Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 16:04:59   
dethhollow

does Nautica have a leader right now? because it seems dynami's the only one doing anything. And according to thier defenses, they're technicly dead....

will definately need to help out my clan's cause, HE heh hee ehh.....

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
1/7/2012 16:37:54   
Riffus Maximus

I believe there's no one alive in Nautica anymore, so I'd suggest you wait until next week's Thursday and see if anyone objects you representing Nautica.

By the way, you should check the game's rules in the first post of this thread. So to be clear, it doesn't mean that you will automatically win if your oppenent has fewer defense points than you do.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
1/7/2012 16:41:36   
dethhollow

yeah but I like choosing things.... O.K., I'll post a thread here and in the Nautica page for anyone to claim the throne before I steal it.

EDIT: this is taking too long, so unless anyone says something like, "I'm still king." or, "what are you doing?" Then I'll just be the temporary prezident of Nautica, O.K.? besides, the old prezident doesn't seem to be doing anything....

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 1/7/2012 17:28:13 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
1/8/2012 11:28:19   
Riffus Maximus

Frankly, no one from Nautica ever gave me a battle plan, no I don't care if it's the clan leader or someone else doing it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
1/8/2012 12:50:41   
gerri

So it would be alright if I would send a battle plan for Aerodu? Is it too late to do it for this weekend?
AQ  Post #: 80
1/8/2012 13:38:19   
Riffus Maximus

Yeah, it's too late. Next round begins tomorrow, so I accept battle plan by then.

You'll have to check with your clanmates if they are agreed though. I know that there is a few Aerodians still active around here, so it might be wise to consult them, but I don't mind if it's you or anyone else, as no Aerodian ever sent me a plan before.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
1/8/2012 13:48:14   
gerri

Sure, I understand and also I checked to see how they feel about it.

If you say the new round begins tomorrow, you mean that you'll accept new battle plans starting tomorrow, right? The count would still be limited to the next weekend...
AQ  Post #: 82
1/8/2012 14:38:47   
dethhollow

maybe we should have a list on the first post, with the rules and such, of who's officially in charge of each clan... If it's not too much trouble. Don't think there's more than 4 or 5 clans active right now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
1/8/2012 15:16:52   
Riffus Maximus

There's already a list of rules in the first post of the thread, just below the quoted part. But I don't think having a list of who's in charge for which clan is needed. I check other threads casuslly, so I know what's generally happening with each clan.

@gerri: Exactly. Starting tomorrow, I'll accept battle plans until Friday at night.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
1/8/2012 15:22:17   
dethhollow

I ment that it should go on the page with the rules, but if your keeping track, then I'll trust you....

EDIT: wow, Dynami's around 251 points down, leaving them at -4602.... I think it's safe to say Nautica's O.K. for this round.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 1/8/2012 15:48:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
1/8/2012 22:58:37   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Uh, the reason no Aeroduian ever sent you a plan is cause... most of us are busy in RL? XD

We'll get something by Friday. To be honest I would have participated but I never actually play the AE games anymore so I can't exactly lead us in this XD

I'm still here on the Paxian forums and such and ready to intervene once Paxia is bristling with activity again. XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
1/9/2012 2:18:48   
Riffus Maximus

I'm sure you're not THAT much busy as to not give me at least a simple plan where to attack. You don't even need to play. Hell you just rely on the natural fluctuation of points for results if you can't play during weekends.

Anyway, this week's battle has ended. Let's look at the results.

Weekly Results:
Dynami moved to take C4, Igneus territory.
Dynami lost 551 points, Igneus has lost 103 points. Since Igneus has lost fewer points than Dynami, Dynami failed it's attempt to seize C4.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
1/9/2012 19:34:54   
gerri

Things have been settled on the Aerodu side. Both kinzvlle and me are gamemasters for now. You'll hear from one of us before Friday. It's on! ^_^
AQ  Post #: 88
1/10/2012 6:18:32   
dethhollow

guess I'm head of Nauica then. Will still have to tell the other clan members what I'm planning to do (even if they're not active) but... yeah...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
1/10/2012 14:17:39   
BWNocturne

What's that Max? Are you using FireFox without Add-blocker? For shame!

On a side note; looks like Lucian is still dropping. Where are all those loyal Lucians I heard about? And don't look at me, I'm far too busy to be playing AQ.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 90
1/10/2012 15:28:31   
Riffus Maximus

There's always ads when you play with the Adventurer Server.

On a side note, you're supposed to be in the middle of your vacation, no? What's with that too busy reason?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
1/11/2012 5:47:21   
theosenia

@BWN: Yeah! Isn't it funny???! My guess: They must have taken...."an arrow in the knee".

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
1/11/2012 13:59:32   
BWNocturne

@Max: No, I'm not. As stated on the PPF. I'm actually in the middle of a lot of studying.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
1/11/2012 14:30:07   
Riffus Maximus

Oh, my bad. I thought, like me, you would have a month of vacation before the next semester.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
1/12/2012 8:34:31   
BWNocturne

Stop taunting me! It's not fair ):

P.S. I find it very amusing that Nautica is now #1. But seriously. WHAT happened to Dynami?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
1/12/2012 9:56:18   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

If its not too late to start playing I will give the orders from Geoto, as I am still technically the Clan head even though there is little around to call a 'clan'. Also I seem to be the only one posting in the clan forum on here.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 1/12/2012 9:57:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
1/12/2012 10:51:44   
gerri

Great!! It really filled up this week with Geoto, Nautica and Aerodu joining. Things will get tougher for Dynami..
AQ  Post #: 97
1/12/2012 11:55:05   
Riffus Maximus

*Grins* Now this is getting interesting!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
1/12/2012 12:31:06   
gerri

Actually can I ask something. Why are the defense forces different when playing on the guardian server compared to the adventurer server? Are they ever the same, i.e. is there a regular update/synchronisation between them?

< Message edited by gerri -- 1/12/2012 13:19:26 >
AQ  Post #: 99
1/12/2012 13:22:06   
Riffus Maximus

I believe, from what I heard in the past, that it is indeed because of the difference in synchronisation.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition