Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: A Horrible Situation: A BH's Bloodlust

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: A Horrible Situation: A BH's Bloodlust
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2011 16:10:10   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kingq Blood Lust is NOT unblockable. Where are you getting that info? Just because you didnt block it after the Stat Progression doesnt mean anything.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/12/2011 16:23:20   
Sparticus

Bloodlust is the defining skill for a BH. Mercs have hybrid armor and Mages have reroute. That's just how it is, if you don't like it then change class or leave.

BH's make builds around bloodlust in almost every case because of its absolute need not because they have other choices.

If you want to attack the basis for an entire class, you should produce some sort of proof that the skill can be removed or nerfed without totally unbalancing the class. Since no one will ever do this (its impossible) I suggest you turn the glare of derision back upon yourselves and your own builds and attempt to discover what is so lacking in them that you can't win.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/12/2011 16:28:31   
xxmirxx

quote:

@the shadow its worse for 5 focus dex monkey BH they block every turn and tank all ur hits then the regain it by spamming gamma bot

actually there best for 2vs2 if your smart Bh believe me there great.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
6/12/2011 16:32:57   
Hun Kingq

IsaiahtheMage, if something is not being blocked and you can't get enough DEX does not that in turn basically make it unblockable? What is your dex at and how often to you block blood lust?

It takes more points into dex because of stat progression to get the same as before the stat progression. Before all these updates and the attempted to balancing things out I was blocking over 80% of the time after all these so called balance updates 0 to 5% of the time while bounties block more than 90% of the time and they know it themselves as they find it funny, the rest of us do not.
Epic  Post #: 29
6/12/2011 16:37:23   
TurkishIncubus

I only want to say Bloodlust was one of the effective factors that convince me to change Mage to Hunter.

I think Bloodlust is the best skill in game.

Epic  Post #: 30
6/12/2011 16:44:56   
uria9

Bloodlust might SEEM i repeat SEEM op BUT remmeber you're talking about STRENGTH BOUNTY ,a build that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY(that's alot of very) easy to counter ,anyone who has a different opinion is obviously wrong and have NOT been playing this game since beta

< Message edited by uria9 -- 6/12/2011 16:46:00 >
Post #: 31
6/12/2011 17:52:07   
He Who Lurks

I certainly hope that no one has replied to me with an argument stating that BL isn't OP'd because I can assure you that I haven't made one remark depicting that BL is OP'd.

< Message edited by He Who Lurks -- 6/12/2011 17:53:08 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
6/12/2011 19:04:13   
uria9

quote:

I certainly hope that no one has replied to me with an argument stating that BL isn't OP'd because I can assure you that I haven't made one remark depicting that BL is OP'd.
did i say your name?
Post #: 33
6/12/2011 19:07:44   
altimatum

I don't think it's a horrible situation, if you can shut down their offense you'll do fine as a mage and even better as a merc. If you couldn't avoid that sort of problem, of course you're going to end up against the wall.
Post #: 34
6/12/2011 19:14:34   
Mr. Black OP

u have high def even with max bl they heal 1
u have low def then its ur builds problem
im a str bh and i nvr heal more then 10 unless i crit and they have low def
Epic  Post #: 35
6/12/2011 19:15:01   
He Who Lurks

quote:

did i say your name?
Nope, but I didn't say yours. I was generally speaking.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
6/12/2011 19:20:48   
veneeria

I am honestly trying to contain myself from expressing my love for "you" in this thread.
No. Both Shadow arts... blood lust and really? emp? If skill gets you down, removing is not the way to resolve your problems...

Basically: if someone punches your face a lot that you fall down bleeding to death... Removing his arm will not stop him from hurting you... he will be kicking your face continually until you cry for mercy, which he did not gave you.

So basically what i am saying is that..... all your comments are invalid from now on.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/12/2011 19:55:32   
unQualified
Banned

There emp should be block able, Mage and mercenary ones are blockable
DF  Post #: 38
6/12/2011 20:00:46   
veneeria

@unQualified: Then mercs Artillery Strike shouldn't ignore 10% defense, BH's and mages one's don't ignore 10% defense.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/12/2011 20:27:20   
unQualified
Banned

But mercs only have 1 passive.
DF  Post #: 40
6/12/2011 21:33:37   
Mr. Black OP

@above
mercs have 1 passive
bh have 2 both have requirements
tm have 2 one with requirement, the other REQUIRES you to take dmg to even use it
mercs are anything but underpowered and with only 1 passive are competing quite well against other classes

also:
mercs have best stun bh need max SA for same stun chance, tm cant even have past 30% and mercs also ignores def and can be either physical or energy
mercs have best ultimate move, bh are ok but required wrist blades, tm is just horrible requires and requires a staff, while mercs dont need anything
mercs have best multi, nuff said here
mercs have only 2 skills that need a club, tm have 6, bh have 3
so i think having only 1 passive is over compensated by these
Epic  Post #: 41
6/12/2011 23:55:29   
Yo son

Do you know whats funny; is that every class see's this in their own way. so, every thing am about to say is from a mage prospective!

Yes, Bloodlust is OP'ed, if I hit 20 damage, and you heal 11 every time you attack, then I am hitting 9 damage per turn. But on the other hand your hitting 19+ damage, if you do the math am getting out hit 10 damage per round.

If your a Strength BH then bloodlust is not really going to help that much, because am going top use DM.

But if you a +5 focus build BH, Booldlust is a living Hell; because +5 focus builds is also a tank build(hence why is so overpowering; you hit alot, and take low damage!); on other hands your healing more than your getting hit; in this case, I will be hitting 9-23( 9-sword, 15-gun, 20-25 bazuka) and your hitting 25-37(35-37 bot, 25-bazuka,20-stun gun(hate them so much!).

Shadow Arts is overpowering period!

EMP- is not OP'ed, but has the potential, when used at the right time; in 1vs1 it works on mages and BHs, in 2vs2 it works on Mercs(doesn't work in 1vs1, because their is 3 main kind of bluid a merc will have- Strength, support, and +5 focus build), all this builds can inflict major damage little to no use of mana.

One can say, that this is my point of view because am a Mage; but on the other hand your point of view is because your of a different class.

quote:

mercs are anything but underpowered and with only 1 passive are competing quite well against other classes

yeah, that's because, is a passive that gives you 48 dex or tech. or 36 dex or tech; depending on how high your dex or tech is.

I also believe that enchantments ruined this game; gave players too much points to experiment with.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 6/13/2011 0:01:16 >
Post #: 42
6/13/2011 16:44:00   
drdonte

Well if you think about this whole thread, bounty hunters make the battle longer than merc and tech mages with enough energy so what are ya'll talking about?

@unqualified your forgetting that more of the merc and tech mage moves are unblockable then the bounty hunters.

< Message edited by drdonte -- 6/13/2011 16:47:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/13/2011 17:22:41   
x666satan666x

im glad to see, when i come back, that everyone is still hating on bounties. heres the quick way to solve this, whos the only class with reqs on there passive? oh wait both our passives...
Epic  Post #: 44
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: A Horrible Situation: A BH's Bloodlust
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition