Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Blood Mage, the future overpowered class?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Blood Mage, the future overpowered class?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2011 17:28:08   
xxmirxx

quote:

Varium TMs are way overpowered

actually there not if they were we would see more of increase in them winning 2vs2 badge at lvl cap.
AQ Epic  Post #: 76
6/21/2011 17:29:29   
Sky Drifter

No classes are OPed if you have the right build.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
6/21/2011 17:33:29   
Hun Kingq

When I mention Blood shield, shadow arts, and Hybrid armor starting at
low levels talking about defense and resistance you brought up deadly aim
and reroute, what does dealy aim and reroute has to do with defense and
resistance?

Well if a mage has no armor then they have to use high defense matrix and technician
but if he has good armor then he really don't need to use those skills to save energy.
I rarely use defense matrix and technician and sometimes not at all with my lvl 33 mage

Blood when it came out they told us it will only last 4 turns but I have seen it last 6 turns
so either they lied or something went wrong with the programming.

Do you know when someone puts max it means level 10.

I take a look at players stats in 2vs2 and mercs hybrid I constantly seen on
resistance and some even have max blood shield and some do have the energy armor while others
have the physical armor. So take the smoke reduces your defense say 8-12 combine bunny borg +18
so it puts defense back to 26-30, WOW, that is being over powered.

Titan stated there will be modifications to the skill tree, how do you know this will not be one of them ,"
Maybe they will combine the Defense matrix and technician to give us both at once when activated but what
will it be called?"

It is not making mages invincible it is called adjusting to make room for new skills.

Playing all three classes is not seeing what true blanace is it is just playing all three classes.

You say combining armor will make the whole mage class overpowered, well prove it, create a program combine the armor
and show us.

If your not a stat abuser then why world you be ok for other players being stat abusers, do you find it thrilling to loose 10 or more
battles in a row.
Epic  Post #: 78
6/26/2011 14:27:17   
The Astral Fury

wait do we have to buy blood mage from a shop or just if ur a tech mage ur switch to blood mage and bounty hunter to cyber ?

DF AQW  Post #: 79
6/26/2011 14:35:36   
The Astral Fury

never mind about my last comment but if u can only change by buying with varium then shouldnt u get a test rn so incase u dont like it u can switch back and also wont the new clases replace the old 4 when u create ur creater

DF AQW  Post #: 80
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Blood Mage, the future overpowered class?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition