Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel -- Losing Popularity!?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel -- Losing Popularity!?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2011 3:42:09   
xxmirxx

Stop locking exile and legion and so on. Its too lagging in ED too many disconnect and like comicalbiker said do wiseman idea.
AQ Epic  Post #: 51
6/13/2011 10:15:29   
Deimos...

Yes, every update only epic is open and EVERYONE is forced to go in there and my computer crashed with the lag. -_-
Epic  Post #: 52
6/13/2011 10:39:55   
Cookielord12

i quit recently because epicduel asks too much of my time to level up etc and it is emptying many peoples wallets. ive moved to AQ because it is 1 payment for a lifetime and always gives good releases and AQW which has picked up recently with the doomwood saga
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/13/2011 13:41:04   
DDavid

i think its because of the over priced varium. its why i stoped playing for a while. most AE games you can pay 20 bucks for unlimited fun. in ED, you can only get 1 or 2 weps with enchantments with 20 bucks. also, if u want the best weps, u have to purchase another varium package for every update.
Post #: 54
6/13/2011 13:51:09   
The Shadow Dragon

quote:

I willingly spend money on AE Games, but I think that if players show their feelings it will help the devs improve the game.

Isnt yelling at the mods on forums enough or do we need to yell louder? :l

Let me just put it this way:

Exiles are the nonvarium's that are against the order.

Legion's are the varium's and want to keep the unbalacing known as ''order''

If you look at the influence, legion's are losing. This war has been here since Beta or Alpha (Didnt play in Alpha.)

My point is: Legion's will enventually lose and this will end in flames everywhere. If the mods dont do anything sooner or later, this game will die. Though the suggestion shop was worth it.

< Message edited by The Shadow Dragon -- 6/13/2011 13:59:35 >
Post #: 55
6/13/2011 16:55:42   
Wraith

^Variums aren't saying we want imbalance, we want balance too.

Yelling doesn't do anything. I think the developers overlook rants, so I think the best method of getting to the developers is to discuss what we want, not say BALANCE NAOWZ!

quote:

Balancing is like a tightrope act and it's never been perfect.
Ashari mentioned that it isn't easy to balance the game. Someone might come up with another build, and the devs balance that, and someone else finds another OP build.

< Message edited by Lord Sinastr -- 6/13/2011 17:22:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel -- Losing Popularity!?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition