Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 2:26:22   
MarioMarioAQW

Herosmash is already good enough,for the beta stage at least...what people don't understand,IT'S BETA,not the official game,don't go on saying "aqw is better...." it's out of the beta stage,HS is young aqw is

I expect more great releases like the Park War aftermath,or the Death first trial(which reminds me,less random respawn)

< Message edited by MarioMarioAQW -- 6/29/2011 2:28:57 >

(HS)The Marty Brothers,and plumbings there game!Were dieing of space HMPH!
http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQW (Veteran lvl 10 of HS-evil)

http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQWtwo (good-ish)
AQW  Post #: 126
6/29/2011 6:59:18   
inferno3

i expect there to be exclusive powers for good and evil in rep shops the higher the rank for the power the stronger it is with rank 10 being the ultimate good or evil power i also expect to have our own lairs and a secret path to them as mentioned in the about page and i expect that villains will have minions and heros will have sidekicks
Post #: 127
6/29/2011 8:17:52   
Joky

Or atleast a shop or quest for daimyo's bday! XD
Post #: 128
6/30/2011 0:54:31   
inferno3

i expect herosmash to have a good plot unlike aqw which got corrupted with boring purple chaos the villians of herosmash should be us villians of skulldeep not an npc from a different faction
Post #: 129
7/1/2011 12:59:41   
silver knight

Personally I want them to include housing. I mean you can already /house and it'll tell you the house can't be found so they could do that as a release. just code, and do the art for the houses, and we'd have nice hangouts.
DF AQW  Post #: 130
7/1/2011 23:22:13   
MarioMarioAQW

(Im sorry if this is the wrong thread) but I got a idea that instead of the equipted powers being in inventory,it would be put into the power slots and it wouldn't count as inventory space(however,unused powers would count as inventory space)
AQW  Post #: 131
7/2/2011 1:09:47   
Devastate

Expectations :

* Tons of PIRATE items. (The craze)
* Less glitches

- The game's pretty young. I love how it grows.
Post #: 132
7/2/2011 1:14:54   
UnityDestroyer

In the sooner future i'm expecting lairs or companions it will inspire me to adjust my farming experience's
Post #: 133
7/4/2011 0:46:46   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out, but I'd like to see that powers' damage (total/damage range) can be shown in the item description/details so that we know whenever we're about to purchase it.
DF AQW  Post #: 134
7/4/2011 1:14:49   
Postmaster General

@Peachii: That would be helpful, but I'm still hoping for the new power interface that was in this thread earlier. I believe it was Ashari who suggested making the powers level-able. In which case, having the power-range included would be more difficult.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
7/4/2011 13:43:32   
Olecheon

I would like to see more great SC items and some end-game stuff, for all the farmers out there like myself. And what HeroSmash really needs is some kind of resting button. I mean, for those who are non member and can't buy the Energy restoring powers, should get bored of waiting for the HP and Energy to restore. Also instead of houses like AQWorlds, should HeroSmash get Headquarters.

-Olecheon-

Post #: 136
7/4/2011 18:12:29   
Qin

@Olecheon: Just so you know the sc, member and fp items are considerably balanced. Of course, there would be more as soon as the next release begins. HeroSmash will never have a resting button because its automated when non-combat and it resembles aqw too much. Non-members have an energy restoration skill like focus and uncanny focus (lvl 1). Do not underestimate the uncanny focus lvl 1 as it is the greatest skill one could ever had. For health, you have molecular reconstruction and minor regeneration...

~Qin
Post #: 137
7/6/2011 15:19:24   
Phoenix Myth

A larger friends list.
AQW  Post #: 138
7/6/2011 15:40:56   
Joky

More items which r sweet ( Kookie, lolipops) And Pvp!!!!!
Post #: 139
7/6/2011 15:43:17   
Clown the Jester

I expect there to be more items to acomidate the insane starraving mad looney tune bonkers crazy characters.
AQW Epic  Post #: 140
7/6/2011 22:05:01   
AllThatsFallen

I think a cool system would be like a mentor/side kick system (as said earlier) so that elite players can have a new friend and newbies can have a new friend and will know more about the game :D
AQW  Post #: 141
7/7/2011 15:48:12   
Joky

Off topic>Well..... Its better to remove the glitch to kick players out... ie (/duel master shadow) People have been mad because of it...,(I said this cz i didnt find where to post this)
On topic> Alien prob actually uses the radiation power is it ryt?

< Message edited by 7assony darkiller -- 7/7/2011 16:15:28 >
Post #: 142
7/7/2011 17:58:33   
mr meerka

no quibble.
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
7/9/2011 12:33:22   
Postmaster General

I'm thinking there should be a Moderator Character Page badge. It'd help clear up any confusion as to who is a real moderator. My attempt?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
7/9/2011 13:57:24   
The Mohawk

I'm expecting from herosmash lots of cool quests,items and lots of funny moments
AND I'm expecting that My character will spread much terror for his and mine happiness

< Message edited by The Mohawk -- 7/9/2011 14:31:27 >
Post #: 145
7/9/2011 22:04:16   
Qin

There should be an identification about the skills whether they are classified to what element.

Example:
Radiation Beam - Radiation

That is for us to identify how we should boost up our powers and use it rightly. There are also instances that the skill name isn't somehow related to the element it refers. This expectation would make our work and power testing easier...
Post #: 146
7/9/2011 22:05:56   
UnityDestroyer

Yeah like Mix & matching Elements right?
Post #: 147
7/9/2011 23:12:17   
Devastate

HeroSmashTab :>
Post #: 148
7/10/2011 10:57:24   
Casper_*

At the rate Rare Item Shops are coming out I expect a lot more Bank Space
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
7/13/2011 7:15:56   
Joky

It would be nice if players could also choose their character page background because from the scene which is there it looks like everyone is hero but alot of other characters are villians .. So if this was possible it would be nice to make players choose their character back ground... (Stole it from aqw) XP
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition