Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2011 10:56:36   
The Mohawk

@7assony darkiller
That is Good idea

It would be nice that there would be lot of thinks to custom your character with
So you could add some more personality to your character

< Message edited by The Mohawk -- 7/13/2011 10:57:34 >
Post #: 151
7/13/2011 13:28:15   
Sparkedy

A 1000 Question quiz that would determine every aspect of your characters personality and more electric powers,also a customizable sidekick system where your sidekick levels up and it can also be a customizable pet system and putting death on the side of EVIL and putting me also on the side of EVIL but not just any EVIL the kind of EVIL you get when you kick artix's undead slaying dog *Evil Laugh*
Post #: 152
7/13/2011 13:34:23   
Arachnid

quote:

A 1000 Question quiz that would determine every aspect of your characters personality and more electric powers,also a customizable sidekick system where your sidekick levels up and it can also be a customizable pet system and putting death on the side of EVIL and putting me also on the side of EVIL but not just any EVIL the kind of EVIL you get when you kick artix's undead slaying dog *Evil Laugh*

...What?

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 153
7/13/2011 13:51:31   
The Mohawk

I was thinking of like "compo" attacks
Like if someone would use like ice attack and the enemy would freeze
and If someone would use like heavy melee attack
Then the enemy could like shatter and take extra critical damage.
Or like if there would be water attack and after that someone uses electric attack
The enemy would take extra critical damage.
Because that kind of things would be useful if there would be like really hard boss enemy
and It would add like more teamwork to the game.
Because often superheroes or villains work in groups
Post #: 154
7/13/2011 14:43:22   
master mix

@arachnid

ditto
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
7/15/2011 15:53:34   
Joky

It would be prefered if there was a badge for people who have unlocked the 100 bag space c:

Edit > It would be nice too due to the amount of people who want to increase the friend list to INCREASE it when you buy bag/bank space
Example > I bought 1 bag space : 1 space increased in the friend list hence becomes 31

< Message edited by 7assony darkiller -- 7/16/2011 7:46:20 >
Post #: 156
7/26/2011 9:26:31   
Serpeants

Well I expect they create houses for the players. Like Mansion, Condominium etc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
7/26/2011 9:27:57   
UnityDestroyer

@Serpeants,
Well, The HS Team announced that they will release lairs after beta.
Post #: 158
7/26/2011 9:33:24   
megakyle777

As long as they have a lair that looks like something The Dealer would live in (IE lots of comfort) and it's not Member or AC's, I'm happy.

You know what WOULD be nice that I would LOVE for them to implement? If you only need to be a member to buys things, and then you can use it whenever. That's somethbing I would love and expect.
DF  Post #: 159
7/26/2011 9:39:42   
UnityDestroyer

Lair to remember Zen-faux's kindness, and awesomeness!
Post #: 160
7/27/2011 23:46:18   
chowderisawesome

I want the power of darkness [for every villain],lairs,a lab in the lair [for villains] so we can make weapons mechs and stuff,a prison in hero lairs,secret identities,player vs player combat,and new players will be sidekicks till they are lvl 5 [each hero and villain only gets one sidekick]
Post #: 161
7/28/2011 0:29:35   
UnityDestroyer

Please do not double post use the button if you wanna add something on your post.

quote:

also no more restrictions for free player you already have enough.

AE can't continue 'till someone buys any of their product.

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 7/28/2011 0:32:09 >
Post #: 162
7/28/2011 0:35:01   
chowderisawesome

sorry
Post #: 163
8/8/2011 6:37:34   
Serpeants

@UnityDestroyer: You are right. But Herosmash is a very new MMO, they need time to produce 1 game as long as those Players supporting them.

By the way, I didn't expect that HeroSmash Beta will be this long for the testing. O.o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
8/8/2011 14:24:29   
silver knight

list of things i think they should add.

1. Lairs - being build off of the AQW engine, they already have the housing code in place, all they need to do is make some i think.
2. "vehicles" a sort of armor that adds cars, robots, airplanes to the character. Just for cosmetics. I mean most evil villains have some sort of robot contraption they use, and some heroes have vehicles to get them places quickly like the batcar. even if they are just cosmetic it would add some depth to the game, like lairs.
3. a system where you can set 2 costumes and press a button to switch between them. like one is a "civillian form" and the other one is the hero/villain form, so basically a secret identity system
DF AQW  Post #: 165
8/8/2011 14:41:51   
Benyice

@silver knight I prefer the 1st and the 3rd idea.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 166
8/8/2011 14:44:18   
Shadowlord9k

Vehicles should if implemented increase movement speed.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
8/8/2011 15:01:59   
DarkLore

^Like in EpicDuel? Yeah that sounds right to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 168
8/8/2011 15:04:26   
Shadowlord9k

Petey: They would have a bit more use to the scrolling maps in HS though.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 169
8/9/2011 9:37:34   
piyo911

mabey be able to enhance our stuff and have stats because i want my wepons to be stronger so i can slay things
Post #: 170
8/9/2011 9:39:36   
UnityDestroyer

quote:

so i can slay things

Y'a serious? You can slay things? or you can't?

>UD
Post #: 171
8/9/2011 10:25:28   
Benyice

quote:

mabey be able to enhance our stuff and have stats because i want my wepons to be stronger so i can slay things

My idea for Enhancements:
-Tank (a bulky, but simple-minded Hero/Villain, + Strength; + Endurance; - Intellect)
-Speed-feet (a very fast Hero/Villain, like Flash, + Attack speed; +Luck; - Strength)
Etc...
or (if my ideas bad) take a look at this
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 172
8/9/2011 11:02:32   
Joky

Hallowweeennn is coming!!!!! YAAAYYY Please do an event for it :P

Stupidity is the best policy :D
Post #: 173
8/9/2011 11:08:26   
DarkLore

I personally can't wait for secret identities! I call Jericho Darko for my villain! I also can't wait for lairs! I just hope they don't become nearly all member/coins like AQWorlds. *Shudders* I would think assume that backgrounds on our characters could be implimented. I know that couldn't happen, but there's always a first time for everything right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 174
8/9/2011 13:49:57   
Ancientz

Kevin LoringStar= My secret idenity. But I think that feature should bee introduced soon. Seems better that way.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Expectations
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition