Fonts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Fonts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2011 6:18:45   
UltraGuy

I was wondering if you could implement this feature here in the BattleOn Forums. Because, currently, it is hard for people to code their posts. Which explains why I gave up on using codes since it takes too much time.
I think this feature will help a lot of people's time to code their posts. (every second counts you know)
If this feature is impossible to implement then please tell me.

Thanks

~Ultra

< Message edited by UltraGuy -- 7/3/2011 10:28:31 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
6/23/2011 15:12:42   
Supertails
L♥ve

It'd be cool if it could be done, just having the interface where you can simply click B, U, or I to change the bolding, underline, italicization, etc. Though the only problem is that I don't know how easy it would be to implement. It'd definitely help people like me, who like to use those sorts of things in their posts--and help even mores those who use different fonts.

But again...if it's too hard, it might not be worth it.

< Message edited by Supertails -- 6/23/2011 15:14:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/24/2011 13:52:53   
Wilderock

We already have buttons in the post where you can click B, I, U, etc, etc. It's really not difficult or time-consuming to code your post, even if you use bold and italics copiously. In fact, I think that the more you use them, the more you become used to them. In other words, you'd understand how to use them, and as a result become faster with them, yourself. Not to mention, most forums have them, so you should be well-adjusted to them; I will admit that the suggestion would be beneficial for the user from a practical standpoint; however, I also know that, historically, the forum coders have been incredibly busy, and this just doesn't seem urgent or necessary. It's not like there are overwhelming advantages for the simpler system; finally, we've been fine for 7 years with the tags. XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Fonts
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition