Post #: 31
2/11/2012 18:21:30   
Fallen Crest

Name: Prime
Powers:
-Power to Analyze and Process everything and anything he comes upon
-Power to control gravity
-Has a variety of cosmic abilities
-The ability to copy powers, which means a variety of different powers he has stumbled upon, replacing most of the time with more powerful ones
-Super Robo-Human defense ability to turn his body into solid titanium

In the Beginning...

In a time before Liberty City, and on another Planet, a team of Super-Scientists set out to create an unstoppable Robo-Human Hybrid. One that would have the power of technology, and the power of a superhero all in one. How could they make it possible? They couldn't. Well, without 'borrowing' a suitable power source, that is. A power source that will keep him running forever... They found it. With the help of an unknown item, they harnessed the power of a sun into a power source the size of a normal persons fist. They didn't know the amount of power they possesed in their fingertips. The scientists took the most powerful technology, the most powerful, indestructable titanium, and a super-human DNA clone, created to consist of all the greatest powers in one, and created what they would later call: Prime. They also put a component in him that made him analyze and process everything and anything he comes upon. This component is the most dangerous thing that Prime has. Unfortunately for all the scientists, this was their last experiment. When the power source was added to Prime, he spontaneously woke up confused and unable to control the seemingly infinite amount of power that consisted inside him, which he then created a Supernova, destroying, and turning the entire planet into ash. After containing himself, Prime flew away, and for the next thousands of years, he would explore his powers and fully understand how to operate, but at a cost. Prime didn't know how, when, or why he was created. Prime did know that he was unstoppable, and he enjoyed the power he possesed, so he went on a search. He searched the Universe and came to a planet that consisted of Super-Heros like himself. This was dangerous for Prime's power, because with his ability to analyze and process everything he comes upon, he could possibly develop omnipotence from all the different Super-People with their different powers around him. Being part Super-Hero himself, he could easily copy any power any superhero has. But that wasn't his intentions, his intentions would be finding an answer to his creation; the search for omnipotence was just an added bonus for him. Therefore, Prime settled down in Liberty City, for the rest of this story is to come as HeroSmash develops...

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 2/11/2012 18:22:47 >

AQW  Post #: 32
5/6/2012 3:02:30   
vulkan

Journal of the DC project.
Author: Professor R Aldrax.

Day 1, 02:32- we have finally begun. Using funding from many... wealthy residents of Skulldeep we have finally begun to experiment with the mysterious red orb found deep underground. Radiation concentrated through the orb seems to absorb and store anything it touches. We intend to use it to absorb the power from heroes and transfer them into a single body, hopefully making a soldier that has the power of many heroes and that we can control. It is a highly dangerous process, therefore we have a small army of guards and a laboratory buried deep underground to keep any... inquisitive members of the public from finding about this. Not to mention any heroes. Speaking of heroes, we will need to catch one soon.

Day 15 12:43 - it was easier than I thought. We were able to stage a fake robbery of a small bank in the north east district of super city. A hero attempted to stop us and we were able to tranquilise him and bring him to the lab. I don't know his name, and we probably never will, as we absorbed him before the end of the day. The orbs effects on living flesh are terrifying. We are dealing with powerful forces here, very powerful. If we could harness the whole orb...there is no telling what we could do!

Day 31, 04:21- we have finally managed to grow a body to full size and eject it with a cocktail of the fluids that the orb produces. We were able to bring it to life. It has been designated DC-1. However, its weak and feeble human body was unable to handle the sheer power running through its veins, and it was torn apart within minutes. However, we can and we will try again!

Day 65, 22:43- we have built four more experiments, all becoming failures. DC-2 and 3 met the same grisly end as DC-1. DC-4 was not killed by the power running through his veins but was put into a coma, which made us have to have him destroyed. DC-5 was conscious at birth but froze to death as soon as we tried to test his ice powers. We are doing well though.

Day 135, 15:11- we are now up to DC-12. Once again, we have failed many times. DC-12 was able to use his powers, but after many trial periods, his bloodlust appeared to show. After three days, he broke out and killed eight guards. We were able to contain him in a cell but after reinforcements arrived, his bloodlust had tipped so far over the edge that he literally tore himself to pieces. Our investors are getting impatient, and I'm sure that soon we will be....replaced, if we do not get results.

Day 147, 11:52 - DC-13. We managed to dull down the anger hormones of DC-12's brain and rebuilt him. We have kept him in confinement; we are attempting mind control techniques to bring him to "our way of thinking". Of course, if that fails, there is always the good old mind control serum.

Day 154, 01:10- DC-13 is dead. He appeared to pickpocket the guard who brought him food for his pistol. He then shot himself through the heart. We believe that this may have happened due to his realisation that we built him as a weapon, little more than a toy for power mad villains. We are still investigating how this may have happened. We made him to be intelligent, so we should have expected it. I am starting to wonder about the orb, since DC-12, it has been pulsing with an unidentified energy that we are unable to analyze or control. I have it under heavy guard. Nothing could get in there.

Day 193, 09:32- we have created another experiment. We are trying a new tactic with this one. Nothing. We are going to keep him imprisoned but we are not using any mind control of any sort. We will monitor his process as well. Fingers crossed that this one works, because if it doesn't, our financiers will have my head. The orb has stopped excreting energy, it is now glowing. I don't know what is going on, and neither do my colleagues. It...is like it is preparing for something.

Day 203, 13:22- DC-14 is showing both enormous mental and physical improvements in a short amount of time, he seems to have the viciousness of DC-12 and the intelligence of DC-13. Without the flaws that led to both of their deaths. It appears to be proficient with almost any power from ice to fire to mental. He is also capable with blades and firearms. I think it is time to tell our financiers...

Day 226, 21:01- we have done studies on DC-14's DNA structure. It appears to be made of exactly the same material that we took from samples of the orb. It has led us to believe that it and the orb are one and the same organism. We don't know how this has come across, however, our theory is that, when we passed the super powers that are DC-14's lifeblood through the orb, the orb planted a sort of assimilation gene into the mix. We are unsure if this is a good thing or not, but it cannot do any harm to run a few more tests.

Day 234, 04:32- DC-14 is getting restless. As we study his genetic codes he begins to show anger and resentment towards the scientists. It is possible that he can sense us coming close to unlocking his genetic secrets and wishes to stop us. I have decided to double the soldiers guarding the orb, just to be safer.

Day 254, 13:54- DC-14 has escaped! He managed to escape in the night, leaving the corpses of six guards behind him. We have men all over super city, and we have tipped off the heroes of Herospire that he is a villain who must be captured. We will find him. Soon. We are still experimenting with his DNA. We are so, so close now. I can almost feel our success coming closer.

Day 255, 23:43- this is it. I won't have time for another entry in the base logs so I will have to make do with this one. DC-14 is outside, hacking the doors to the main control room. The few guards we have left are aiming their guns at the door, but they will not do any good and they know that. It all started an hour ago. DC-14 broke into the base with a pistol. He has killed almost every guard and scientist in this place, even locking the base down to prevent escape. I believe that he is trying to leave no witnesses to his creation. The orb has been locked down as well, so he shouldn't get to that easily. I wish I could say the same for us though. I have called backup from all over super city, but the time they get here we will be dead. I will activate the base's self destruct soon, and it should kill me and DC-14. Along with all the notes that would allow another one to be made.
...he has got in. I can hear the death cries of the guards right now. All 14 of the DC experiments will now have their revenge to the people who tried to use them as weapons. The explosives are primed, this is the end.
This is Professor R Aldrax signing off.

These were the last salvageable entries from the computer logs of the DC research facility after it was destroyed when the bases self destruct was activated. Both Experiment DC-14 and the orb are currently missing and unaccounted for.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/6/2013 14:04:51   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Rockjaw was born, and for the most part raised, in the 'slums' of Super City. In a small, dirty apartment, behind the Chudling alley, Rockjaw, and his older brother lived in hiding. The landlord had been killed by the Chudlings before Rockjaw could remember, so they pretty much kept it as a base. To get food, and clean water, Rockjaw and his brother would have to venture out into Super city, as expected. But, due to their less....fortunate location, they were often harassed by starving, insane homeless people, criminals in possession of illegal substances, or even Chudlings. Angry, brainless sewer creatures, who's origin was unknown. One day, when Rockjaw was 15, he and his brother were headed were headed to the Market Street, himself armed with an old kitchen knife, his brother with a straight razor. All of the sudden, three Chudlings burst into the alley, and mauled Rockjaw's brother. In the frenzy, Rockjaw stabbed two of them, breaking his knife. But the third ended up tearing his hand off, and ended up with Rockjaw beating him to death.

Afterwards, his arm miraculously healed into a stump, without any life threatening infections. In place of it, he ended up attaching a solid iron hook to it, which he stole on Talk Like a Pirate Day, from an old Sailor selling original Pirate wear. He ended up living in the sewers, hunting Chudlings, his goal to exterminate them. He was killed by the Mother Chudling, otherwise known as "Momma Chuds", and his body was recovered by scientists from Skulldeep, who gave him a cyber-bionic arm, and multiple life supporting systems. They had intended to use him as a tool, a weapon, to have him help take down the Herospire. When he was awoken, however, he saw what they had done to him, and went into a mad rage, then killed the scientists. After injecting himself with multiple anti-poisons, supplements, and physical enhancing drugs, he ended up passing out in the laboratory.

Afterwards, his mind and system had settled down, and he realized what he had done. After seeing what he had put in his system, he feared all the chemicals inside his body could kill him, so he used the other materials in the lab to settle his system as much as he could. He now was stronger, faster, and had an insanely stronger immune system than the average human. The side effect of these abilities, however, was that he suffered to involuntary spasms, and seizures, at random times.

He ended up exterminating all of the Chudlings, and burned 'Momma Chuds' alive. He was last seen electrocuting 'Mister Purple' to death, and stealing an unknown artifact from him. His current whereabouts are unknown.
DF  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> RE: =HS= In the Beginning...
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition