Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AE Quality Custom Sigs III [HIRING][OPEN]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: AE Quality Custom Sigs III [HIRING][OPEN]
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2011 9:58:14   
xShadowHunterx

quote:

Can you make it so that my character has Sanctified Wings instead of Zealith Reaver Wings? Thanks. And can the character be on the left?

Left? Sure. Change your back item? No.

quote:

Question: Is the Banner Siganture Size (500x100 and 50KB)?

Yes that is the standard size.

quote:

My avatar (Wolfblade) text. Size - 20, going Diagonally Up-wards.

Silver-ish text sure I can do that, but the font is questionable I don't recognize it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
11/3/2011 20:05:41   
Drakath

@Kristeen

Would it be possible to add a back item? I unequipped my Wings, so would it be possible?

Thanks.
AQ DF  Post #: 127
11/3/2011 21:50:21   
Yoshino
Class Tester Guru
Stoof Dooer

Ty
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 128
11/4/2011 8:03:04   
krunox123

hello =D

View My Profile!
AQW  Post #: 129
11/4/2011 10:14:46   
xShadowHunterx

[image]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5383/drakath191.jpg[/image]

There ya go Drakath, hope you like it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
11/10/2011 22:32:13   
Worse Doughnut

Well, It's time to end this once and for all.

In all honesty, I don't think the shop thing is ever going to work out for me. This is the third time I've tried running a Sig Shop, and this is the third time I've ended up letting it die.

As for an explanation as to why I've been so irresponsible with running the shops, I guess there's nothing else to say other than I just couldn't convince myself to keep doing the requests. Now, don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy making the banners and signatures and I've always loved how much people enjoyed receiving them. But, I honestly just don't see the point in doing this anymore, when there are other shops that put out much better quality work on a regular time schedule.

Now, I would just like to say one thing before I close the shop. I'm sorry for both forcing the weight of the shop on Kristeen and all of the other artist I've worked with over the course of my time here on the AEF, and for letting down all of the other forum users who depended on this shop for their requests.

I have no idea what requests are still pending, or what requests are currently being worked on. So, Kristeen, please get back to me either by PM, or via a reply here, but either way, let me know whether you feel like to want to continue to post the pending requests here, or to PM them to their respective owners.

DF AQW  Post #: 131
11/18/2011 2:04:42   
Theo
The Magnificent

Theolocking this thread as OP is Retiring.

If there are requests that need to be finished please contact one of the artists.

~ Theo
AQW  Post #: 132
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: AE Quality Custom Sigs III [HIRING][OPEN]
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition