Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Overpowered NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Overpowered NPCs
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2011 0:45:21   
PenyihiR

U know.,
NPC is too strong From Lvl Supposed to be..,

but..Why we still can beat them??(when the npc have more Hp-Energy-Dmg-n more Max skill)
It Cz Npc Dont have strategy..,
All only npc do is only Aggresive waste energy n Offensive about attacking
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/23/2011 0:53:39   
edwardvulture

It takes me 4 turns to kill shadow guard with my nonvarium mage and 5 with my merc. I tried tuna many times and I don't think i have a shot at ever beating her.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
6/23/2011 0:56:30   
PenyihiR

^
Shadow guard still strong btw..,
How about if u meet lvl 28 player with no zooka??Maybe only need 2 strike to kill them right?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/23/2011 2:54:29   
Nexus...

I say nerf the NPC's and while they are at it, nerf NON-VARIUMS and never release another weapon that isn't varium again. Yup those two pretty much go hand in hand.

EpicE4 (sarcasm people calm down)
Epic  Post #: 29
6/23/2011 4:56:26   
EDluyil

If a NPC is oped, her name is selina. Make a new account and level it up and see if you can beat her.
Epic  Post #: 30
6/23/2011 6:56:53   
Thylek Shran

Some NPCs are overpowered, see my suggestions.

quote:

@Xendran
I can understand you don't care about the NPCs being OP because you can win battles as a varium player. But I am non varium, so NPC is my best choice.

Yeah and they are not optional. Varium is optional. What would be our beloved Xendran without varium items ?
Would he say the same then ?
DF Epic  Post #: 31
6/23/2011 10:59:11   
Xendran

if i had the credits to get non varium gear, i'd make a video killing every hard npc.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
6/23/2011 11:06:08   
He Who Lurks

AQW IMO, is right. We pay varium in order to become strong and have an advantage over others yet boss NPCs still prove to be very difficult, so difficult that tokens are no longer a feature that one has to use to battle a Boss NPC. If boss NPCs are much more powerful than a varium player(keep in mind with his/her normal build), than where does his/her advantage go?
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
6/23/2011 11:08:41   
AQWPlayer

@Xendran
I doubt you'll be able to beat George Lowe or Charfade without varium items.
AQW  Post #: 34
6/23/2011 11:38:35   
One Winged Angel1357

Charfade takes a lil thinking GL just took a modifed HLTM build for One Winged Angel to beat it(check the char page ive beaten both as a F2P)

now the real challenge is beating BT in current standards as a F2P that i havent pulled off and for some strange reason titan NW or caden but i guess im lazy

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/23/2011 14:52:02   
Xendran

George lowe is super easy without varium items lol.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 36
6/23/2011 15:36:09   
One Winged Angel1357

@^ it just takes more then 4 rounds which peoples builds usally fail after
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/23/2011 17:11:17   
AQWPlayer

quote:

George Lowe WAS super easy when I first discovered his nerf. This made lots of people go pwn George Lowe but now look at him. Insane health+energy and high attack power.
AQW  Post #: 38
6/23/2011 18:06:03   
altimatum

..none
Post #: 39
6/24/2011 5:50:37   
Thylek Shran

quote:

Xendran, first you have written that you dont have the credits for non varium items
and then you wrote that Lowe is super easy without varium items which you claim to
not have. This doesnt make any sense and I think your writing nonsense.
Even with varium and a frost weapon George Lowe is a big challenge.
DF Epic  Post #: 40
6/24/2011 6:21:37   
King FrostLich

@Xendran: Too bad I did that already lol.

@BlueKatz:

Yes, I dont understand why the admins haven't been paying attention to every npc's field medic cooldown. Npc's have 2 cooldown while players have 4.
Epic  Post #: 41
6/24/2011 8:31:31   
Larcell

Big Tuna maybe.
Epic  Post #: 42
6/24/2011 9:00:21   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Thylek Xendran is a master of builds. He doesn't need the items equipped and tested out in battle to know the build will work(and/or he might have seen a non varium build that already works against George Lowe).

NPC's deserve some advantages since they CAN'T LEARN from their battles like a regular player. If you get no luck factors at all and you do all the same moves against an NPC, they will do the same thing they did the fight before. They don't know that they just lost with the same plan. They have no rage either and they can't deflect. They need some advantages like lower cooldowns, non class specific skills, and impossible stat points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/24/2011 9:10:36   
One Winged Angel1357

@ND you are incorrect if you fight the Same NPC five times in arow becuase of a system titan put in awhile back the NPC's do actully learn and change there styles.

Point and case: For me if i fight Hulk Five times the first time he wont use Energy Shield and maybe the second time but after that he uses it to slow me down

Also to Xendran i would love to see a link to an SS of you beating George Lowe with full F2P gear all i have is F2P gear so there is no other way to explain how i beat George Lowe is there
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Overpowered NPCs
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition