Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Newsletter June 21, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter June 21, 2011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2011 20:30:30   
ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

=WARPFORCE=

The June release is coming this Friday, June 24th!

Mission:

--Gravlax has detected numerous strange new energy signatures. Travel to the planet of Symiphid to find the source of this energy and you will discover a wondrous artifact called the FarGate-- and some new alien races! (Gravlax in Engineering)

Reward items include:

--Mythos battlesuit!
--FarGun!
--Dual Sword!

PLUS: The WarpGuardian Level Cap will be raised to 99. Become a WarpGuardian to level beyond 75 and unlock higher level missions and content!

WARPFORCE is open for everyone to play! WF is the official sci-fi expansion of AQ. http://www.battleon.com/warpforce

Right now there is a special WarpGuardian offer for all upgraded players of AE games!

If you are already a Guardian in AQ, a Star Captain in MechQuest, a DragonLord in DragonFable, or a Member in AQWorlds, you can get a huge $10 discount on the WarpGuardian upgrade in WarpForce!!

BECOME A WARPGUARDIAN IN =WARPFORCE=
Unlock all WarpGuardian features and support WF! http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/

AQ and WF get bigger and more exciting all the time, as new events, quests and items are added regularly!

Battle on!

Galanoth & the AQ/WF Team

Sounds interesting. o.0

Tagged ~$b

< Message edited by moneybags -- 6/22/2011 15:55:34 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/22/2011 10:59:57   
Manga Maniac

Out of curiosity, is the FarGate a reference to StarGate? Or is that just my imagination? It's hard to tell with AE, what with their constant Shout-Outs to other works.
Post #: 2
6/22/2011 19:05:43   
sunblaze

Pretty obvious.
At last from the name. The story behind it might be spoofed from something other, we may never know the complexity of AE-staff's imagination.
AQ  Post #: 3
6/23/2011 13:21:31   
Manga Maniac

With the level cap being raised to 99, I've just realised how far below the level cap I currently am.
Post #: 4
6/24/2011 11:29:12   
Kaelin

Getting a new battlesuit should be good, assuming the elements work out.
AQ  Post #: 5
6/24/2011 11:38:12   
Reynard

Here's hoping for a water-based battlesuit!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/24/2011 17:40:00   
ArchMagus Orodalf

The WF Homepage says the release is live... but it's not in-game yet...?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/24/2011 20:51:34   
plasmite5

When is the release coming?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
6/24/2011 22:56:35   
Banango

When's the release coming? It's the end of the day already........
AQ  Post #: 9
6/25/2011 0:49:42   
Aelthai
Legendary Miss Fixit

The release was ingame but well ... not appearing :-p

It should appear for you now (you may have to logout to see it).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
6/25/2011 1:31:23   
Doomsday

The reward shop at the end of the quest opens up to the Space Pirate shop not the new quest shop...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 11
6/25/2011 2:12:11   
KERED

Enjoyable mission.
Like Doomsday said, the shop has SpacePirate battlesuits and ThunderStrike swords, no new rewards there yet.
AQ  Post #: 12
6/25/2011 3:02:36   
Kalanyr
Legendary Sidhe of Order

Fixed now.
AQ DF  Post #: 13
6/25/2011 3:33:45   
SIGMUND

I just got the shop and the armour is still Space Pirate ??? Although the weapon is from the new Quest ???
AQ  Post #: 14
6/25/2011 3:48:04   
Kalanyr
Legendary Sidhe of Order

No, the armor is Mythos Clan. Just checked. There is no shop with both this quests weapons and the space pirate armor.
AQ DF  Post #: 15
6/25/2011 6:55:59   
SIGMUND

Okay it must just be the pirate shop.

I'll do the Quest again later to find the new reward shop.
AQ  Post #: 16
6/25/2011 11:47:04   
plasmite5

The mythos helm makes my head disappear
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
6/25/2011 12:12:20   
moneybags
More than a Game

Please post bugs in the appropriate bug thread in the Bug forum and keep this thread discussing the release itself, thanks.

I guess there's still no Water battlesuit ._. I'll be checking out the quest later.

Epic  Post #: 18
6/25/2011 12:59:26   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Why so many inconsistencies again? o.0 "Sk'oauld" is spelled two different ways, much like Th'rix and Erith... and Sk'oauld says that the FarGates are magical, but then says that they are most definitely not magic. =.=

Overall, still a good quest, though. :P

@Below: Go to the Engineering Deck, talk to Gravlax, click "Missions," and it's the L45 mission.

< Message edited by ArchMagus Orodalf -- 6/25/2011 13:01:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/25/2011 13:00:10   
Banango

Sorry to bother everyone, but I still can't find the quest. I've logged and logged in too.
Help please, Thank You!
AQ  Post #: 20
6/25/2011 23:56:02   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

Just talk to Gravlax and look under his Missions list, it should be the most recent one (level 45). If it's still not appearing for some reason, then try and clear your cache.

And gotta love the Stargate references, Sk'ouald in particular nearly made me crack up. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
6/26/2011 4:47:17   
SIGMUND

Strangely enough we already have a network of Portals to other worlds in AQ

Anwyn
quote:

Every new world I discover in space is linked to a Portal, allowing us to both see a new world very closely and even step through the Portal onto the alien world itself!

So why are we not using them???
AQ  Post #: 22
6/26/2011 8:11:11   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Because Anwyn is slow and has only discovered two worlds, which we have already visited.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/27/2011 13:46:58   
SIGMUND

Anwyn needs to hitch a lift with the Warpforce..... then maybe we can start using Mega World Portals to get around? It would be much faster than space ships.
AQ  Post #: 24
6/27/2011 13:49:35   
ArchMagus Orodalf

But much more expensive...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter June 21, 2011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition