Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS)Tales Of Kevin LoringStar-Chaotic Evil Soldier

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)Tales Of Kevin LoringStar-Chaotic Evil Soldier
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/9/2011 19:37:18   
Ancientz

This is a new HeroSmash story I made about a man made by scientist. Who goes a long way to find out the truth of his past. Commentary.

Tale One: The wraith of HeroCore and Villain Core

Chapter One: Escape
You were made to fight, Kevin. Do not defy that.

I had always been a lab expirement, and now I had finally become strong enough to destroy the glass in the test tube.
The commander stared at me long and hard. His gun pointed at me, it was a original pistol and I knew that he wouldn't shoot. I attacked the commander, I quickly kicked the gun out of his hand and slid it into the doorway. The commander stared at me, he wasn't going to attack me at all. "Your pathetic, Charles. I know your every move and you won't even dare attack me. Why don't you just give up now." I said to the commander. I grabbed him and threw him out the doorway with his gun. "Really, KL014? You are going to defy HeroCore? You know that VillainCore is going to take us down with their intellengence. We need you to take them out," the commander said at me, "training begins tommorrow." I had always been a lab expirement, and now I had finnaly become strong enough to destroy the glass in it. They had made me to become a fighting soldier of HeroCore. Hero Core was a division of highly trained men who helped heroes out in battles. Right now, Hero Core and Villain Core had started a war. I sighed at the commanders talk to me, hating the fact that I had been created just to win a war. I walked out the empty doorway, which was leading to the hallway. My belly grumbled at me, forcing me to find a place to eat. I told it to wait and contunied down the long, empty, boring hallway.
"Ewww...It's an it." people would say, looking at me or "Oh my gosh, stay away from my girlfriend!" I didn't know how I looked, but I could only see my dirty body. I walked away from the mean people and made my way to the Cafetorium. I walked up to the vending machine and said, "May I have a burrito? No beans." the vending machine dropped a wrapped burrito on a table. I grabbed the burrito and ate the whole thing, wrapper and contents. I sighed, it fulled me enough and walked away formt eh Cafetorium with a few hate comments from others. I looked at the post signs in the middle of the hallway.
'------> Armory'
<--------- The Lab'

I walked towards the Armory, to get clothes to cover my legs and body and arms, because underwear was not enough. I walked in the door and quickly grabbed the soldier armor. It's shiny black cloth almost seemed to say, "This is the right thing for you." I smirked and quickly put on the armor. I walked towards the "Check Yourself Out Room" to look at myself. I looked at the mirrors, to see a beast with soldier armor. My hair was all messed up and my face was all...bony. I fixed my hair with a little gel and brushed it a little. Then, I got some face fattener and skin cremë. I applied both of the lotions all over my bony face and made me a new face. I walked out the room and ran up to other people. "Hey guys. You know that new villain soldier in Villain Core? I heard he's going to be tough to beat." I said toards them.
"Yeah, dude, I so tottaly want to defeat him so us heroes can win!"
"Yep. Soon heroes will dominate the city of SuperCity and move onto another City!"
I smirked, I had already made friends at my first day. I walked away and went to my bed in the scientist lab. Tommorrow I could go train, fight in the war, and escape. "Yeah...I would be homefree..." I said to myself, as I trudged into bed. I slept with a crazy dream,

There were three other men, that looked similar to me. Each of them in a battle pose, ready to fight. One of them, who looked just like me launched at me and started to attack me. "Kevin LoringStar, meet Kevin LoringStar!" the one shouted at me, spitting on my face. I fought back, pushing him away from me. I launched a powerful jab at him and threw a knife at him. The knife had reached his neck, making him bleed. The other me stepped back, he was choked. Blood started spilling out of my mouth, something wrong had happened to me. "What did you do to me?!?" I cried out at him, he had some sort of tatic. He shook his ehad and shouted, "WHY DID YOU CHOKE ME?" he shouted, angrily. I got out a pistol and shot him in the heart. "Shut up. I do what I want without reasons." I woke up with a start, just to see the commander eyeing me.

TOO BE CONTINUED

< Message edited by Ancientz -- 6/9/2011 19:40:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)Tales Of Kevin LoringStar-Chaotic Evil Soldier
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition