Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of The Rift - Discussion thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of The Rift - Discussion thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2011 1:25:47   
Mortarion

I'd like to do that Arthur, I'll try my best to do so
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
7/10/2011 5:09:46   
adown

Could I do it bymyself? And where should i post it? Because i was writting a war history, and i can try to link to the birth of my AQ`s character...

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
DF AQW  Post #: 127
7/10/2011 5:40:05   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Mortarion, Thank you.
In that case, I shall start with the clan, I have a writer and an artist.
Let's do it.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
7/10/2011 9:07:44   
Mortarion

Ok but can whe talk about the clan settings on tuesday, is that in that day I could use internet again
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
7/10/2011 9:45:10   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@adown No, you can't be alone. The point of this book is to have clans and teammates to work with. It's called a collaboration and our goal is to get artists and writers together to produce something awesome.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
7/11/2011 4:03:47   
adown

@eukara vox:
oooooow... Well...
if i post some history here, do i lost my copyrights? just wondering
DF AQW  Post #: 131
7/11/2011 8:20:31   
altis rectar

nice project

[link]www.aq.com/play-now/[/link]
AQW  Post #: 132
7/14/2011 0:04:51   
Eukara Vox

@adown
This project has nothing to do with any AE game. So, linking to your character wouldn't make any sense.

And no, if you post it here, you do not lose any copyrights. It is only if AE wants to use your stuff and you agree do you lose the copyright.

Like take me for example, the character Eukara Vox, although my creation, is the property of Artix Entertainment, because she is my NPC in AQ. She is used in game, as I gave her over, so anything I write involving her is AE's. The other stuff I write, that is devoid of AE games, worlds, etc, are still very much mine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
7/14/2011 0:17:21   
superjars

Duh duh duh! Our first clan story graces the pages of the Book of The Rift! This should be used as an archetype for how to include images into your story, as well.
Enjoy What Pain May Come by Legacy of Slepna

< Message edited by superjars -- 7/14/2011 15:06:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
7/14/2011 13:16:27   
Mortarion

Hey Nice chapter, but it's my idea or the slepna are just horses with 6 legs, if not, tell me waht they are, but really good chapter nontheless
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
7/14/2011 14:31:06   
flamingknight11

Wow, that was a very good chapter. The story and pictures were all amazing.

< Message edited by flamingknight11 -- 7/14/2011 14:33:33 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
7/14/2011 15:05:27   
superjars

Mortarion, that's exactly what Slepna are; horses with six legs.

I also enjoyed the chapter very much and the artwork only makes it that much better. :D Well done, Legacy of Slepna.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
7/14/2011 16:03:17   
Xiphroid

Is it too late to join the party? Myself and Plasma Charge are going to work together on this one if thats ok.
Pm me if you want a plot synopsis or anything and if Superjars, Eukara or any other ak gives us the go-ahead then we'll begin post-haste and all that .
Thanks all Xiph...
Post #: 138
7/14/2011 16:14:16   
superjars

Send one of us an application, as is posted in the information thread, so we can review your clan. Just PM it to any of us.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
7/15/2011 12:07:22   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

oh no, the level of artwork is simply mindblowing, i'll have to work hard on the story as well.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
7/15/2011 14:30:09   
Eukara Vox

Don't worry about the level of artwork, Arthur. This is for fun, to stretch ourselves and perhaps learn a thing or two about what we can and can't do and how to improve.

The Book project was never intended to be a contest of ability. It was meant to push everyone to try something new, to improve and to take chances. If anyone is able to claim that they did something new, that they improved some aspect of their writing/drawing, they took a chance despite being afraid, that they had fun tackling something they didn't think they would enjoy or could do, then I am a very happy Dragonfly.

I just want people to have fun in here. Writing is supposed to be enjoyable, cathartic and exploratory. Everyone is appreciated!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
7/16/2011 17:15:58   
Doom Desirer

When is the deadline to when we PM the clan bios?
Post #: 142
7/16/2011 18:14:31   
Eukara Vox

As soon as possible.

The faster you get it to us, the faster you can start working on your characters, your story and get them into the project so the plot can advance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
7/17/2011 5:51:46   
lordkaho
Creative!

I'm glad to see that the others have already finished forming clans. I'm not usually fond of crowds, but for a project like this I can't wait to see how we piece everyone's hard work up.

Anyway, It's kinda sad that Argeus the Paladin no longer frequents the forums. He was quite a radical thinker, yet an awesome writer.
DF MQ  Post #: 144
7/17/2011 10:59:05   
Glais

Same thought crossed my mind, I never got to read his stories, but he very...discussional which was always interesting.
DF MQ  Post #: 145
7/18/2011 15:46:21   
Torn

Dark Savant and I have formed a group, but we would like to have a few more people a part of the group. Anyone looking to join can contact myself or Dark Savant.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 146
7/20/2011 1:16:41   
Goldstein

Do we neeeed an artist?
Post #: 147
7/20/2011 1:24:33   
Glais

Yep. The entire point is a collaboration of art and writing. Like a really detailed picture book.
DF MQ  Post #: 148
7/20/2011 1:33:57   
Eukara Vox

Yes, an artist is required.

This is a collaborative project between artists and writers, each clan HAS to have at least one of each. I thought we were pretty clear about that from the get go.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
7/20/2011 11:41:31   
Goldstein

I know, I know, but I've contacted several artists a week ago, and none of them have yet to even read my pm, and I'd really like to go ahead and get started with the two other writers in my clan. Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of The Rift - Discussion thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition