Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) The Goals of Chaos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Goals of Chaos
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2011 7:35:39   
Ultimate DavinciBot

Just a short story about my aqw life and some chaotic gossip ..(Not really Gossip, just not part of the game)

Part 1: The day of the Blood Ninja

One day on a Sunny Friday everyone was going out and playing. But one came to me, and said ''Go to the ferry.Chaos will arrive soon'' and he wondered, ''Why would chaos be here?'' so he did not take the warning. And after he peeked back he listened carefully to the ninja sound, Then he look back again. ''Maybe that warning was true, Ill try see for myself.'' as then he heard the sound of the dragon koi tournament being canceled. And he didnt know why.
Sadly, he got captured by one of the troops, unconsciously. When he become conscious again he started seeing Chaos Lord Kitsune. ''Everyone Let Them Be'' Kitsune said. ''Whats This?'' said Ultumate. ''HAHA-A-A'' Said all of the troops.
Then once the troops with Kitsune went away, a Blood Ninja appears, Saying ''Go with me.'' And they followed. Quick as a flash, The blood ninja teleported into Arcangrove, Where Ledgermayne Lived.
Then the blood ninja said, ''Beat him up!''. *BASH* *BASH* *BASH* They were saying, and what came out of ledgermayne was, The SUPREME Arcane Staff!

Part 2+3 : Arcane Staff Lie and End of Teamwork. (Mixed Together)

After they got the Supreme Arcane Staff, they went to rayst and told him about it. The Rayst said it was a Prototype! Then all of them were shocked!
They were so angry that the made the whole Arcangrove apart! They beat the gorrilapahnts up and got so angry.
Then all of them were PVPíng themselves. Looking for trouble. Then they finally tear apart. RagnarNeon joined evil, Asado,(a.k.a the Blood ninja) joined good and.. and.. ULTUMATE JOINED CHAOS?!?!
That was really harsh, maybe he was thinking to destroy asado and ragnarneon? Once Ultumate said that to his master drakath, he felt so much Power!
But what happened to RagnarNeon? He Destroyed Gravelyn's Skull home and made his own Tower! Recruiting stronger Undeads. While Asado, took Alteon's rules, PROPERLY.

Part 4 : Faction War

When it was night it was really peaceful. All of them were sleeping, except RagnarNeon, He was all planning with his undeads and also making his own type of suit.
<Sorry Not Yet Completed>

< Message edited by Ultimate DavinciBot -- 6/19/2011 22:24:57 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Goals of Chaos
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition