Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2012 7:40:43   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Where is this week's screeshot for before the weekend started?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
1/28/2012 8:06:53   
gerri

I'm wondering as well. For me the screenshot is the starting sign. Can somebody else post one instead?
AQ  Post #: 177
1/28/2012 10:05:59   
dethhollow

we could use last weeks screenshot, but unless it would count in the war there wouldn't be much point of fighting.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 178
1/28/2012 11:01:07   
Riffus Maximus

I've been called by a friend last night and by the time I came back, which was pretty late in the morning, I just went straight to sleep. Anyways, here's the screenshot.

< Message edited by Dread_Shadow_Max -- 2/4/2012 0:07:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 179
1/28/2012 11:31:33   
DigDog

Well that's great, we alraedy punched in 2k wins since midnight and you suddenly decide they don't count because the screenshot was 11 hours late.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 180
1/28/2012 11:44:47   
Riffus Maximus

Can't do anything about it. I have a life too on weekends.

I recall someone from the PFs volunteered to take screenies in case I wasn't avaiable or was a hour or two late. I've yet to see that back-up.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 181
1/28/2012 12:47:55   
dethhollow

Dynami down to 4011. This is probly the luckiest we'll ever get.

READY MEN AND OR WOMEN AND OR OTHER!!!!!

EDIT: Dynami's down about 607 points. I'm pretty sure how the rest of the weekend will work out. I'll try to stay loged in and inform you if Dynami's score jumps up.

EDIT2: Dynami jumped up! ATTACK!!!!!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 1/29/2012 10:19:33 >

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 182
1/29/2012 14:39:28   
masterwolfie

I'm not sure if that was me who offered to help Shadow. Can't remember.
AQ  Post #: 183
1/29/2012 15:09:34   
gerri

@ dethhollow: you sure you aren't on the guardian server? Dynami has been at around 4700-4800 the whole time for me but I know they were at 3600 when I checked on the guardian server earlier.
AQ  Post #: 184
1/29/2012 16:36:54   
Riffus Maximus

@Wolfie: I think you offered to be GM for this game before I volunteered to be it and Leb or Diggy pointed out you were often busy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 185
1/29/2012 17:17:31   
dethhollow

yeah, turns out I was on the guardian server. then I went back to the free server and... yeah....

Just so used to clicking guardian.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 186
1/29/2012 19:08:02   
gerri

Same here. Anyway I'm all capped on both chars and there's still a 500 wins gap. So unless some kind of wonder happens, I'm forced to conclude that the experiment attack Dynami failed.
And that is when they were already severely handicapped by not having 2k wins count do to the round starting later. Not sure what to make of this realization...

< Message edited by gerri -- 1/29/2012 19:10:39 >
AQ  Post #: 187
1/30/2012 0:15:23   
Riffus Maximus

And time's up. Let's look at the results.

Weekly Results:
-Dynami moved to attack C7, Nautica's territory.
Dynami gainec 512 points, as Nautica gained 50 points. Dynami successfully conquered C7.

-Aerodu moved to attack C3, Igneus' territory.
Aerodu gained 152 points, as Igneus lost 253 points. Aerodu successfully conquered C3.

-Geoto moved to attack A6, Nocturu's territory.
Geoto lost 25 points, as Nocturu lost 142 points. Geoto's attack on A6 was successful.

-Nautica moved to attack C5, Dynami's territory.
Nautica gained 25 points, as Dynami gained 512 points. Nautica's attempt to conquer C5 failed.

-Nocturu moved to attack A5, Glacius' territory.
Nocturu lost 142 points, as Glacius gained 32 points. Nocturu's attack on A5 was a failure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that concludes for this week's matches. Let's move on forward with the next round.

On another note, I've been discussing with the others about what would happen if I'm a hour late or absent. I'm asking to any of you if you would volunteer to take screenshots when I'm absent or a hour late.

< Message edited by Dread_Shadow_Max -- 2/4/2012 0:08:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 188
1/30/2012 9:06:57   
Tuss

Not bad, for being the smallest clan. Not bad at all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 189
1/30/2012 16:19:13   
Kinzdor

ya anther win for the wind!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 190
1/30/2012 16:41:47   
dethhollow

Well Geoto, I hope your reading this. This is the EXACT reason we need your clan to help fight Dynami. Let's look at the facts:

1. Dynami farms 2,000 waves a day

2. we got Dynami to around 500 points, so over the weekend Nautica and Aerodu farmed around 750 waves each.

3. I capped on both days, so I know I'm trying hard as the last active Nautica member.

well, the only thing I can think of is Nautica needs more members/ allies.

4. Dynami farmed 2,000 waves a day with no fourm activity.

Dynami eather has some dedicated members, they are being PM'd or sent other messages, OR something fishy is going on....

ONCE AGAIN, WE NEED YOUR HELP GEOTO.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 191
1/30/2012 18:22:26   
gerri

I would refrain from calling it something fishy. Dynami is really giving it their all which I respect. As things stand now we can only overcome them united with equally strong dedication and (hopefully) some additional supporters.
AQ  Post #: 192
1/30/2012 18:40:23   
theosenia

Silly me! I'm gonna ask a silly question,again...

quote:

Dynami farms 2,000 waves a day

Is this A FACT? No! You forget that in the meantime some kind of "opposite activity" must take place at the same time.What I mean is some players (not forumists necessarily) but just ppl who happens to be farming at the area MUST being attacking the clan...ALL other clans have these "random attacks",can't see why/HOW D. would be an exception!

So,NO! For every 2K wins of D. IMO u must add at least a 500+ So 2K +500 (to say the least!)= 2,500 or perhaps even 3K defenses/wins a day...!

Note: Defending is totally DIFFERENT from attacking...much MORE time consuming due to constantly changing equipment.

Last time I "kept notes" D's score was @ + 20K

It took around 2 months (ALL Christmass HOLIDAYS included) for the score to drop into the negatives (which is NORMAL if u ask me).

Now,why there was no 2-3 k d farming during THAT interval of dropping,I dunno!

Perhaps pms didn't work well during the christmas holidays when most ppl have more free time naturally but they work fine whenever THIS game is in progress.

IF the screenshots on this thread,on this forum stayed at their place instead of being erased right after the "match" is over;u'd see that what I'm saying is A FACT! :-)

To avoid misunderstandings,I am not saying that up to 2k wins (even defenses!) in one day is not possible.With 20 n NOT 10 chars capped,it can be done!
What I find extremely difficult is to have that result "at will"! Whenever you like. Not all multichar ppl could be available to devote 4-6 hours to cap their chars at approximately the same time; n not all these ppl can "keep in schedule" or even log on,especially on the free server some times.

Ppl who have participated in AQ wars,will know what I am talking about...even the most hard-core war players don't reach their first 1K wins unless a couple of days has passed.

To make a looong story short,I always had a question: Would ppl see the same results IF the game took place on the GUARDIAN instead of the free server...I guess we'll never know as this probably ain't gonna happen! "Rules" say: ONLY ON THE FREE SERVER (...so as ALL can play).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 193
1/30/2012 18:51:03   
Riffus Maximus

quote:

2. we got Dynami to around 500 points, so over the weekend Nautica and Aerodu farmed around 750 waves each.

Don't know how it would've ended if Dynami had that 2000 points they managed to get before I officially posted the screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 194
1/30/2012 18:59:52   
gerri

Yes, them outperforming us like that on a regular basis is unusual but I would not go as far as considering it fishy just because of that. It's a friendly contest after all.
One thing's for sure though. Whoever is fighting for Dynami, it's not the chars that DigDog, Tuss and Fishtank have linked. Also, my level 78 char can get in 500-600 wins during the weekend so 2500-3000 wins with ten chars capped minus opposition and general Paxia activity sounds fitting enough for me.

< Message edited by gerri -- 1/30/2012 19:26:30 >
AQ  Post #: 195
1/30/2012 19:12:59   
DigDog

I don't like these accusations. This is very rude theosenia. It's insulting. I hope your parents are proud.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 196
1/30/2012 19:23:54   
Riffus Maximus

Just to answer for that part about Holidays, why would Dynami even bother raising up their defense score if there was no contest? Since I began my weeks of exams about the 20th of January, so there waas no round for the week that I was studying for my exam. Straight after that week, there was two weeks that I was unavaiable due to me being gone during both Christmas and New Year. I find it just the more natural that Dynami stopped raising their own scores during the period of time where there was no contest, even though everyone is free.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 197
1/31/2012 4:52:35   
theosenia

@Diggy: To try to prove false an argument that a person's making by reffering to the person n not his argument is a well-known (ancient! in fact) method that has no real effect in the long run,trust me! :-)

I am sorry but I can see NO accusations n certainly NO insults on MY post...read agin if u failed to see a series of totally LOGICAL arguments n facts there.

My main argument (which I've stated since day one on this thread) is that for a number of reasons (a few stated above plus the so called "syncghronisation" between free-guardian) the FREE server is NOT to be trusted,imo for such events n I stick to my argument!

..."R my parents proud" Lol! that was a good one,Diggy!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 198
1/31/2012 8:05:47   
Tuss

I assume the servers sync up at around the same time on a regular basis. Even if it synced up a few minutes after the screenshot was taken, because the screenshots are taken at the same time every week, the results and starts are consistent from week to week. If the screenshot was dileberately taken after or before the sync to change the scores, then yes, you can consider it rigged. But because we don't know when it syncs up, we can't do that, so even though it might still be rigged, we don't know how to keep from doing it, even though we might not as well. Make sense?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
1/31/2012 8:25:41   
theosenia

^^ At least this is a well put counter-argument/answer to mine.Thanks!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest!
Page 8 of 11«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition