Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: No Heal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No Heal
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 14:57:08   
redxtra

its funny tho especially when they get a huge critical on ut and then say it. and the funny thing is i dont because any other time they only take 3 damage from me with every attack so yea :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/30/2011 15:47:59   
ambien

when they say to me no heal l say go stay in the car

always the SyFy
Post #: 52
6/30/2011 17:10:20   
Midnightsoul

*ahem* this is SHADOW997 speaking... and I say that people aren't healing are nooooooobzzzzzzzzz.....(with no swag. xD)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/2/2011 1:57:35   
Aegis Omega

Whenever all of you are facing someone who's stronger than you , either heal or not to heal , since that if you know that healing won't let you win in a certain opponent or if you are fighting a powerful player in Power Hour , no healing is an exception to negative comments ,especially during Power Hour ( of course ) , but it's always a decision . Heal only if you know that all of you can take down a foe .

ED version of a famous line ( to me only or others ) :
"To heal or not to heal , that is the question " ( of course this is totally made up XD )
-this means its your choice whether to heal or not

Oh , just don't listen to stuff that prevents you from healing FTW.
Epic  Post #: 54
7/2/2011 3:54:40   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'll have to change my tune now, before as i had Bloodlust, healing was not really needed, but now that i do not have, i have to heal nearly every battle unless my opponent is 3-4 levels lower, doesn't have good gear or plays poorly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/2/2011 4:36:43   
Fatal Impact

I say no heal on my turn, then I heal myself.
Epic  Post #: 56
7/2/2011 16:05:07   
Razen

I hate people that say no heal, but heal themselves...especially in this 2v2 match I just had. It's annoying and cheap.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20512286][/link]
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No Heal
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition